Soles of Silk - 2008's Star Models

Beginning in 2015 I began naming Soles of Silk's Star Models, which was a listing of the three models who shot the most photos that calendar year. While putting together 2017's Star Model list, I began to wonder just who the site's Star Models were from 2004-14. That curiosity got the best of me and I decided to go ahead and retroactively name those star models in a blog series. I had quite a few surprises along the way too. (Remember: These are sets shot, not published during the course of the year.)

In 2008 I met up with a handful of models and managed to come away with four sets of each of them - four to be exact. The fifth model on this year's list, however, shot nine sets to begin a three year run of shooting some of the site's best sets of the time period and doing so quite often.

Now, onto 2008's Star Models*:



2. (tied) Madison
Debuted: 2004
# of sets posed for in 2008: 4

Madison becomes the first model to appear on a Star Model list three times in 2008. She might not have always shot the most the last few years, but she was overly consistent.

Sadly, this is Madison's final appearance on a Star Model list. She did continue to shoot for me through 2009, making her the site's most photographed model for the first five years. She'd even be featured on Wu's Feet Links as the March 2008 feature model, in the set, "Piggy Bank Piggies." I was so glad to have her represent the site in its third ever feature. Madison had done so much for me up until this point. The love and adulation from the fans was well deserved. I just wish she had never stopped!



2. (tied) Wendy
Debuted: 2006
# of sets posed for in 2008: 4

Wendy and I continued getting together when we could to shoot in 2008. This makes for her second appearance on a Star Models list and not her last.

The sets that Wendy and I did in 2008 include several we did around her house, as well as a tailgating themed one she did with her friend, Nessa. That would be Nessa's only set, but it was really fun to shoot. Nessa was the second friend in as many years to shoot with Wendy. In 2007 she had introduced me to Ann as well.



2. (tied) Lady Steph
Debuted: 2008
# of sets posed for in 2008: 4

I met Lady Steph at a few local foot fetish parties I had attended at the invite of an old college friend. From there, we exchanged emails and decided to get together and shoot. We were already familiar with each other's work from Wu's Feet Links.

I can honestly say, Steph was one of the more energetic models I've gotten to meet who I didn't really know prior to shooting. She's full of ideas and loves putting her feet up to a camera! We only got together the one time here in 2008, but it was enough to come away with four awesome sets and land her a place on the Star Models list.



2. (tied) Jordana
Debuted: 2006
# of sets posed for in 2008: 4

Jordana was someone who I met in 2006. She lived up in the Philadelphia region, so we had to plan out our shoots ahead of time to make sure our schedules matched up. We met up again here in 2008 when I rented out a fantasy suite themed to pirates.

I ended up shooting four sets of Jordana inside the suite that day. I tried to make the most of the evening with her. Naturally, however, some of that time was spent rubbing her beautiful feet for her. She loves foot rubs and would always lay back and let me rub hers for hours on end. Guess we could have gotten in several more sets, huh?



1. Cierra
Debuted: 2004
# of sets posed for in 2008: 9

This marks Cierra's first time making one of the Star Models lists. Cierra was one of eight models to debut when the site launched in 2004. Until 2008, however, she was just a regular model for me. She'd shoot here and there and always do great stuff. Then that all changed!

For three straight years, starting in 2008, Cierra would go on a tear. She couldn't stop finding time for me and I couldn't stop agreeing to shoot her. She really came into her own and started building up so many photo shoots that I had to constantly keep her updated. As you can see above, and over the next two Star Models lists, Cierra kept bringing it!

Thanks for joining me on this stroll through Soles of Silk's history. I always aim to give my models as much credit as possible. Without them, Soles of Silk wouldn't be what it is. Please be sure to check out the next retroactive installment where I cover 2009's Star Models.

* When I began naming Soles of Silk's Star Models in 2015, I decided to list the three most photographed models of the year. When going back to do these blogs retroactively, it became apparent that there would be many ties. Due to this fact, you will often see more than three models featured.

Retroactive Star Model Leader Count (as of 2008)

This portion of the blog was added in November 2017 when I went back to do the Star Models of years past (2004-14). I wanted to see which models made the most appearances throughout the years and who actually shot the most, well, the most? Wanting to know this information, I decided to share the results at the conclusion of these blogs as they progress. I will include this on each and every installment moving forward.

Most Overall Appearances
  • 3 appearances - Madison (2004, 2006, 2008)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Molly (2005, 2006), Layla (2005, 2007), Wendy (2006, 2008)
  • 1 appearance - Lauryn (2004), Lisa Tyler (2004), Sue Lovely (2004), Kimmie (2005), Lexi (2005), Abby (2007), Mindee (2007), Cierra (2008), Lady Steph (2008), Jordana (2008)

Most Overall 1st Place Appearances

  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006)
  • 1 appearance - Madison (2004), Layla (2005), Cierra (2008)

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments