Big Plans for Big Feet

Alice's feet are so big! And that's why I love them so very much!

Since Alice burst onto the scene back in the spring of 2015 (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Alice"), she's quickly become one of my most regular models. We met up a total of five times in 2015, shooting 11 sets - two of which were with Camille. In 2016 we met up five more times, shooting 11 more sets. That's 22 sets in two years! Yes, yes... I know, some of the sets haven't made it onto the site yet, but that's what happens when you shoot so many with one particular model.

In just under two years Alice has become one of my go-to models. She's very similar to Mindee in so many regards. Both are super fun loving and casual. They love getting in some camera time. The two of them are always throwing ideas at me for future sets. And sometimes, I can even hit them up on a moment's notice for a quick set. That's exactly what happened for Alice's last set of 2016. She asked me if I wanted to get in one last set before it got too cold outside. I declined as I had shot a ton of sets that I had yet to use at that point. As the days went by, however, I said, "Why not?"

I sent Alice a text and asked her if she still had the day open. She did and we made plans. A few days later we met up for a quick set in a location we had looked up on Google Earth. A couple of factors weren't on our side, but we still made it work (see blog: "Sunday's Shoot - Alice"). And most of all, I got to spend the day with her. I always treasure that. It's never a bad time when we're out there exploring and shooting photos.

That final set of 2016 was the last set I've shot with Alice as of the time I'm writing this. You best bet 2017 will pick right back up where she left off, however. Actually, I'm trying to have her shoot even more, if she has the time. She's expressed interest in it as well. Her big feet and fun loving self will certainly be welcome whenever we can find the time to make something happen.

As a matter of fact, in a little over a week, Alice should be shooting with another model, a friend of hers that you saw in the blog titled, "Girl's Night = A Great Night." If all goes as planned, the friend of hers that you see photographed to the right, at the top of that blog, will be teaming up with Alice for her debut. I won't go into the details of what we have planned just yet, but I have a funny feeling that shooting it should be quite teasing! I'm also hoping to get in a couple solo sets with both girls as well.

The other friend of Alice's that you saw in that photo has also been in contact with me. She's very eager to shoot as well. I'm sure you'll be seeing her feet right alongside Alice's before long. And don't forget about my plans to shoot the three of them together either! That's going to be awesome! If I can even handle the camera with that trio tempting me with their soles and wiggling toes...

So far, Alice has only shot with one other model - Camille. If I have my way in 2017, that's surely going to change!

While on the topic of shooting Alice with other models, I've already talked to a few of my other models about a possible team up. At some point I'm hoping to see Alice's feet next to the following model's: Mindee, Kelsey, Jasey Rae, and Abby. I won't lie, I've thought about seeing if I could get her with Felicia and Kaycee at some point too. And a long time ago, I mentioned to both Alice and Riley how awesome it would be to see their vastly different feet together in a set. Maybe, just maybe...

That's a lot of team ups. Maybe too many to all get in over the course of 2017. That being said, I will try my best to see what I can do. If not, however, another sure bet you can place is that Alice will be shooting a lot of solo work too. As fun as team ups can be, Alice's big size 11 feet are so impressive, they deserve their own spotlight. Any set with those large feet front and center is one I want on my camera and on this site. It also is nice because that means I'll be able to totally focus on giving them the loving foot massage both those big feet truly deserve. She's already told me I'm going to be spending lots of time tending to them. Her solo shoots will afford that much needed time for that to happen. Of course, however, I will be tending to them quite a bit during any team ups too. If I'm lucky enough for multi-model foot massages, Alice's feet are still getting my loving attention. Hope the other models don't get too jealous...

As far as all the sets that have already been shot with Alice go, 2017 will be an amazing year in that regard as well. I can brag that even if I didn't shoot a set with Alice in all of 2017, she'd still make a massive mark on the site! Thankfully, that's not the case, however, and we'll be spending lots of time together shooting new material and making new memories.

Many of you know that Alice is set to be the July 2017 Wu's Feet Links feature model. The blog, "Weekly Teaser - Alice's July 2017 Wu's Feet Links Feature" is one of the most visited blog entries of all time here on the Soles of Silk Blog. Each week people have been checking out the newest removal as the teaser image slowly reveals itself. It's been a long term tease to say the least, but that's just how Alice likes it!

In addition to Alice's feature set, she will also be featured in a Fourth of July themed set here on the site. I'm also going to use her shark bites set during Shark Week 2017. Both those sets were actually shot the same day as the feature set, along with another one you won't want to miss. Needless to say, the summer is going to get kicked off in a big way... with some big sexy feet! If you're not familiar with what sets I'm talking about, check out teasers from each in the blog titled, "Sunday's Shoot - Alice."

I have also reached out to Alice with a few more interview ideas for her upcoming content. She was ever so eager to take part, as she usually is. Not only will you be getting to see a lot more of her, but also find out more about her too. We're going to talk about the sets she's done, some of her memories from our shoots, and many other things related to her big teasing feet. I'll be sure to ask her how good I am at rubbing her feet. I'm sure she'll want to have me get some more hands on experience for her to base her opinion on... or is that me being hopeful?

For the next few weeks I'll be looking forward to making all these ideas start to happen. We've already confirmed a shoot for April 9, one that is surely going to be memorable and see her shooting with that first friend I mentioned above. Keep checking back on this blog and on the site's Instagram account (@SolesofSilk) to see all the newest sample shots from these sets. And if you have any themes or ideas for Alice and her long feet, we'd love to read them. I have a feeling we'll shoot more than enough sets to squeeze in a few requests... Well, unless I dedicate all that extra time to pampering her pretty feet. Could you blame me if I did?

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments