A Neat Discovery 10 Years Later

Last week I was busy coming up with the nomination and the voting format for the return of the Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame (WFLHoF). When it came time to make the announcement on the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog I made a neat little discovery I had never noticed since 2005.

After completing the blog, "The Return of the Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame," I decided to dress it up a little with some images. I did a screen shot of a sample ballot, but I wanted some feet on there too. I figured a photo of one of the current WFLHoF members would make sense and of the seven inductees, I went with an image of Lexi. She was the most recent inductee and therefore, her photos were the largest when it came to scale. I didn't want to stretch one of the smaller images from circa 2000 on the blog, so Lexi it was.

That is when I made my discovery! But first, a little backstory.

In the summer of 2005 I had the pleasure of meeting and shooting Lexi for Soles of Silk. I randomly asked her and to my surprise, she agreed. Without going into a ton of detail, Lexi was so down to earth and I had a ton of fun shooting her. I told her I'd like to do it again one day, but sadly we never were able to. I don't even know what's she's up to these days either.


Lexi posing in a puddle following a thunderstorm.


Anyhow, during one of our shoots it began to rain. A few puddles formed and Lexi and I decided to make the most of it. She got right into the puddles and I just shot away. I knew while I was shooting that it was going to be a good one. I was particularly in love with the photo you see above too. Well, apparently so was Lexi.

When I looked through the four photos Wu had placed on his WFLHoF page for Lexi's induction, I noticed that same photo above her computer. All these years later and I had never noticed this! Funny thing, of four images, I selected to use in the blog, the one where it wasn't visible is the one I went with.

Since the page is currently not linked on Wu's Feet Links I'm going to post the four photos below. Check them out and you'll see the image above clear as day.




Even though it is 10 years later it still made me happy to see Lexi had enjoyed the work we did together enough to hang one of my photos above her computer. As many photos as she had done for her site and one of mine was worthy of her work space - that just made my night.

Maybe one day I be able I'll hear from Lexi again. That's a big maybe, but one can always hope! I'd sure like to have her print out all new photos to hang above her computer here in 2015!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


You can also find Soles of Silk on Social Media & Wu's Feet Links!

  

  

  

Comments