Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 7 - Mindee, Rilynn, & Noelle

...Continued from "Hot Feet Week: 2016 Edition, Part 6 - Felicia"

So I had just wrapped up with Felicia, doing three great sets. Now it was time to see if Mindee, Rilynn, and Noelle were free to do a three girl set we had wanted to do on Friday, but didn't have time for. As a matter of fact, the original plan was to try and do it on Saturday instead, but things just didn't work out. It's okay though, having that one day off allowed me to prep Mindee's Wu's Feet Links feature set that you can see previewed in Part 1 of this this Hot Feet Week blog series.

I was in luck! Mindee was home and Rilynn and Noelle said they could meet at Mindee's soon. I had to run home to grab the shoot prop real quick, so I made that quick detour.

Right after I arrived at Mindee's, Rilynn and Noelle pulled up outside. I pondered where to shoot the set, but Mindee had a suggestion. If her spot didn't work out, I had another idea or two in mind. My biggest worry, however, wasn't the location, but the overhead sun. It was about 6:30 p.m. and the sun was causing things to cast those long shadows. Maybe, just maybe, we'd luck out and find a spot in the shade and not have to worry about it. And, we did!



We didn't have time for the three girl set on Friday, but these ladies made time tonight.

Set 19 of the Week
6 Chalk Covered Soles

Mindee's suggestion was a basketball court behind an elementary school down the street. You see, the theme of the set was sidewalk chalk and the three girls were going to get their feet all kinds of colorful as they posed their six soles and 30 toes side-by-side. And contrary to what Mindee claimed, the ground wasn't too hard for me to lay on to get those great views of their pretty soles.

The set began with me drawing a large footprint on the ground. You probably won't even be able to see it though, but hey, it's there. From there I put the girls all in a line and had them pose their feet for some shots before the chalk came into play.

It didn't take long for the girls to begin using that chalk, however. Before I knew it, soles were covered, the spaces between their toes were dusty, and every so often, one of the girls would laugh out loud when the others would tickle them with chalk trailed down their soles.

By the end of this set, all six of their soles looked like abstract art. I'm sure they would have left chalky footprints across the court if I asked them to walk around for a bit. There was that much chalk on them.

Once we finished up Rilynn and Noelle had to be on their way. I thanked them once again for doing photos for me, especially squeezing in this last set. Both of them said it was their pleasure and had a good time. Mindee and I drove back to her place and we just talked about life for a while. 

While on the subject of Mindee, we spent so much time together this week and I couldn't have been happier with the results and the memories. With plans tomorrow, and work on Tuesday, this just might wrap up the Hot Feet Week series. If so, what a way to go out, huh? Three models - two of my four new ones, and my most photographed, all at once!



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments