Sunday's Shoot - Alice

Yesterday... Talk about a roller coaster day of shooting - and no, I'm not talking about shooting at an amusement park here. Yesterday's shoot with Alice was months in the making. It was also one that started off with a bang, then turned into one that had me wanting to rip my hair out. Ultimately, however, Alice and I fought back and came away with some of the best photos that I feel that I've shot in some time.

For any of you who have been reading this blog, namely the blog titled, "Wu's Feature History - Mindee 2016)," you know that I had already named Alice as next year's feature model for Wu's Feet Links in the closing statement. With that in mind, we set out to make use of yesterday's photo destination, Seaside Heights, NJ, and go ahead and shoot that feature, which will be published in July 2017. More on that later.

In addition to our feature set plans, Alice and I came up with a number of other ideas that were planned to take place in a location I used a few years ago with Aspen, Island Beach State Park (IBSP). That's the part that didn't exactly go to plan and caused a lot of frustration, but again, more on that later.

As I've done in the past with these all day shoots, I'm going to break the day down into a timeline of events. All four sets will be covered along the way, with extra non-shoot tidbits that will give you a glimpse of what it was like spending the day with my good friend, and amazing model, Alice:

5:00 a.m. - I woke up after only sleeping a few hours. I didn't want to get up, but when I started thinking clearly about the day ahead, I got my ass into the shower and packed the last of my equipment and props for the day.

6:00 a.m. - I pick up Alice, who also didn't sleep well. She told me she'd probably fall asleep on me during the drive. Oh well, I can think of worse times for a gal to fall asleep on me...

6:15 a.m. - After going to Burger King to realize they were not open for another 50 minutes, we hit up McDonald's for a quick bite to eat before heading out to Seaside Heights.

7:45 a.m. - Alice was tucked under her blanket on the passenger side sleeping. Too bad her feet were stretched across to the driver's seat.

9:00 a.m. - I pull into Seaside Heights and see a massive line of cars headed in the direction of IBSP. I didn't think anything of it at the time, and made our way to our first photo location to scout things out.

9:10 a.m. - I scout the south end of the boardwalk and determine that is where I'd like to shoot Alice's feature set. This was the only set not scheduled to take place inside ISBP.

9:15 a.m. - Before we begin, we decide to take a bathroom break.

9:30 a.m. - After driving through some congested traffic, which will become an ongoing theme here in a bit, we find another McDonald's and took our potty break.

9:45 a.m. - We are back at the location I decided to use for the feature set. I go pay the parking machine and Alice gets ready.

Starting with the August 10 update, one panel will be removed each update thereafter until the full teaser image for Alice's July 2017 Wu's Feet Links feature model set is displayed.

10:00 a.m. - We are up on the boardwalk and let's just say, Alice is looking very "flashy!" She's getting a ton of looks, but looks so damn cute! We plan out some poses and the Wu's Feet Links feature set for July 2017 is underway.

Now, you might be wondering, "What's with that image above? Where is the teaser for this set?"

Well, I'm doing something super fun, super creative, and of course, super teasing as it pertains to this set. There are 50 weeks remaining before Alice's set would be published. Each week a new tile will be removed from the image above and photo slowly revealed. To keep up with the progress of the reveal, visit Soles of Silk and/or this blog on Wednesdays when the site is updated.

And by the way, Alice is loving this idea. I'm sure, no, certain, it has to do with the long term tease you will all endure Welcome to my world!

11:15 a.m. - After shooting 140 photos and a video clip to go along with the set, we head back to my car. Alice wants to look through the photos and I want to rub her big, size 11 feet. Best part about that is she wanted me to as well. She told me a few times up on the board walk that I would be rubbing them as she looks through the photos.

12:00 p.m. - I'm still sitting there with Alice's large feet in my lap, alternating between my palms and thumbs pressing into her lovely soles, and my fingers massaging each individual toe up and down, up and down. They're so long and I love that about them.

12:15 p.m. - All good things must come to an end and for a few hours, this is indeed the "last good thing" that happened.

12:20 p.m. - I pull out of the parking lot and head to the entry gate for IBSP, only to find the long line of cars is still there. I get into the line and Alice and I talk about the upcoming sets.

12:30 p.m. - We get all the way to the front and see a sign saying the beach is full and they're detouring people off to the side. Now I'm at a loss. I didn't even want to go to the main beach area. South of the beach, inside the park, are miles of scenic areas and unattended beach fronts. I wanted to drive down there, away from everyone else, and shoot. Instead I'm detoured away and begin driving north to find an alternative.

12:45 p.m. - I start stopping at beaches to the north hoping I'll find a spot where we can go shoot. What I begin to find is nothing but private beaches, or beaches where you have to pay an attendant to enter. I didn't mind paying, but I had some props for Alice's shoots that I didn't think would be allowed out onto the beach. At the risk of not embarrassing ourselves, or being turned away, we continued to drive and look for options.

