Wednesday's Shoot - Kelsey

Last week I was finally able to shoot with Kelsey for the first time in 2024. We shot three sets on Wednesday and made plans to get together again the following day. I couldn't pass up a chance to shoot Kelsey on back-to-back days and on Thursday, we shot two more sets. 

During our shoot on Thursday we tossed around the idea of getting together again the following week. I couldn't pass up the chance to shoot Kelsey on back-to-back weeks either and today we made that happen by shooting three more sets.

Even though it was chilly and at times, windy, I wasn't passing up an opportunity for more camera time with one of my best friends, or those adorable feet of hers. Can you blame me?

Thankfully today wasn't full of interruptions like we faced on Thursday. We pretty much had the park to ourselves with only a few people coming by from time to time. We kept our themes simple too just so we could shoot quick if needed. Here are the three sets we managed to do:


Set 1: Relaxing at the Park

I brought a couple of books by R.L. Stein, the author of the Goosebumps series, for Kelsey to read for this first set. My plan was to do this set barefoot, but Kelsey was wearing a pair of Donald Duck socks when she arrived that I thought some of you might like. They are nice and worn too for those of you into well worn socks.

With Kelsey now in socks and sipping on her coffee to stay warm, it helped keep her a bit warmer in the bitter breeze. Those two things preoccupied most of her attention throughout the set too, with the books becoming an afterthought. Oh well. You're here for those pillowy soft soles, so I'm sure you don't care.


Set 2: Warm Boots

With the cold temperature forecasted for today, I asked Kelsey if she could bring a pair of boots along to wear. Luckily for me, she did. According to her, she hadn't worn these boots for ages. Well, that changed today.

We found ourselves a nice spot down by the water to shoot this one. I wasn't sure how the winds would be so close to the river, but surprisingly, it wasn't bad. Kelsey sat right down and we got things underway.

Kelsey has shot so many sets with sneakers in the past, but seeing her kicking off a pair of boots, without socks, was a nice change of pace. I thought about having her wear socks here originally, but since she went with her Donald Duck socks earlier, that idea was nixed.


Set 3: More See Thru Socks

Speaking of socks, Kelsey and I had enough time left to shoot a third set. We didn't have any ideas planned out beyond the first two, so we improvised on the spot. I reached into my bag of socks and stockings that I bring along to every shoot and found a pair of see through socks. They matched the color scheme of one of the parks playgrounds that hadn't been used all day. Since no one else was in the park, we made our way over and did our thing.

Last year Kelsey also wore a pair of see through socks, but they weren't patterned like these. I loved how her feet looked in those, so that was yet another reason I loved the idea of her wearing another pair. Sure, they matched the color scheme, but let's be honest... Kelsey's feet look so adorable in them. Isn't that what this is all about?

If I wasn't heading out of town on Friday and doing most of my packing tomorrow, I would have asked Kelsey to shoot tomorrow too. It's been a great couple of weeks shooting all eight of her newest sets. If you haven't checked those out, you can read last week's blog entries below:

Once I return home from my much needed vacation, you best bet Kelsey and I will be making some plans to shoot again. Kelsey got a late start shooting in 2024, but we plan to make up for that. And just a little teaser, some of our ideas involve water and bubbles. You'll have to stay tuned to see what those are all about!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!





Comments