Dream Duos #2 - Kelsey & Alice

A little over a week ago I debuted an all new blog series called, "Dream Duos." The series takes two models (currently still modeling) from the site, that I would love to see together in a set, and highlight the pair. In Part 1, Mindee and newcomer Melani were featured. In this first follow up entry, I focus on two models who both sit in the Top 15 of most photographed models on the site - Kelsey, who is the 8th most photographed, and Alice, who is the 13th.


Kelsey (left)
Shoe Size: 6.5
Debut: February 1, 2006
# of Photos on Site: 1598
Other Models Shot WithAbby, Mindee, and Jasey Rae

Alice (right)
Shoe Size: 11
Debut: May 6, 2015
# of Photos on Site: 986
Other Models Shot With: Camille and Leah

Sitting at 1,598 photos at this time, with a set with Jasey Rae scheduled to go up tomorrow for the May 3, 2017 update, Kelsey has seen her fair share of camera time. Debuting in 2006, a day after her 18th birthday, her chubby toes and thick, pillowy soft soles have become a mainstay on Soles of Silk. I fell in love with her feet the minute I saw them and was so glad she decided to shoot way back when. Even with as many photos as she currently has, I only wish I would have been able to shoot Kelsey more during those years. Now, however, I am constantly telling her that I want to double down and make her photo count rise with regular shoots and updates.

On the other hand is Alice, whose big size 11 feet couldn't be anymore different than Kelsey's. That being said, her super long toes, and tall slender soles have also become a favorite of mine - even causing me to have a vast appreciation for larger female feet that didn't exist prior. Alice has shot 11 sets in both 2015 and 2016, the only two years she's been a part of the model roster. In that time, she's done some amazing work and will even be the July 2017 Wu's Feet Links Feature Model - something she totally deserves for all her great work.

So why would I want to pair these two models up if their feet are so vastly different? Well, that's exactly the reason! There are more, but first and foremost, the fact that Kelsey's little feet and Alice's big feet, sitting side-by-side, would be such a contrast is what would make any set done with them an instant hit with me. I also know many of you also request size compare shots, so there would be plenty of those here.

Another reason why I'd love to have these two together would be the strong friendship I share with each. I've known Kelsey for longer than we've been shooting, so we've managed to build up a strong bond over that time. I trust her and find myself able to tell her anything. She really is a good friend. Alice, although not knowing her as long, has proven to me time and time again, that's she someone I can also trust and share things with - no matter how big, or small.

I feel like having Kelsey and Alice together would end up being just like a group of friends hanging out. Sure, the ladies would be barefoot and posing for photos, but I know it would be super casual and full of good times. Those are the best shoots too. Just pack up the camera, ride out to some spot, and do whatever we decide to do. I'll often have a basic game plan, but with friends like these two involved, sometimes those plans go right out the window and we shoot something totally unexpected. With these two ladies, I know they'd pull off whatever we decided to do. My intent, however, is to really play off that size difference, at least the first time. I know it's something people will love.

Neither lady is a stranger when it comes to size teasing sets, but those generally focus on other items not measuring up. It would be fun to see what these two would do with the other teasing and making gestures towards the other based entirely off the size and shape of their feet. Maybe Kelsey can poke fun at Alice's toes being as long as her fingers? Maybe Alice can rib on Kelsey for her toes being oh so plump. Maybe try on each other's shoes? As these ideas and more could make for one cute set!

And why not? Speaking of size teasing, these two ladies have a certain knack for the theme, so that would make for a second great set theme. Both have done sets where they shared their feelings on the matter - or is it whether size matters? A two girl team up, with this theme, would certainly qualify as a "Dream Duo" to me. I'm sure they'd tell me to keep "dreaming" if I tried to make any bold comments while we shot that set. They can both be so mean, yet so teasing... and I wouldn't have it any other way! Putting them together and doubling that!?!? Wow!!! All I can say, sign me up ladies! When do you want to do this? After all, you're the bosses, so I do as you say - and I love it that way.


Be on the lookout for future Dream Duo entries. Which two models would you most like to see photographed together? Don't hesitate to let me know.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments