Ginger to Return After 11 Years?

Ginger has agreed to make a return in 2021, 11 years since her last shoot.


Just two days after announcing nine models who I've been in contact with pertaining to new shoots, I get treated to some more amazing news - also pertaining to a model who wants to shoot. W
hile working on the March 3, 2021 update, I struck up a conversation with none other than Ginger. Ginger who debuted in 2010, shot a handful of sets that year, including the set that I named as my 13th most favorite set all-time in the blog, "15 Year Celebration - My 15 All-Time Favorite Sets (2004-19)."

Sadly, after shooting that, along with several other amazing sets, we never shot again. Jump forward 11 years here and she tells me she's up for making a return. My jaw hit the floor. I wanted to blog about it immediately, right then and there. I was nose deep into Allie's update, however, yes, total pun intended with the nose bit, so I waited until today to share this great news.

Some of you may remember that a few weeks ago I went on a Ginger kick (pun also intended) on Twitter (@SolesofSilk), sharing countless photos of her asking if people would like to see her return. I didn't think she'd actually do it, although she did happen to make this statement during our conversations around that time.

"I like my feet now," she texted me.

I guess some things are better late than never. Ginger, your feet have always been adorable. Obviously, fans on Twitter agreed, liking and commenting on each and every post showcasing her and her divine feet.

It took me ages to get Ginger to shoot the the first time and it looks like history is going to repeat itself. Ginger, you don't know how happy you made me when you said you'd be up to shoot again. I hope we can increase your photo count by a significant amount this year. And hey, can we not wait to shoot again for another 11 years after we do? Love ya! Thanks!




Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments