Monday's Shoot - Charlee
Back in February was the last time Charlee had spent time in front of my camera. That day she shot with both Ava and Audrey in several team ups. Her previous shoot was also a team up, back in April 2025, and was also with Ava. Jump back one more month to March 2025 and you will find the last time Charlee had modeled for anything by herself. So it should go without saying that Charlee was overdue for some new solo sets.
A few weeks ago I asked Charlee if she had any plans on Labor Day. I would be coming home from a vacation a few days prior, but I didn't make any Labor Day plans. If she was free, I would happily leave it open for her. Thankfully, she was.
These are the six sets that we were able to shoot yesterday. Only a couple of them were pre-planned, with the rest coming together the day of the shoot. I'll give some of the backstory about each of these sets as I progress through what we did in order. Now, let's begin...
Set 1: Football Cards
This set's theme was one I asked Charlee to do months ago. I try to do something themed to the Ravens at the start of every season. I've had a bunch of models take part in these sets over the years, but Charlee had never been one of them. When I asked her if she'd be up for it this year, she was quick to say yes.
With the weather being all over the place lately I wasn't sure if we'd be able to shoot anything outside, so I planned to do this set indoors. I took props and ideas from several Ravens sets from the past and came up with this - a football collecting set that includes a replica helmet, lanyard, and some black thigh high socks. Do you know which of those items I've used previously and who used them? One of the items in the photo above has actually been featured in a few Ravens sets too. Wonder if any of you will know this little bit of trivia?
With the season kicking off for the Ravens on Sunday, look for this set to hit Soles of Silk on Wednesday. We squeezed it in just in time.
Set 2: Scream Slippers
A few hours before we were set to meet up I walked into a store and saw these Scream/Ghostface slippers. With Halloween coming up I looked around the rest of the store's merchandise shelves and found a few other items to make up a fun set. Charlee sure had fun with this one too, especially since she only found out about doing it a few minutes prior to arriving.
Like with the Ravens set, you will be seeing this set on Soles of Silk in the not too distant future. This will be the 2026 Halloween set and one I think many of you will enjoy.
Set 3: Black Pantyhose
I've been doing a lot of stocking sets in recent years. During that time I've been asked by fans to include some pantyhose. A couple of months ago I asked Kelsey to wear a nude pair in one of her sets. This time around, I asked Charlee to wear this black pair. Not only was she up for it, but she gave the whole set a little bit of a 70's/80's vibe with some ripped up jean shorts, pairing it up with a Soles of Silk shirt.
Set 4: The Loch Ness Monster
Talk about something coming together out of nowhere. I'm a fan of roller coasters and have collected my fair share of merch from parks I've visited over the years. One coaster I have a ton of merch for is the Loch Ness Monster, which I grew up riding as a kid and still enjoy today.
As I was packing up items to bring to Charlee's shoot, I looked over and saw my Loch Ness plushie. That's when it hit me. Why not bring some of my Loch Ness merch with me, have her toss on green stockings, and make a theme out of it? Yes, it came together just like that. Best of all, it came out so good. And talk about one colorful set.
Set 5: Brat Devil - Charlee's Turn
This was one of the other pre-planned sets, but one I almost screwed up by not ordering the shirt in time for. Thankfully it arrived the day before our shoot so we were able to include among Monday's sets.
If the shirt looks a little familiar it is because Kelsey wore a pink version of it a few months ago. She did a size teasing set in hers that came out so fun and playful. I liked the idea so much that I thought Charlee would look great doing one too. With all the blue, we went with a blue balls/ballbusting theme. That also set hers apart from Kelsey's just enough not to be just a direct copy with different colors.
My plan now is for Kelsey and Charlee to shoot a set together in their shirts and stockings. I'll have to figure out what props to include in that one, but having two teasing brats before me will be awesome!
Set 6: Shae Oil Squirts
For a while now Charlee thought that she hadn't done a set with baby oil. I thought she did and told her as much. She claimed to have looked through her galleries and said that I was wrong. Why I didn't look for myself is beyond me, but I took her word for it. We also said we'd shoot one soon to make up for it.
Fast forward all these months and Charlee tells me that she did indeed shoot a baby oil set. She gave her galleries another look and found the one we did. I felt redeemed, but also found the whole thing weird. Either of us could have looked through her galleries at any time to verify this. I mean, Charlee said she did and missed it. I could have double checked too, but I didn't.
Oh well.
Although we did figure this out, we had been talking about shooting her "first" baby oil set so much leading up to this shoot that we still planned to do it. It would just be her "second" one instead.
Well, technically this one would still be a first. We didn't use baby oil for this super slick set. We used Shae oil. So now Charlee has one baby oil set and one Shae oil set. And if we forget that we shot this one, I'm going to have someone slap the both of us.
And with those six sets in the books we ended our night. We got a little bit of a late start and left a few other themes for a future shoot. I can't wait until Charlee and I get to shoot again. Whether that's solo or with Kelsey and maybe even Abby, I know whatever we do next will be just as impressive as these, or maybe even better. Heck, maybe I should get all three of them together?
Thanks for an amazing day, Charlee. It's always great getting to spend some time with you. Until next time!







Comments
Post a Comment