Sunday's Shoot - Mindee

About a week ago I sent out some text messages to a bunch of my models. I was looking for them to give me some open dates on their calendars that they might be able to shoot. For the most part, the girls got back to me about their open times for September. Mindee, however, mentioned that she had Sunday, August 28 open, so we made plans to get in some photos.

Even with all the photos I did with Mindee back in July (see the blogs linked below), I was still excited to get in some more sets with her. I always have been, and always will be excited for any shoots we do. Mindee has done so much for me since the site's launch back in 2004 and has really become my go-to model over the last few years. She's also a great friend who really loves posing for all of you as often as she can. Her shoots are always a great time!


Today's shoots really had no set themes. Just yesterday I was asking her if she had any sneakers she'd like to shoot with. I knew it was going to be a little warm, so I mentioned doing a sneakers with no socks set. It's a personal favorite of mine, which she totally knows too. She mentioned a black and red pair that didn't ring a bell to me, so I said to bring them along. And that was today's first set.

Our location for the day was along the Baltimore waterfront, not too far away from Fort McHenry. The Under Armour company has invested a lot of money in this area and I had been wanting to use it for some time. Luckily for us, there really wasn't many people around.

At first I thought about using some of the awesome landscaping behind several of the buildings for this set, but ultimately decided to walk down just a little bit further. We saw an area that commemorated immigration in Baltimore and thought it had some interesting places for Mindee to strike a pose.

Nothing is better than Mindee's feet, warm, from a pair of sneakers without socks.

We ended up moving all over this area. Mindee found herself sitting on top of some concrete balls, with her feet on some railings, and even on some kind of metal contraption. I think it might have been an anchor of some kind? I'm not really sure. What I do know, however, was that this area did allow me to get all nice and close to Mindee's size 8 feet coming out of those warm sneakers. And yes, her feet were just as warm too. I made sure to give them a playful rub once they were free.

A funny tidbit about this shoot... A few blocks away from our location sits a sugar plant. Well, the smell of sugar was in the air. It's all you could smell. Imagine having the super sweet smell of sugar, or even a syrup under hit you non-stop for about an hour. That's what it was like. We both mentioned how we wish it would taper off. I, on the other hand, wished I could replace it with the smell of Mindee's sweaty feet.

Maybe that sugar put us on a sugar high because before we knew it, Mindee had posed for enough photos to complete the set. It's either that, or we just work that well together. Seriously, it didn't take us long at all. I'll give Mindee the credit. She just does so well and has a tight grasp on what I love to see in my photos. I don't have to ask her for many poses once she's ready to go.

After the set we filmed a clip of Mindee taking those sneakers off her fine feet on a near by bench. When that was done, I made Mindee scoot over and for nice, long foot massage. We were in the shade and the building seemed to be blocking the sugary scented wind from blowing our way. What made it even more pleasant for me was those two feet of hers being in my hands. I'd venture to say it was equally as pleasant for her as well, for that same reason.

Although I could have rubbed Mindee's feet for the rest of the day, I did want to get in a second set. We walked back to my car so we could drop off Mindee's outfit from the first set and I could get a very important prop for this second one - a blue, foot shaped pillow. Mindee had bought me this pillow as a gift. I had left it in the back of my car this entire time waiting for the chance to use it in a set. I wanted Mindee to be the one to use it, naturally, and today was the day.

We made our way back down to the waterfront area once we were done at the car. A few people were in several of the spots I was considering, but then I saw some benches on the pier going out to the water taxi pick up/drop off zone. I asked Mindee what she thought about shooting there and she said she was down for whatever. We walked over and gave it a look.

Do you also love being all up in Mindee's wrinkled soles like I do?

I ended up liking the area, so Mindee sat down and I gave Mindee's feet another quick massage - while two guys waiting for the water taxi kept looking over. Oh well! Since Mindee's feet are so divine, they shouldn't have been anything other than jealous. Anyhow, when the water taxi picked them up, we got the set under way.

Mindee posed with the pillow front and center for the first few, and then proceeded to smash her feet into it for the follow ups. I teased her that now I'll have to start snuggling up to it when I go to bed. She laughed, but hinted that she expected no less.

Eventually we moved around a little bit while out on the pier. Mindee stuck her feet up on top some of the pilings and then even sat down on the pier itself. There was just too many great poses to do while we were out there, so the pillow didn't make it into every shot. It was in a good many of them, however. You can see it on the bottom right of the sample above.

Once this set was finished up we decided to call it a day. Mindee had some things she needed to tend to, otherwise we would have shot another one easily. As we made our way back to the car, Mindee remarked on how quickly we can get a set done when we just focus. Thing is, with all those foot rubs and friendly stories we end up sharing, that doesn't always end up being the case. Either way though, I enjoy every second of being out with Mindee each and every time - whether we're focused, shooting the shit, or getting her feet pampered like they deserve to be. I'm already looking forward to her next shoot. Maybe it will be with Alice? That's a shoot both want to do. And this photographer can't wait to pair two of his most regular foot models together in one set.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments