Monday's Shoot, Part 3 - Leah

After kicking off the morning with Kelsey doing two outdoor sets (Part 1) and then meeting up with both Kelsey and Leah a few hours later to shoot their first-ever team-ups (Part 2), it was time for Leah and I to shoot her solo sets. But first, some foot rubs.

Kelsey had left and Leah and I decided to take a few minutes to relax. It was a busy day for everyone involved, so I welcomed some time to sit on the couch and pamper Leah's feet. Plus, Leah would insist on it regardless. It's always nice when the models tell you to rub their feet.

Eventually we decided to get off our asses after about 30 minutes and get the third round of shooting underway. Two more sets, both focused on Leah would finish up the day. I had one set in mind before the day began. That one you will see up first. The second was a last minute idea and one I kept simple and adorable on purpose.


Set 1: Octo-locked

It's Locktober. This is usually a time where you see a set or two of Leah hitting Soles of Silk. This year, however, we weren't able to get together beforehand. So for the first time in a while, there are no chastity/tease themed sets featuring Leah going up in Locktober. I do have sets from other models done and slated to hit the site this month, so this one has no room to be squeezed in this year.

Even with all that said, it doesn't mean that Leah didn't want to celebrate Locktober and have a little bit of fun at our expense. With her purple and black octopus cage in hand, and often on her little toes, Leah did what she loves to do and got to teasing and humiliating us. She can be so mean, but she does make it oh so fun though.

You just might have to wait until next Locktober to see this one. That's okay though as waiting is part of the theme, isn't it?


Set 2: Here Kitty, Kitty

For her second set Leah left her bratty side rest for a bit, well at least until we were done shooting. No comment...

I found this pink shirt and the pink, purple, and white striped socks right after I saw cat print outfits seen in first set in Part 2. I thought they were cute and would make for a more adorable set to contrast the naughty/teasing vibe in the Octo-locked set.

Leah loved the shirt and socks and I think she looked so damn cute slowly tugging them off her feet. And since they were a bit on the thicker side, it made them sweaty within only a few minutes. Well, technically longer than a few minutes as she had me rub her feet again before this set. She wore the socks during the massage too, so technically they were on for a bit. I could feel the warmth and slight moisture as I massaged her little feet. It made the set even better knowing how sweaty they were.

With this set in the books it concluded my day of shooting. From start to finish this awesome day resulted in six more amazing sets coming your way. 

Kelsey has been doing some amazing work lately and Leah and I always have a ton of fun and shoot some wild/fun themes in the process. Getting them both together was also a highlight of 2026 for me. It's always good when I can get a new pairing together, but doing so with two of my most-photographed models was even better.

Thank you Kelsey and Leah. All these sets turned out great. I can't wait until we can get together again, both alone and especially together. Your feet are adorable and seeing them side-by-side was heaven.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 20 years of foot fetish content!


Comments