Colleen & Carlin Commit to Returning & a New Model?

A couple of weeks ago I published a handful of blogs talking about a bunch of models wanting to make their returns here in 2021. I didn't shoot much in 2020, less than 2020 total sets featuring just four models. Those models were last year's Star Models, AllieJuliet, Kaycee, and Ava.

With the weather starting to warm, I started touching base with those models, along with several others. I published a blog where I named nine models who were looking to shoot some new content. That's when I began hearing from a few others and ended up having to publish a few other blogs to break that news. Here are links to all four blogs and who was featured in each:

2021 Returning Models Blogs
Well, it looks like the good news and the returns just keep on coming. I talked to both Colleen and Carlin over the last week and both have said they'd love to shoot something new for Soles of Silk. So let's get into this!


It's been almost 8 years since Colleen has shot for Soles of Silk.


Colleen
Debuted: 2009
Last Shoot: 2013

I talked to Colleen last week for the first time in a while. We made some small talk about how we've been doing, she mentioned needing a foot rub, and I told her I wanted her back shooting again. No, I'm not lying. It was preety much that simple. While we haven't made any plans yet, I'm hopeful  that I will get to see Colleen's size 8.5 bare soles and slender toes again soon.

Colleen's last shoot came eight years ago, in September of 2013. We shot a couple of sets at two different locations downtown. The first saw her kick off her black Uggs, without socks, of course. The second, we did down by the water on a park bench. That's also the same day I was giving her a foot massage and an older couple walked. The woman asked her husband, "How come you don't rub my feet like that?" It was so funny.

Those two sets were published over the course of 2014 and 2015. Since Colleen had shot a number of sets prior to those, I had a few to publish before getting to the new ones. Those went up in 2013 and 2014 before I went ahead and posted the last two. Spacing out sets of models I'm unable to schedule with is a tactic I've used since I launched the site. It helps me have some variety and not burn through a model's content immediately.

All I have to say is that I hope Colleen and I can take advantage of some warm days here soon. I'd love to make up for lost time. She was always popular with the site's members and fanbase. It's not hard to see why when looking through her content.


Carlin hasn't shot since March 2012.


Carlin
Debuted: 2010
Last Shoot: 2012

It was only a couple of hours ago that I heard from Carlin. I had told her that I have a model, Ginger, who is looking to make a return after 11 years. I said it would be nice if another one, who hadn't shot for nine years, did too. That model is none other than her.

Carlin couldn't believe that it's been that long. For years I have been in touch with her about shooting again, but she's always been busy with various things in life. Although I've missed her for so long, I never wanted to pester her over shooting. She assured me that should wouldn't take it that way. I'll probably ask her every day now. 

I've always adored Carlin and was so happy when she agreed to shoot back in 2010. We did some amazing sets over the two years we shot too. And being into a lot of the same nerdy stuff that I am, makes her perfect for all kinds of themes like comic books, art, movies, and other pop culture items.

Carlin's last update came back in 2013. Since we were shooting off and on at the time, I never held onto her sets like I did with Colleen's. Well, except for that last one. I published five sets of Carlin's in 2012, most of which were done that same year. I only held onto her last set for a few months because I just thought we were in a temporary lull in being able to schedule. I fully expected us to shoot again in 2013 and beyond. Sadly, that was not the case.

Even if I get just one more set of Carlin, I will be so happy. Obviously, I want way more than that, but with how busy she is, I'll take whatever I can get. She needs 385 photos to join the 1K Club (1,000 photos). That's about seven sets, so I don't think it's impossible. Keeping my fingers crossed!


Noelle has been attempting to recruit both her sister as well as a friend.


Noelle's Friend?
Debuted: n/a
Last Shoot: n/a

Yeah, yeah... Noelle was featured in the first blog listed up above, along with mention of her sister. Well, when talking about possible places where we might be able to shoot a set we wanna do, she mentioned her friend's back porch. She then said that she'll ask her to see if she might want to shoot too. So yeah, I think Noelle is trying to apply for the position of Model Recruiter here for Soles of Silk. I'm not complaining.

Much like Noelle's sister, there is no definite on whether or not this will happen. I just thought it would be fun to include in case it does. I only debuted one new model last year in Juliet. It would be nice to have a few new models make their debut in 2021. Have any other friends and/or relatives, Noelle?


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments