Finding an Emerald Again

Emerald wants to shoot again, like a few other models I've written about lately.

In 2012, I shot photos with Emerald for the first time. I met her through Mindee and the two of them have gone on to do numerous amazing sets together. One of those sets was recently posted to the site on February 3, 2021. Even though that was a pretty recent update, it has been just over three years now that I've had the pleasure of shooting Emerald.

In the lead up of 2020, I had shot so many sets that I was literally sitting on a couple years worth of updates. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise with the Coronavirus severely limiting my shoots last year. It goes without saying how much I missed meeting up with my friends and doing some fun photos with them - especially in the spring and summer months. That's when I'd try and do little day trips, just like Emerald and I have done.

Just a few days after publishing the blogs, "Setting Up Some Shoots Soon, Hopefully," and "Ginger to Return After 11 Years?," now I have another model to announce who wants to shoot again. If you haven't figured it out yet, it's Emerald! Seriously... If you hadn't figured it out yet, I question your deduction skills.

It will be so great to go out with Emerald again for some new photos. She's always done amazing sets and even loves doing some of the more fun and teasing ones that she knows I enjoy - like sneakers with no socks and, of course, bananas. That shit was bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Okay, I'll stop.

I'm looking forward to adding more amazing sets of Emerald to Soles of Silk. She currently sits at 1,252 photos. I'd be so happy to see her enter that 2K Club (2,000) photos at some point, but of course, I'd like to see her push even further. With all the fun, teasing sets she's done for me, many of them have also appeared in my end of the year blogs that announce my 10 favorite sets of that year.

I will be sure to keep all of you posted on Emerald's return. I'll probably be focusing mostly of some simple shoots at first, but that doesn't mean they won't be good and fun. I'm sure she's got some more sneakers she'd be willing to slip on her bare feet sometime soon. Hell, I might even ask her to bring a few pairs! Hopefully whatever we shoot, it will just be the first of many more to come. I miss Emerald and am glad to have one of my most-photographed models ready to add to her already phenomenal gallery.



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments