Sunday's Shoot - Rose

Today I had plans to meet up again with Rose to do a couple more sets before she went back to school in a few weeks. If you remember, Rose only recently made her debut, posing for her first sets on July 6, 2015 (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Rose").

I waited for Rose to get off work around 2 p.m. before I made my way to her house to pick her up. We made a quick stop for a pedicure beforehand and Rose decided upon a nice bright blue. I mentioned how many people request blues and that's exactly what she went for. 

Once the pedicure was done we were off to our first location. I had asked Rose to bring some kind of sneakers or tennis shoes for one of her sets. She hadn't worn any in her first sets, so I thought it would be nice to get them in here.


Rose's foot fresh out of it's shoe.

Rose began the set sitting on the boardwalk in her shoes. I had her pose in them for a bit, which is custom for me. I like to have those shoes on for a little while in hopes it makes the model's feet smell and/or sweat just a little bit.

Eventually Rose would begin to kick off her shoes. I laid on the boardwalk before her capturing every motion of her untying her shoes and pulling them from her feet. It was a great place to be, that's for sure.

After Rose's shoes were off I just kept snapping photo after photo in pose after pose. Before I knew it, I had enough photos to call it a set. We packed up our stuff and made our way back to my car to figure out where to do our next set.

We drove a few miles to an area I thought might give us a private spot to shoot. I ended up being right. So after a change of outfit, Rose and I made our way down between the ponds to one of the benches.


Rose's soft soles right up to my camera lens.

Rose began this set sitting on the bench and we went totally barefoot for this one. Sometimes it's fun to have the feet out and about right from the start and Rose's were.

I had Rose pose her feet in a number of angles on the bench, but some of my favorite poses included when she hung them over the back of the bench. It let me get oh so close to those soft foot bottoms. 

By time the end of the set was upon us we had a couple of people who had come by the park. I'm sure the guy around the other side of the pond was curious to what we were doing, but being so far into the set, I wasn't going to stop. I probably wouldn't have at the beginning either, but especially not at this point.

Since I had some plans this evening we called it a day after two sets. This will give me a few sets of Rose to use during the months while she's in school. Whenever she comes back, we will have to figure out time to do more.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments