Soles of Silk - 2021's Star Models

Last year the pandemic put a hold on my frequency of shooting, resulting in only four models finding camera time for the site. Thankfully, I was sitting on so much unpublished content that things worked out just fine.

Here in 2021, I was able to find more time to shoot, although it still wasn't like years past where I shot dozens upon dozens of sets. A few models have moved on from shooting and others have just been next to impossible to schedule. Still, just like every year, several models went above and beyond to earn a place as one of the year's Star Models. These are those models:

3. (tied) Noelle
Debuted: 2016
# of sets posed for in 2021: 7

Earlier this year Noelle and I touched base for the first time in what felt like forever. She debuted her size 7 soles back in 2016 when she shot alongside Mindee and Rilynn. We shot back-to-back days and then it took almost five years to meet up again! I guess good things do come to those who wait, however.

Earlier in 2021, Noelle and I struck up a conversation about Soles of Silk. One thing led to another and in May, I got to see Noelle's feet in person once again. And you know what? Noelle made it even more memorable by arriving to the shoot in a pair of black sneakers, without socks. She had taken note of my love for sweaty female feet during those conversations. She knew I'd be enticed and even teased by that action, but sadly, I didn't take the hint.

Noelle admitted after the shoot that she was a little disappointed that I didn't rub her feet like I had offered to do during our pre-shoot conversations. She even thought I'd want to sniff them once her sneakers came off and said I could have smelled them as long as I wanted. Biggest regret of 2021!

Just one month later, Noelle was back in front of my camera again, but this time, with her cousin, Leena. She had told her cousin all about the photos and shared some of the sample shots I had sent to her from the sets in May. Leena wanted in and Noelle had some ideas for their sets. I'm sure you all remember that avocado set the two of them did on Leena's back patio.

Between those two days, Noelle managed to shoot the seven sets that earned her third place on this list. We had talked about shooting again, but things never ended up happening. Work, travel plans, and life all got in the way. We haven't lost touch like last time, so I expect to see Noelle in the mix in 2022 without a doubt. This next time, however, I owe her those foot rubs. And Noelle... if you wear sneakers again, I promise to sniff them too - even if we're in public!



3. (tied) Allie
Debuted: 2017
# of sets posed for in 2021: 7

After taking the top spot in the 2020 Star Models list, Allie was back at it again in 2021 shooting seven total sets. She's gotten to be so comfy in front of the camera and loves doing new sets. This year she even appeared in two holiday themed sets - the first one being for Easter and the second for Thanksgiving. She had been looking forward to the Thanksgiving set where she smashed a pumpkin pie with her feet for over a year. Our original plans were to do that a three model set in 2020, but things didn't work out.

One of the best things about shooting new sets with Allie has been how much closer we've become. Back in 2017 she was recommended to me by both Kaycee and Reagan since the three of them were friends. I had never met her before. Her first shoot was literally our introduction. She was so quiet, but we did get along and I also enjoyed conversations with her boyfriend.

Fast forward to these last two years and I have grown so much closer to Allie and we hang out from time to time even when we're not shooting new photos. That's one thing I've always loved about running this site - meeting people and making new friends. I'm glad Allie is one of them and I am sure you'll be seeing a lot more of her in the years to come.



2. Charlee
Debuted: 2009
# of sets posed for in 2021: 10

My gal pal Charlee! We hadn't seen each other for years, although you would have never known that since she had sets being published the entire time. Moving out of state a few years ago, Charlee always try to get together and shoot whatever we can, whenever she's back home.

During this year's visit in June, we managed to shoot 10 sets including indoor and outdoor. Eight of those sets were solo, I managed to get the model who took this year's number one spot to shoot two team up sets with Charlee as well. And man oh man, they turned out so good! I'm stilling sitting on those, but I think one of them will be making its way onto the site sooner rather than later.

Knowing Charlee as long as I have, it's always great getting to spend some time with her. It feels like we always pick up right where we've left off. She's always been so kind to me and inspires me like only a few since I launched this site in 2004. Here in 2021, Charlee was home visiting family for a week and I was lucky enough to get some of her downtime over the course of several days. I made sure to make use of it. Every set we did, even the ones we went in without much of a plan, came out amazing. We even lucked out finding that airplane about a mile from her hotel which allowed us to shoot the Fourth of July, Rosie the Riveter set.

Currently sitting at 2,860 photos, Charlee will become the second-ever model to reach the 3K Club (3,000 photos) in 2022. I couldn't think of someone more deserving than Charlee to join Mindee in such a prestigious category. I can only imagine how many more photos Charlee would have if she still lived locally. Still, I see no reason why Charlee can't make it to the 4K Club and beyond over time. She has a number of unpublished sets waiting to start her on that milestone just waiting to be featured during the weekly updates.


1. Ava
Debuted: 2018
# of sets posed for in 2021: 13

In 2020 Ava shot two sets for me at the end of August - one themed to the Baltimore Ravens and the other in sneakers. That sneakers set just left me in awe. She looked amazing kicking off a pair of sneakers without socks. In 2021, I wanted to see Ava do it again... and again... and again! That's what happened too, including others like the two with Charlee I mentioned above.

Ava's first shoot came back in April when we shot her featured image above. Just when I thought I couldn't love a sneaker set more than her last one, Ava outdid herself. The colors, along with the time of day we met up, just gave this set such a warm feeling. And yes, her feet were just as warm coming out of those shoes, if not warmer. I made sure to pick a bench all the way across the massive park, so they'd get nice and sweaty during the walk over. I used the excuse that no one would be in our way all the way over there. I mean, that wasn't a lie, but I also knew it would make Ava's feet sweat.

Over the next few months Ava and I would meet regularly doing everything from her first-ever teasing sets with the "I Love Ballbusting" shirt and Kit Kat size tease sets, to this year's Christmas set wearing socks that read "Naughty" and "Nice." My vote goes for naughty, especially after seeing her teasing side come out earlier in the year as well as the Christmas set too!
Without question, Ava absolutely shined in 2021! Every set turned out even better than I imagined. Without giving away spoilers, just know that you'll be seeing her among my annual 10 favorite sets listing for the year. That'll be making its way here to the site's blog in the next few days.

As for 2022, expect Ava to be featured predominately once again. She is currently sitting 76 photos shy of 1,000, so entry into the 1K Club will be happening very soon. With a handful of unpublished sets, I'm sure Ava wouldn't mind adding to her photo count to join Mindee, Cierra, Charlee, and Alice in the 2K Club eventually. And to be honest, as eager as she's been to shoot in 2021, maybe she'll eventually join Charlee in that 3K Club too? Let's hope so because Ava, I've become a massive fanboy of your big feet. Thanks for doing so much here in 2021 and congratulations on earning this year's top spot!

Star Model Leader Count (as of 2021)

This portion of the Star Models blog began being documented in 2017. I wanted to see which models made the most appearances as Star Models throughout the years and who actually shot the most, well, the most. Wanting to know this information, I decided to share the results at the conclusion of these blogs as they progress. I will include this on each and every installment moving forward.

Most Overall Appearances

  • 7 appearances - Mindee (2007, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
  • 3 appearances - Madison (2004, 2006, 2008), Layla (2005, 2007, 2009), Wendy (2006, 2008, 2012), Cierra (2008, 2009, 2010), Jamie (2010, 2012, 2014), Charlee (2011, 2018, 2021)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Molly (2005, 2006), Jordana (2008, 2010), Mileena (2011, 2012), Ryan (2011, 2013), Alice (2015, 2016), Jasey Rae (2017, 2019), Kaycee (2015, 2020), Allie (2020, 2021), Ava (2020, 2021)
  • 1 appearance - Lauryn (2004), Lisa Tyler (2004), Sue Lovely (2004), Kimmie (2005), Lexi (2005), Abby (2007), Lady Steph (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Kayleigh (2011), Aspen (2012), Nikki (2012), Megan Jones (2013), Emerald (2014), Felicia (2014), Lela Beryl (2014), Kelsey (2016), Melani (2017), Alexa (2017), Esmerelda (2018), Princess Nikki (2017), Juliet (2020), Noelle (2021)

Most Overall 1st Place Appearances
  • 6 appearances - Mindee (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Jamie (2010, 2014)
  • 1 appearance - Madison (2004), Layla (2005), Wendy (2012), Cierra (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Mileena (2011), Ryan (2011), Alice (2016), Allie (2020), Ava (2021)

Thanks for joining me on this stroll through Soles of Silk's history. I always aim to give my models as much credit as possible. Without them, Soles of Silk wouldn't be what it is. Please be sure to come back again this time next year when we look at 2022's Star Models.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments