Monday's Shoot - Rose (New Model)

The last two days were supposed to be back-to-back shoots with two different new models, both of which are related. The shoot scheduled for yesterday was supposed to be with Camille, Kayleigh's younger sister. Unfortunately mosquitoes did a number on her feet on the Fourth of July so we rescheduled to this coming Sunday. She's been looking forward to posing her 18 year old feet for the first time, so be on the lookout for her in six days!

Today's shoot didn't need to be postponed and was with Kayleigh's and Camilee's cousin, Rose. I've known Rose for years as we used to work with one another. I always told her if she'd like to pose for the site the door was open to do so. Until now, however, she never took me up on that offer.

It was actually more than a year since I last met up with Rose, so when she sent me a text a few weeks ago and mentioned she was finally going to take me up on my offer, I was a little surprised. Most of the time when I first ask my friends to pose they either do, or they don't. Since Rose never did, I never expected her to. I'm glad she changed her mind though.

Rose and I met up around noon. I decided to do her first sets in a small town I've used before for some shoots in the past. There are plenty of parks, some waterfront areas, and quite a bit of historic locations that have made for great settings in some of my previous sets. Best thing is, I haven't used them all if them yet, so that's where we went.

During the ride I gave Rose an overview of what it is I do in my sets. She was a little worried since she's never really modeled for anything before. I assured her this is very easy and I've never had a model tell me it was hard. She was happy to hear that and before we knew it, we were pulling into town.

We made our way to a waterfront park that has a lot of space. I was interested in the boardwalk area along the water for Rose's set. Benches line this boardwalk from start to finish, so I figured we'd find a spot to call our own and do her first set.

What I didn't figure on, however, was just how muggy it would be. Of all the shoots I did this week while on vacation, today's was by far the hottest! We made due nevertheless, and before I knew it, Rose's bare feet were before me.


Rose spreading her toes in her first set.

First sets with a new model are always the slowest and hardest to shoot. I told Rose not to worry as the first sets are the one where she'd get a feel for what it is she'll be doing - should she decide to keep posing in the future. She didn't do bad though, especially considering that we had to keep stopping for people to walk by and that heat! Oh that heat!

Rose posed her feet all over the bench, but the photos toward the end were my favorites. I had my camera all up in her size 7.5 soles. Watching her spread her toes was cute, especially since every time I said to "spread'em," she'd part her feet too.

"What kind of other photographer do you know who has a different meaning to 'spread'em?'" I playfully asked.

Rose laughed and swore she didn't know any other photographers.

I ended up giving Rose a pass on the first video because I felt like we wouldn't get much time without people walking up on us. That being said, I was also very much looking forward to getting back in my car to cool off for a few minutes. I already had the location for the second shoot in mind, so back to the car it was.

For the next few minutes both Rose and I would enjoy the air conditioner cranked up to the max. We then found a bathroom for her to change for the next shoot and were on our way. 

The next spot was also in the same town and only a couple of minutes away. It was a small park just under a train bridge. The bridge itself is so massive that it's appeared in a few of my sets that were done in this general area before. This park, however, I didn't even know about until today. Thankfully, no one was there.


Rose in the pose in front of a massive train bridge.

Just like her first set, Rose did a few full body shots before sticking those feet out for me. Just like that first set, once those soles up to the camera I was loving life. The site has the title "Soles" of Silk for a reason. I just love a pair of tender foot bottoms.

We ended up bouncing to several spots in this park before wrapping up the second set. It gave us a few different views of the bridge, river, and an old piling for the first railroad bridge to cross the river, circa 1866. I made sure to get that in the background a few times too. I just love unique things in my photos even though we're all focused on the feet.

This set concluded with a small clip of Rose rubbing some lotion on her little feet. Once that was done we were back in the car cooling off yet again. We were both hot and sticky, so we ended the day with a quick stop for refreshments.

I'm glad I was finally able to get Rose on camera and that she finally felt like being a part of Soles of Silk. Next month she'll be headed back to college, so I'm going to try to see what we can do about a few more sets before she returns. Plus, she asked me if I'd want her to recruit some of her classmates. That's certainly not a bad thing!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments