Monday's Shoot, Part 2 - Kelsey & Leah
It was 4 p.m. A few hours prior I had Kelsey in front of me shooting a couple solo sets to kick off the day (see Part 1). Now I had photo lights pointed at the bed and was waiting for both Kelsey and Leah to make their way to the hotel.
Kelsey and Leah together! Oh boy!
The two of them have never shot together. Being two of the site's most photographed models, I couldn't pass up the chance to pair them up since they were both open for a few hours on Monday, October 5. We shot two sets and both of them were adorable. They had fun shooting together too and hopefully we can find some time to do it again soon.
Set 1: Comfy in Cat Print
This first set was one that literally came together after shooting with Kelsey earlier in the day. I had plans for one set (see below), but didn't know what to do with the second second. I pondered several ideas, including a food smashing set. Not wanting to deal with the mess, I ultimately went shopping and let whatever I saw in the store speak to me.
What I ended up finding was cat print pajamas and slippers. I already had the cat print throw blanket in the car too. I bought that to use with one of Kelsey's future indoor sets. I decided why not use it here too?
I sent photos of the outfits to the girls and they loved them. And clearly, they looked adorable in them too.
Set 2: Compliments!
Next up was a sneaker set. I originally bought Kelsey the purple sneakers to wear in one of her sets. Since we hadn't used them yet, I decided to get Leah a different color pair and have them wear them together. I then bought them complimentary colored shirts so make the colors in this one really pop.
The girls laughed at how bright the shirts were, but I promised them it would look great with the shoes. I think it did and watching them tug off each other's sneakers and smell them was so much fun.
I wish we had more time and I had more funds as I would have loved to do another set with the two of them. But still, I loved this team up so much. I'm glad both were able to make it happen and I'm looking forward to doing it again one day.
With Kelsey having to head home for evening plans, that left Leah and I to do Part 3 of this day - her solo sets. Be sure to check out the final part of this three-part shoot blog once it's published.



Comments
Post a Comment