1:30 p.m. - At this point I'm starting to get annoyed. I'm not finding anything. We really should have been shooting other sets by this point.

1:45 p.m. - I pull over and Google search "beaches in New Jersey." I find a potential option up north, Gateway National State Park. It's about a 45 minute drive and the chance that this beach will be closed like IBSP is very much a reality - according to the beach's website. Seeing no other options, I begin driving.

3:00 p.m. - After shitty traffic and some really poor driving by the citizens and tourists of New Jersey, we get stuck in a massive line of cars that isn't moving. We're sitting alongside the sea wall in the town of Monmouth Beach. I pull a u-turn and we start seeing if we have any options here. I can't see waiting another five or so miles, who knows how much of that in our current traffic backup, just to find that beach closed as well.

3:45 p.m. - You wouldn't believe how many streets I had to drive down, how many parking lots I had to find to be full, and how many more idiots I had to get stuck behind while driving. At one point, I double parked next to the sea wall and asked Alice to run up the steps and take a look over. I had no idea if the beach was even worth using, or too crowded to do a shoot. Why you cannot park along the sea wall, on the shoulder of the road, is beyond me.

4:00 p.m. - After Alice confirmed the beach would work, we finally found the smallest of parking spaces in front of some rich people's beach mansion. We then lugged a massive amount of props down a few streets, over the road next to the sea wall (which was still backed up), up and down the steps over the sea wall, and finally touched some sand! Holy cow, we might just get to shoot after all!

4:05 p.m. - We have found the spot to shoot our second set and started setting up the props - minus the grill I had bought just for this set. I couldn't see lugging it all the way from the car to the beach, so we made due without it.

You know what big feet means, right? Big hot dogs...

4:15 p.m. - I'm photographing Alice doing something that I've seen her do before, and loved every minute of - size teasing. Instead of some gummy candy, this time around, she's using some wieners! How fitting, huh?

With a tray of mini-hot dogs and jumbo hot dogs, Alice has a blast showing me that the bigger ones are better - even striking some phallic poses along the way. All my fellow fans of the tease/size tease genre, you're going to love this one... When it's posted for the site's Fourth of July 2017 update! What? It's clearly a USA themed set. Until then, enjoy the image above, just knowing what is coming!

Alice examines her chewed up flip flop after spending some time in the ocean.

5:00 p.m. - We move down to the surf to shoot a theme I've had in mind for about two years now - shark bites! Alice stripped down to her bikini, grabbed her boogie board, threw on her goggles, and into the surf she went. And wouldn't you know it, I'm not the only one wanting to chew on Alice's feet. Okay, "we're" not the only ones - she has a bunch of fans other than me, I'll be fair! Anyhow, her flip flops and boogie board get chomped in numerous places and Alice just can't believe it.

6:00 p.m. - Now it's time for our final set of the day. It's one Alice has been looking forward to for a while. A few months ago I bought a shirt with a really fun, albeit kinky, slogan that Alice wanted so bad when I showed it to her. The slogan? "Eat me." Underneath that, a nutrition chart showing the key ingredient as "wetness." Oh Alice...

Alice loves the message on her shirt, and so do I!

6:15 p.m. - I shoot a number of non-foot fetish photos for Alice. I knew she loved this shirt and the location, so I wanted to give her some shots she could keep for herself.

6:30 p.m. - Alice's feet are very pruned up by this point. With two straight sets in the salt water of the Atlantic Ocean, we begin to wrap things up. Seriously though, her big pruned up feet look amazing!

6:45 p.m. - I take my last few shots and final video clip of the day. I'm excited to see how all these sets turned out once we get back to the car. I had a good feeling they'd lift my spirits, which were down from events earlier in the day.

7:30 p.m. - After walking all the way back to the car, and washing off as much of the sand from our bodies as we could, and getting changed, we decide to head back down to Seaside Heights. Alice and I wanted to ride the cable/sky ride down the boardwalk and just relax for the rest of our night at the beach.

8:45 p.m. - We hit the cable/sky ride, catch some Pokemon on the boardwalk, and head to a place called The Sawmill to grab some much needed dinner.

10:15 p.m. - Now back in the car, we get ready for the drive home. Alice had to work in the morning, but was more than happy to stay a little bit later than we had planned. She knew we struck out with the beaches for a few hours and, like me, didn't want this trip to be nothing but shoots before leaving. And although it was only about an hour and a half's worth sightseeing, it was a perfect way to end the night.

12:30 a.m. - I drop off a very sleepy Alice, who leaves her glasses in my car. I think all my models leave something in my car, now that I think about it.

Looking back on this shoot the following day, I can honestly say I wouldn't trade it for the world. Sure, there was some stuff that really pissed me off and made me worry that the day would be a bust, but in the long run, one of my site's most dependable, most fun loving, most creative, most inspiring, and yes, most teasing models made it a day I cherish. Thanks Alice!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments