Monday's Shoot - Alice

Today is Labor Day here in the United States. It's also the day I set aside to get in the rest of the photos I wasn't able to do with Alice and Camille a few weeks ago when I had them together (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Alice & Camille"). Well, after trying to reach Camille all week with no luck, I was down to just Alice.

Honestly, Alice has been one of my most dependable models this entire year - and she only debuted back in April (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Alice"). Alice has posed a number of times already and has been eager to do any shoot I have asked for, as well as some with her own ideas. It's always great to find someone like her who loves shooting and it's even better when that person is a friend.

Alice and I decided to meet up in afternoon today. We had no reason to rush. We both had the day off and no other plans except for our shoot. With one idea left over from the last time we shot, I told her to bring a few extra outfits and we'd do at least one other set. Hey, if I had this cutie for some camera time, why not make use of it?

I met Alice at the park around 1 p.m. She was already wearing her first outfit, minus one key element - a pair of nude/black Cuban heel pantyhose. She had loved them when I had showed them to her months ago. I brought them with me the last time we shot, but that's the day we ran out of time when Camille had joined us. I am glad we ended up having to wait, however, as I promised her we'd spend some time doing some artistic, non-foot fetish photos first.


One of the artistic shots we did before our foot fetish ones.

It's not every shoot that I get to do some non-foot fetish material. Ever since Alice first talked about posing for me, this is something that she had been wanting to do. Now that she's posed a number of times for me, and is totally comfortable shooting, today was a great day to give it a try.

We decided to use one of the old houses on the park grounds for our artistic photos. We fell in love with them the last time we went to the park. I believe the park uses them for storage and such, but today they were going to serve a better purpose - a place for Alice to pose.

After about 30 or so shots we decided to just stay where we were for the foot fetish portion of the shoot. Since Alice had been wearing the pantyhose for a little while at this point, moving around on some busted up concrete, a few little snags had started to appear in her stockings. Oh well, that's life when shooting stocking sets outdoors. Hell, it's life when shooting them indoors on a nice comfy bed too. They just always snag!


Alice showing her feet after doing her artistic shots in her pantyhose.

Even though the Cuban heel portion of the stockings hindered the view of Alice's beautiful feet, I was loving how she looked wearing them. It's something different that I don't get to shoot very often. I've shot Cuban heel thigh highs and regular pantyhose, but this was a combination of the two. I'm sure some of you are going to love the set just for that reason.

We ended up shooting a bunch more photos, all with Alice's size 11's as the focus before wrapping things up. A short video clip capped off the first set before we made our way back to our cars so Alice could change.

Our next set would also make use of the old houses at the park - well, what's left of them. In a small area, with some park benches, the remains of two old fireplaces stand. Just the fireplaces. The houses around them are long gone, but we both found the setting to be very unique. We both looked at each other and agreed that it was a great place to shoot the second set.


Alice posing on the remains of an old fireplace.

As far as footwear goes, this set would have none. Just Alice barefoot, showing off her wrinkled soles and long toes. It was a stark contrast to the set we just did where they were never bare at all. So don't worry all you non-stocking lovers out there, Alice's feet posed for a bunch of photos uncovered too!

My original plan was to use both fireplaces in the set, but the lighting for the second one wasn't ideal. We tried one photo, but then immediately went back to the first one. I was getting too many good photos there anyhow, so that didn't bother me one bit.

For the most part this location had Alice doing all the poses. She's has become so comfortable with me that I'm often shooting her doing whatever pops into her head. In both sets she came up with poses that I wouldn't have. So many times I just found myself snapping away without any instruction to her, or me saying, "hold that," and shooting something she just so happened to be doing.

During this second set there was one little fun tidbit I just have to share. At the start of this shoot I saw some debris on Alice's feet. Being the nice guy that I am, I just "had" to brush it off for her. I just thought the blades of grass and pebbles were clinging to her feet because that's what debris does. Come to find out, Alice's big feet were getting quite hot out in the 90 degree weather today and were a tad bit moist. Yep, they were sweating! As you all know I adore that, so I made sure to tend to her feet over and over again to get all that debris off of them. I'm sure I was being a little too attentive to that debris after she changed poses, but can you blame me?

With both sets in the books we decided to call it quits. All in all, it was a great day with two great sets I can't wait to publish on Soles of Silk. Of course, it'll probably take a little while for me to do that since Alice seems to change her hair style and color for every shoot we've done. Since I'm sitting on a number of sets from the past, I guess I'll just have to be posting her regularly, huh? I know, oh darn!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments