Thursday's Shoot - Jasey Rae

Yesterday Jasey Rae and I met up to shoot the July 2018 Wu's Feet Links feature set (see blog: "Wednesday's Shoot - Jasey Rae"). The original plan was to get in two sets, but due to circumstances, we only got to do the one. Since we planned on shooting on back-to-back days, we figured we'd just bump that second set's theme to Thursday instead.

What was the theme for Thursday, you ask? Well, it's one you actually just saw. Last week, on Friday, Mindee and I met up to do a shoot themed to a certain emoji that carries an adult connotation - the eggplant. If you didn't read that blog, or catch any of the samples out from the set, be sure to read "Friday's Shoot - Mindee," when you're done here.

Some of you may want to know why I'm doing the same exact set theme, at the same location, with a different model. Well, to be honest, I'm not ready to share exacts at this time. I will begin sharing details about a very important event that this set will be a part of toward the end of 2018. I'm certain you're all going to love this event when it's announced, almost as much as Jasey loved the idea of shooting this set and its theme.


Jasey Rae loved the idea of shooting this theme - one that Mindee had done just a week prior.

Just like Wednesday, it was a hot one Thursday. We made our way down to the same field we shot the cheerleader set the day before, but this time we parked our butts in the bleachers. Yeah, the same bleachers from which those boys shouted at us 24 hours prior. I can only imagine what they'd be saying if that sat nearby as we shot this one.

Much like Mindee's set, we began making sure everyone got to see the slogan going across the front of the shirt. Since you can't really see it in the sample above, it reads, "That <eggplant emoji> tho." Also along for the ride, or should I say squishing, was the stuffed eggplant emoji key chain. And believe me, Jasey's little feet did grip onto that little purple plush hard and often.

Somehow, during the set, we managed to get a few photos in before Jasey realized that, when squeezed, the plush made a "boing" sound. When she found out, she couldn't stop laughing. She thought it was the cutest thing. Naturally, the boing sounds occurred throughout the rest of the shoot with those plump toes grabbing and smashing it between them. At the end, however, it seemed as if Jasey's feet were just too much for the poor thing. The boings stopped as she must have totally drained it of all the boings it could muster.

After wrapping up the set, I sent some preview shots to Mindee, who loved what she saw. I had told her that I was going to have Jasey shoot it. As a matter of fact, it was Mindee who kind of spurred the idea on last week when she insisted I keep the shirt and plushie in case I wanted to use them again.

After a few texts, that's when I told Mindee that Jasey's feet must be more talented than hers since she drained all the boings from the eggplant. She, naturally, had a counter argument.

"Better yet... I definitely only left a few boings in it for her," she said laughing.

After getting back into the car, Jasey and I took a short drive to a nearby historic park/landmark in order to shoot a second set. We didn't have anything particular in mind, but figured we'd check it out while in the area. Ultimately, however, we decided to go get something to eat instead and rest up before a long night at work. We have plenty of time to shoot again and if these last two shoots are of any indication, Jasey is bringing her "A" game and deserves a few more shoots. We've even discussed the idea of getting her and Mindee together. Jasey really wants to do a set with her and Mindee is always up for a duo set, especially with someone she's not yet shot with. What do you all think? Is that a team up that you'd love to see. I know I would. Yeah... I think I'm going to really try to make this happen sooner, rather than later.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments