2K Club - Charlee's Footography

This week's set sees Charlee enter the 2K Club (2,000 photos).

It has been more than five years since the last model on the site has joined the 2K Club (2,000 photos). Mindee was the last to accomplish that feat back in January of 2014. She and Cierra, the first model to enter the 2K Club in December 2011, were the only two models in this elusive club until this week. Only 18 models have even hit the 1K mark, which is just under 17 percent of the entire model roster of the site. Less than 2 percent have reached 2K. That is all about to change, however.

Over the next two weeks, the elusive 2K Club will double in size from two to four. This week, Charlee, who debuted back in September 2009, becomes the third member of the site's 2K Club. Next week, Alice who debuted in May 2014 will become the fourth. This particular blog will focus on Charlee and her last 1,000 photos published to the site. I will do another entry focusing on Alice next week.

On July 10, 2013, a little less than four years after her debut, Charlee became the 10th member of the site's 1K Club. I knew she'd have no problem reaching the 1K Club with the pace at which we shot photos early on. Charlee took a liking to shooting with me, as well as the fun and interesting places we would visit during the course of her sets. She was also a huge fan of the foot rubs I'd constantly give her precious feet.

"I love your foot rubs!" Charlee said in her Return to Soles of Silk Interview.

Naturally, I love them too and when I asked her who she thinks loves them more, she replied, "You, clearly!"

When Charlee's feet aren't in my hands, my camera usually is. After all, you have enjoyed her work going on 10 years now. It took Charlee a total of 15 sets to reach the 1K mark. For a look back at those 15 sets, I'd like to encourage you to read the blog, "1K Club - Charlee's Footography." She's come a long way since then, so comparing where she was then to where she is now in this blog, should be quite interesting.

As it currently sits, Charlee is now the site's third most photographed model on the site, as far as published photos are concerned. This may change next week when Alice joins her in the 2K Club, but for this week at least, Charlee currently sits third among all models. Here is how all the models with at least 1,000 photos stack up:
  1. Mindee - 6,623
  2. Cierra - 2,484
  3. Charlee - 2,040 <---
  4. Alice - 1,964
  5. Layla - 1,942
  6. Kelsey - 1,889
  7. Madison - 1,874
  8. Jamie - 1,874
  9. Wendy - 1,763
  10. Kellie - 1,740
  11. Kayleigh - 1,434
  12. Kaycee - 1,411
  13. Abby - 1,380
  14. Jasey Rae - 1,308
  15. Jordana - 1,266
  16. Melani - 1,240
  17. Kimmie - 1,220
  18. Emerald - 1,170
I am currently sitting on a handful of sets with Charlee that will only see that number continue to grow. Although she lives several states away at this time, I still believe that she will eventually surpass Cierra, since Cierra has not shot any new content since 2015. Charlee always finds a way to meet up with me every so often - usually when she comes back to this region to visit family. This week's set with the reinforced heel and toe stockings (above) is from one of those times where she did just that.

Speaking of Charlee's sets, it's about time we looked at the ones she's had published to the site since joining the 1K Club. Just like with the 1K Club, it took Charlee 15 more sets to raise her photo count by another 1,000. This week's update marks the 30th set featuring Charlee and those lovely size 7.5 feet. Here's a look at her last 15:



Throughout the last 15 sets of Charlee's published to Soles of Silk, some of them have really stuck out as some of her best. Her Bright Yellow Heels set even appeared at number nine on, "My Favorite Sets of 2018" at the end of last year. That one is just an all around favorite of mine when it comes to Charlee. Things just clicked with that set.

One of the ones she was most looking forward to seeing published to the site was published in October 2018 too. It was another favorite of mine, and one of three amazing sets we did on the day. That set was the Orange Crush soda and licorice set.

"[I'm looking forward to] the Orange Crush set because how many people can say they got to pour soda on their feet for fun and didn't get in trouble for it?" she said, also in her Return to Soles of Silk Interview.

The third set shot that same day was the 3 Sets of Kicks set. Watching her pull on various sneakers, without socks, was just amazing. You all know how much I enjoy sneakers and no socks, so seeing Charlee do that over and over and over again with different shoes was certainly something I enjoyed.

I can honestly say that Charlee could have easily joined the 2K Club much sooner. As many of you are aware, whenever I know I won't be seeing a model for a while, I tend to spread out her updates over greater periods of time so that I don't publish them all and have nothing left of her. I have done that with Charlee, to some extent over the last couple of years. I've tried to bank as many sets of her as I can because of us not getting together as much as we used to.

With all that said, it still goes without saying that Charlee has been one of my favorite models to shoot over the years. Any chance I can get, even with the distance that is now between us, I try to take it and shoot some amazing photos with her. She always inspires me to be creative, even on the days where I just am not feeling it. I always have fun with her, shooting the shit, going on little excursions, and just doing what friends do. I can't thank her enough for these last 10 years of photos and I'm glad to see her entering the 2K Club. 

If I have it my way, I'll be back in a few more years writing about Charlee entering the 3K Club. She's someone I've always depended on and I'm glad she decided to give this a try back in 2009. With that, I leave you with a preview of a set of hers slated to be published later this year. It's a 15th Anniversary Remake set of none other than Alice's 2016 Gummi Dicks Size Tease set. How appropriate since Alice will join her next week in this 2K Club? That's what you call a segue...

Charlee has plenty of sets on the way, including an anniversary remake.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments