Would Love to Shoot #11 - Cadence Lux, Chanel Hardcore, & Laci Star

It's been a very long time since I last did a "Would Love to Shoot" blog series entry. In the 10th part I actually focused on Soles of Silk models from the past that I'd like to shoot again. The 11th part here gets back to the series' roots as I name three new girls who I've come to admire and would love to see in front of my camera one day.

Since it's been a while since I've done one of these entries, let me state the basics here. Just because I've featured a girl here does not mean she's slated to pose. What it means is that I've come to know her, or know of her. In some cases I might have reached out to introduce myself, and at times, even talk about the possibility of doing a shoot. Thus far I've met two girls from past entries (Rachel DD and Lela Beryl), so here are three more I'd love to add: 





Cadence Lux

Twitter: @CadenceLuxXXX

As I come to know more fetish models on Twitter I will usually discover someone through another model. That is what happened with Cadence Lux, and actually, the third person in this entry below, Laci Star. I saw both girls in several photographs and decided to check them out. Some of the photos were just the two of them having fun, and in some of the others, they looked ready to feast on each other's girl parts. I was immediately a fan of both.

While checking out Cadence more in depth, I noticed she had posed for my friend at Space City Soles. Yeah, I'm super jealous that he has had her slender feet in front of his camera. As a matter of fact, the stocking set (shown above) from his site just makes me want to see her feet wrapped in hose myself. Well, at least I have one idea for a shoot with Cadence should we ever get to shoot - which we've actually talked about.





Chanel Hardcore (left)

Twitter: @ChanelHardcore

One day while checking out what my adventurous fetish friend, and Soles of Silk model, Shae Spreadz was up to on her Twitter page (@ShaeSpreadzXXX) I found the image above - along with quite a few other more "naughty" ones. I made some comments and quickly hit it off with Shae's counterpart in the pictures, Chanel Hardcore.

Over recent months I've exchanged occasional comments and small talk with Chanel - even letting her know that her football team (Steelers) is not a favorite of mine. With her dominant and teasing nature, I'm sure she'd beat me worse than the Ravens beat the Steelers in Week 2 if we were in the same room. That being said, it would be totally worth it.

Chanel ultimately isn't that far away from where I live and I'm hoping that one day I'm able to get up her way and do some photos of her commanding feet. Even though they'll be my photos, I sure as hell won't be in charge during that shoot... or ever, in her presence.




Laci Star

Twitter: @LaciStar_xo

Unless you skipped ahead, you already know that I found both Laci Star and Cadence Lux (above) in images together while looking through other fetish model's Twitter pages. I quickly followed both girls and have become fans of both.

Laci's big feet hooked me from the start, especially seeing photos like the one above from my friend at Feet of Philly. Knowing she's been through Philly, which isn't far from the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. region, I contacted her about doing photos one day. We both agreed it would be fun to do, but we just haven't matched up on a date/time as of yet.

One thing Laci was able to help me out with, however, was taking part in the relaunch of the Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog. The first column titled, "FemDom: When You're Her Bitch," featured feedback from the topic of FemDom from several people into the lifestyle, including Laci. If you haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, I suggest doing so.

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.

Comments