Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary - My 10 Favorite Sets: 2007

At the end of 2013 I decided to make a blog entry titled, My 10 Favorite Photo Shoots of 2013. It was the first time I ever took a look back to pick my favorite sets from a calendar year. I planned on doing it again here for 2014, but then I began to think about doing it for years past to further go along with this year being the site's 10th year online. I thought it might make for a fun little stroll down memory lane with some of the site's best sets with models who may or may not be posing anymore.

I'm sticking with the criteria I used for the 2013 favorites as a guide for this series. Only sets that were published during that year will be featured, regardless of when they were shot. I'm also leaving out Wu's Feet Links Feature Model galleries. Only the sets published to Soles of Silk will be eligible. With that said, let's take a look at my favorite shoots of 2007:






10. Nature Trail

Model(s): Kelsey
Published Date: August 15 & October 7, 2007 (2 part post)

If you ask Kelsey how many times we've done shoots on hot summer days, she'll probably say it's been every time. Well, this was one of the first times I scheduled a shoot with her on a sweltering hot day. 


I asked Kelsey to bring tennis shoes to walk a mile long trail through a park in order to get to a few destinations, but she didn't. She brought flip flops. When I saw how her dirty her feet were, I told her not to clean them at all. 

This set was a massive hit with dirty sole fans and all those wrinkles on those pillowy soft soles was a big reason why.






9. Counter Top Lotion Rub

Model(s): Natalie
Published Date: March 14, 2007

I met Natalie at a Super Bowl party. She is the cousin of Bethany and she asked her if she was interested in posing as well. This was the only solo set she posed for, but I loved it. 


Natalie's feet mesmerized me and I think she is just super beautiful. Watching her rub lotion all over those soft soles and curvy arches was an amazing sight. Good thing I caught it on camera, huh?







8. Cat Pillows

Model(s): Delicious
Published Date: April 4, 2007

I attended a couple of private foot fetish parties in the Washington, D.C. area a few years ago. A friend of mine kept telling me to session with Delicious. I was actually attending the party to find some potential models, not really to session as it isn't my thing. 
I have to admit, however, I was torn on whether or not to do a session as Delicious is so fine. 

In the long run, I was lucky enough to get Delicious to pose for Soles of Silk and so many people were so happy to see her on the site.







7. Cinnabon Squish

Model(s): Kellie
Published Date: September 5, 2007

Kellie has always enjoyed squishing things in her sets. The cinnabon idea was one we came up with one night at work. 


On the day of the shoot she stopped to pick one up on her way home from school. After warming it up in the microwave, I watched her squish her little feet into that gooey bun. 

Cleaning up afterward sure was "fun" too. I'll leave it at that... Okay, yeah, I licked it off, especially what was in between her toes.







6. Yellow Sun Dress

Model(s): Chrystine
Published Date: September 26, 2007

Layla asked me if I was interested in shooting her friend, Chrystine. I said yes and when I saw her for the first time, I was in love. 


This blonde haired cutie was nothing but fun to have in front of my camera and I wish I was able to shoot her much more than I ended up getting to do. This set on the pier was her first solo set and those flexible feet of hers sure put on a show.







5. Pretty in the Pink Room

Model(s): Layla
Published Date: January 3, 2007

When Layla was showing me around her place and we walked past her daughter's playroom, I wanted to use it instantly. There was pink everywhere! She liked the idea as well and threw on a skimpy little outfit. I instantly knew this would be one sexy set. And for quite some time, this was my all-time favorite set with Layla.







4. Oreos & Milk

Model(s): Madison
Published Date: May 16, 2007

This wasn't the first time Madison squished a yummy dessert under her long, narrow feet (see blog: "Soles of Silk 10 Year Anniversary: My 8 Favorite Sets: 2004"). It is, however, probably the messiest ones she's done. 


The set started out with the Oreo cookies on the plate and a glass of milk. Once she poured the milk onto the plate, however, the cookies turned mushy and the cookies smeared up and down her smooth foot bottoms. It was fun to watch and a memorable set. I'm just glad I didn't get it on my clothes... not that those messy feet came anywhere near me. Well, unless you count my face.







3. Puffs & Pumps

Model(s): Taylor
Published Date: July 18, 2007

Abby introduced me to Taylor and I found her to be so damn cute, so naturally getting to shoot her was something I was looking forward to! 


When she showed me the outfits she brought with on our first and only meeting, my eyes were drawn to her black and white heels. She threw on a black and white shirt as well and lit up a cigarette to do the site's only smoking fetish and foot fetish set. Her little feet are what captured my eyes, however.






2. Chocolate Creampie Squish

Model(s): Chloe
Published Date: January 3, 2007

Oh did Chloe ever have fun with this one! Having seen some of the other food smashing sets I had done beforehand, she was ever so eager to do one herself. 


With her parents out of town, we decided to shoot in her kitchen. I picked up a Hershey's pie on the way over and we both couldn't wait to taste it. She wasn't the only one who got to taste it off her toes either.







1. Cousin Shoe Swap

Model(s): Bethany & Natalie
Published Date: June 20, 2007

Bethany was a massive hit and as I said above, I was in love with Natalie from the instant I saw her. Getting these two cousins in the same set was a memorable moment for sure. 


Watching them exchange shoes during the set, knowing their bare feet were going into each other's shoes, was just so teasing. I sure wasn't the only one who thought so either as people went bonkers for this one.


Honorable Mentions (5): Lizzie - Science Center, Layla - Tractor, Danielle - Paint Cans, Bethany - Schoolgirl Closet, Andrea - Beach Bench

So what photo sets were your favorites from this year? I thank you for taking a look back with me at a little bit of this site's history. These 10 years online have flown by so quick!

Comments