2016 Soles of Silk Model Statuses - Part 7 of 11

One of the most common emails I get are ones asking me about a particular status of someone's favorite model(s). A few years ago I did a series that informed people of the status of all the models on the site. Since that was some time ago and new models have since made their way onto the site, I figured it would be a good time to do an all new version. With 88 models on Soles of Silk as I write this, I have decided to break the series into 11 parts, each one featuring eight of the site's models. I hope this helps you learn a little more about the status of each one of the models on the site whose work you enjoy!



Kerri Taylor
Last Update: November 15, 2006
# of Published Photos: 143
Status: Lost Contact

I remember seeing Kerri Taylor modeling for other foot fetish sites before she finally posed for Soles of Silk. Layla and her husband asked her to come down from New York to do some sets for their site (now closed), and asked me if I'd be interested in shooting her as well. I said sure and got in three total sets with Kerri - two solo and one of her with Layla. That was the only time I met up with Kerri, however, and really didn't chat with her much after the shoot either.




Kim T.
Last Update: February 29, 2012
# of Published Photos: 158
Status: Moved/Lost Contact

Kim T. posed for me a few times prior to Soles of Silk's opening. I met her, and her then husband, back while I was still in college and dating Abby. Leg Show Magazine was responsible for all of us meeting, but we did lose touch eventually. Out of nowhere, a few years ago, Kim T. randomly reached out to me and we struck up a conversation. I told her about Soles of Silk and before I knew it, we made plans for her to make her debut. I was so glad to see those pudgy toes once again and we did three sets. I wanted to do some more, but Kim literally disappeared. She mentioned moving and then her contact information no longer seemed to work. I have no idea what she's up to these days. I sure do miss those plump toes. Wish she'd find her way back once again.




Kimmie
Last Update: February 4, 2015
# of Published Photos: 1,220
Status: No Longer Modeling

Kimmie always had a blast modeling for the site, but like her twin sister, Kellie, she stopped right around the same time. I wish Kimmie had done more photos for the site, even though she did more than 1,200. If we ever reconnect, I'd be ever so happy to watch her spread those little toes of hers again for the camera.




Krystie
Last Update: July 7, 2007
# of Published Photos: 112
Status: No Longer Modeling

Krystie posed for me before I opened Soles of Silk. We met in college when I sat in class, distracted as her little feet would be on display the countless times she'd wear open shoes. When I asked her to pose them back for my then site, The 10 Little Piggies, she was so excited. Eventually we lost touch like many people do once college ends, but we did eventually reconnect. When I told her about Soles of Silk, she was eager to pose again and we did two sets. Sadly, those would be the last two sets as she decided to stop posing immediately afterward for personal reasons. If she should ever change her mind, she'd most certainly be welcomed back. We haven't talked in ages, though.




Lady Steph
Last Update: August 8, 2012
# of Published Photos: 408
Status: Need to Schedule

I've been talking with Lady Steph quite a bit on Instagram lately. We're long overdue for doing some new photos. With the weather warming up, hopefully we can find some camera time soon. I really want to go do some sets outdoors with Steph. Those silky smooth soles and always immaculate toes would look so good in some scenic locations.




Lauryn
Last Update: May 9, 2007
# of Published Photos: 464
Status: No Longer Modeling

Lauryn was massively popular upon Soles of Silk's debut. Her fun loving nature was captured easily in all of her sets, whether they were solo, or ones done with Madison. Lauryn and I would meet up and do several shoots after her debut sets, but we never were able to do so with any regularity. I wish we had as she's no longer modeling these days.




Layla
Last Update: December 17, 2014
# of Published Photos: 1,942
Status: Moved

Layla was one of the site's most regular models for many years. She currently ranks third on the site for having the most photos - following only Mindee and Cierra. I've done so many great sets with Layla, but in the more recent years we slowed down. It eventually got to a point, a few years ago, where Layla and I lost touch. Then, out of nowhere, we touched base and did a few more sets. In the last year, however, Layla moved out of state. I wish her the best and hope that one day we might be able to meet up again and add her name to the 2K Club (2,000 photo mark).




Lela Beryl
Last Update: December 16, 2015
# of Published Photos: 248
Status: Not Local

I found out right away when I met Lela Beryl that she had two of the softest feet I've ever felt, or photographed. We did a bunch of sets one day while she was traveling through Baltimore back in 2014. I was so excited to meet her and she was a blast to work with. Lela is a cutie with just enough nerd and just enough domme (not getting into those details), to have made the shoots we did quite memorable. If I ever get the chance to shoot Lela again, you best bet I'll do it. 

Be on the lookout for the next installment of this blog series, featuring eight more models, in the coming days.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments