Dream Duos #4 - Mindee & Alice (A Dream Come True)

Welcome to the fourth installment in an ongoing blog series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. In this series I take a look at two models on the site who I'd love to see shoot together someday.




Mindee (left)
Shoe Size: 8
Debut: December 29, 2004
# of Photos on Site: 4,532
Other Models Shot WithMariah, Cierra, Marcy, Emerald, Kelsey, Reese, Rein, Rilynn, Noelle, Alice, & Melani

Alice (right)
Shoe Size: 11
Debut: May 6, 2015
# of Photos on Site: 1,181
Other Models Shot With: Camille and Leah

When I sat down and began this blog series a couple of months ago, I mocked up a number of dream duos. I set the pages and saved them as drafts to come back to at a later date. Well, one of those duos was this one, Mindee and Alice. I wrote down a few words about how awesome it would be to see these two together and set it aside. Since Mindee was featured in my first dream duo blog, "Dream Duos #1 - Mindee & Melani" (which also came true afterward) and Alice was featured in the second installment, "Dream Duos #2 - Kelsey & Alice," I wanted to get a few of the other models into the series before coming back around to Mindee or Alice. Well, in that time period, they shot together. It took place a couple of weeks back during the "Suite Feet Series, Part 5," and I've debated on what to do with this partially done blog ever since. Why not share it, however? It's a dream duo that came true. I guess dreams can and do come true!

Getting to pair up these two was something I had been planning on doing ever since Alice debuted in 2015. Her eagerness and willingness to shoot regularly made me figure it would only be a matter of time before I'd be able to schedule her with Mindee - the site's most photographed model. I'm actually just surprised the pairing didn't happen long before I thought up this dream duo series earlier this year.

As you all know, Mindee has easily become the best female friend I've ever had. She's been there for me so much more than this site is concerned. The fact that she has so much fun doing this, going on little adventures with me shooting everything we shoot, only makes it so much awesome to me. I know she loves adding to her photo count and making memories along the way as well. 

Many of you also know Alice and the bond that we've had over these few short years. While I don't get to spend a lot of time with her, like I do with Mindee, whenever Alice and I are together I have an amazing time. She's so easy going, can talk about anything, and generally cares about her friends. She also loves seeing her photo count rise and jumps at any chance she can get to do more photos.

With these two personalities, I knew these two would match up well. When I got the chance to see the two of them together during the Suite Feet Series, I was so excited to see how the set would turn out. I was also excited to find out just how well these two would get along. I predicted jokes would fly, mostly at my expense, and I turned out to be correct. Since both are comfortable around me, they quickly saw that I was also comfortable with the other and things just progressed to Mindee and Alice clowning on me. They found it hilarious that I had a "shit eating grin" across my face as I rubbed their feet together - among a few other things.

So far only one set of these two amazing friends and models has been done. Alice stopped by with limited time on a day Mindee was already filling in for another model who had to cancel her shoot. Talk about making the most out of nothing! I'm sure you'll all enjoy the set once it is published too. Until then, I guess I can dream about doing a follow up or two. Okay, who am I kidding? Maybe like 20 or more follow ups with both these ladies would be ideal. But then I'll probably push it to 30, then 40, and before you know it, I'll be having thousands of photos of these two together in a set, not just solo or with other models. Sounds good to me!


Be on the lookout for future Dream Duo entries. Which two models would you most like to see photographed together? Don't hesitate to let me know.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments