Setting Up Some Shoots Soon, Hopefully

It's been way too long since I was before Noelle's pretty, smooth soles.

Over the last few weeks I have been chatting with a few of the site's models about the possibility of shooting again. It once again feels like forever since my last shoot, which came with both Allie and Juliet back on November 7, 2020 (see blog: "Saturday's Shoot - Allie & Juliet"). With the weather getting warmer, here's hoping that some of the site's models start kicking off their shoes (no socks of course) in front of me for some new sets. Here are some of the ladies that I have touched based with recently:

Noelle - I've spent most of today chatting on and off with Noelle. We talked about something on social media and one thing led to another. She mentioned wanting to shoot again. It's been a long, long time! She's way overdue and I only have the one solo set of her above. Her other sets feature her with Rilynn and then her with Rilynn and Mindee

Noelle's Sister - While talking to Noelle, she mentioned her sister possibly shooting too. That's great. It'll mean more sets of Noelle with some other models, but I'll be sure to shoot them both solo too. 

Alice - I've also been talking with Alice recently. It's been a while since she last shoot too. I had so much content of her that it might not seem like that with her semi-regular updates. I've always wanted to see Alice join Mindee in the 3K Club (3,000 photos). I still have one set of her left to publish that features her with Maya. Once that's on the site, she should be a little less than 500 photos away from accomplishing just that.

Leah - I was supposed to shoot with Leah around Valentine's Day, but our plans got screwed up because of snow. We haven't planned a new date just yet, but we've both been wanting to finally get together again. She wants her feet rubbed and I want to photograph them AND of course, rub them.

Allie - Allie and I talk often, especially after last year where she finished off 2020 with some amazing sets. She loved shooting so much last year and she can't wait to do some more again soon. We've been chatting about some ideas and I just know they'll be great. Honestly, after last year, I'm sure of it.

Juliet - Juliet wants to shoot again, but she's putting school first. Yes, she's still in school, but she is 18. She turned 18 in the fall of 2020, so this will be her final year. Once she's good to go, you best bet I'll be asking her to shoot often.

Jasey Rae - I touched base a few weeks ago with Jasey Rae. We were both talking about squeezing in a last minute snow shoot, but nothing ever came of it. Once things warm up here, I'm thinking she'll be wanting to get back in front of the camera. Cold weather usually isn't her thing.

Ava - After last week's update with Ava, which is in the photo of her down below, I can't wait to get her back shooting again. We did two amazing sets in 2020 and she's been looking forward to hopefully doing a day trip and shooting some fun sets with creative and even slightly naughty themes. You're going to love them, I'm sure.

Kaycee - Last, but certainly not least, Kaycee and I have talked about her shooting soon. She's been busy, but see her photo count continue to rise. She will soon join the 2K Club (2,000 photos), so I think it would be awesome to see her build to the 3K Club and beyond.





Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments