Monday's Shoot - Kelsey

Last week Kelsey and I decided to get together to shoot "a few" sets. We ended up shooting five. That was more than we expected to do, but I sure as hell wasn't going to turn down more. They came out great too. If you want to see what we did that day, check out the "Monday's Shoot - Kelsey" blog from September 14, 2026.

When we wrapped up last week we decided to go ahead and made plans shoot again in two weeks, on Monday, September 28. Since we both had plans the following Monday (today), we didn't even consider it. That changed a few days later though when Kelsey said she'd be done her plans around 10 a.m. Mine weren't until 3:45 p.m. That was plenty long enough to shoot "a few more" sets. Why not? I told Kelsey we could do it as long as we still shoot on the 28th too. She smiled and said, "Good. I still want to."

Kelsey and I got together today around 10:30 a.m. The plan was to shoot another two or three sets, but I told Kelsey if we made good time again today, I wasn't opposed to more. We planned on possibly three sets last week and managed five. We beat that today by doing seven. Yes, seven. And just like last week, I love how all of these came out. 

We shot outside again this week. It was a nice, cool day in the low 70's. There was a bunch of cloud cover, so the lighting was very even. Some weather apps did show the possibility of rain around noon, so we did have a back up plan. 

Kelsey brought some rain boots for a set and I told her if it came to it, we'd do that and then a muddy feet one to follow. The rain never came though, so instead we focused on some sets we had left over from last week, one with a new pair of sneakers, and a few last minute ideas we threw together on the fly. They all came out so damn good!


Set 1: Kelsey's New Shoes

The first set of the day was another sneaker set. I bought Kelsey two new pairs last week for that shoot. The plan was to get one pair, but the store had a buy one, get one 50 percent off sale. I told her to grab two instead and we used both in separate sets. 

When we wrapped up shooting, I went back to that store to see if they had anything for me. Why not? I needed some new shoes and ended up getting two pairs myself. When I was leaving, however, I saw the sneakers you see above on a display. Kelsey and I missed these or I would have showed them to her and bought them too. I sent her a picture to see what she thought of them and went to grab a bite to eat.

While I was eating, Kelsey replied how much she loved the shoes. I decided to go back to the same store for a third time that day. They ended up not having them in her size, but I was able to order a pair from the parking lot after leaving. They arrived in time for us to use them today. She brought along the long sleeve shirt and black shorts to use with them and I don't think it could have matched any better.


Set 2: More Mismatching

Our final set last week had Kelsey wearing mismatched thigh high socks. She had on a dark blue and dark red sock and I loved how they looked together. Since I'm always buying socks and stockings to use for shoots, I thought it would be cute for Kelsey to do another set wearing two different colors. 

This time we went for a pale pink and pale blue ankle sock combo. With her dressed in all black, it really made the colors in the socks pop. I think I'm going to ask her to do a couple more of these mismatched socks sets. They're fun and I see women wearing mismatched socks all the time. Heck, they even sell mismatched sock packs in stores. What color combos should she do next?


Set 3: Matching This Time

For the third set our original intention was to do one themed to a video game handheld system. I brought it along last week to use, but we never got around to it. I brought it again today so we could. 

While looking for something to wear with that set, that's when she pulled this one out. It was yellow and featured Winnie the Pooh. I immediately ran back to my duffle bag of socks and pulled out a golden yellow pair of knee highs. I told Kelsey that they would work so well with that shirt. I told her to find another shirt for the video game one, but first we'd do the yellow shirt and socks together.


Set 4: 10 Toes & 8-Bits

And here is - that video game set. Kelsey has done a retro game system shoot before. It was indoors and featured my Evercade VS-R and XP-R consoles. This time around I had her use another console that only hardcore gamers will probably recognize - the ModRetro Chromatic. 

This system plays original Gameboy and Gameboy color cartridges as well as newly released titles. It cost a little bit, but it's been worth it. Just don't mind some of the reproduction games here. I have some Gameboy Color games in my collection, but my repros were more colorful, fun looking, and not as valuable so they came along as props.


Set 5: Meow!

Earlier this summer I bought a pair of cheetah print flip flops to use at some point this year. I brought them with me last week to use, but instead we ended up shooting another cat print footwear item - Kelsey's well-worn cat print sneakers. Yes, the ones I've been on X (@SolesofSilk) saying how much I want when Kelsey's done with them. She laughs whenever I tell her that I'm serious. I might have to steal them at this point.

Since we did the sneakers last week, now more than ever, I wanted Kelsey to wear these flip flops. Although most people would recognize it, or "get it," if you will, every time I see cat print now, I'm going to think of Kelsey in her smelly old sneakers. So now cat print and Kelsey will be a "thing." Perhaps I should buy her some cat print heels too? Oh wait... I already did! Ones that lace up the calves too. They're so fucking sexy! You'll have to wait for us to shoot again inside to see those.


Set 6: Kelsey's Warm Soles

For some variation Kelsey thought it would be nice to bring along her Uggs. Knowing how warm her feet would get inside, I was 100 percent on board. I requested no socks, of course. Kelsey figured as much when we were discussing this one back at my car.

Paired with her pale pink shirt and ripped blue jeans, I really loved this look. It has that perfect autumn feel. We just might have to do more boots sets in the future. Since I've already been buying lots of sneakers and heels for Kelsey, what's a few pairs of boots, right? Hope you have room in your closet for all these shoes Kelsey.


Set 7: Blue!

Wanting to wrap up by 2:45 p.m. so I could get a quick lunch and head home for my evening plans, we saw that we had about 40 minutes to play with if we wanted to shoot one last set. I sure wanted to. Yes, even after shooting 11 sets over the last two weeks with Kelsey, I wanted another set of her baring those beautiful feet. One problem... We were running low on props and attire.

Looking through my bag of socks and stockings, way down at the bottom, I found these blue see-through flip flops. A few years ago Charlee and Ava wore matching pairs of these flip flops in a set together. Ava forgot to take hers home and I've had them ever since. I showed them to Kelsey and told her the backstory. She said they looked cute and she'd love to wear them if I wanted her to. Of course I did.

I told Kelsey to keep the blue jeans on for this one. She also had a blue shirt with her that I told her to use. This set was going to be saturated in blue, especially since that is also the color of her pedicure. 

Kelsey got changed, I grabbed my camera, and when we were about to walk down to the benches to shoot, I saw the blue foot pillow. I've had it for years. Mindee bought it for me as a gift long ago. I use it in sets from time to time. Today was one of those times. It just made too much sense not to.

Had I not had plans at 3:45 p.m. we probably would have went on to shoot another set or two. I just didn't want to push it since I had a 30 minute drive back home and hadn't eaten all day. We decided to wrap it up after these seven awesome sets.

Once again Kelsey and I got together with the intentions of shooting "a few" sets and came away with so many more. I really love what we've done this month and can't wait to see what we do this coming week. I have a few more pairs of sneakers on order for her to use along with a couple other props for a fun cryptid themed set. We also have a couple other loose ideas floating around that we could do. And just like I've done these last two weeks, I'm going to be right here sharing it all with you when I get back home.

Thank you so much Kelsey. You are so much fun to hang out with and your photos have come out so damn good. Your fans have been loving the teasers on the Soles of Silk X account. They'll be seeing a lot of you in the weeks to come too. Well, with as much as we've been shooting, they're going to be seeing lots of you on a permanent basis. I'm excited for it!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 20 years of foot fetish content!


Comments