Monday's Shoot - Kelsey
Back in February Kelsey and I met up for an evening to shoot as many sets as we could. Our goal was to do 10 and we made it happen. That shoot happened on Monday, February 9 and you can check out what we did that day in the shoot blog, "Monday's Shoot - Kelsey."
Surprisingly we haven't been able to find any camera time since, but to be honest, with those 10 sets from February and the nine she did in December, it wasn't like I was short on sets featuring her adorable feet. Still, I missed them and always welcome the chance to do more.
A few weeks ago Kelsey and I made some plans to shoot again and I asked her if we could try for another 10. She said sure and I got to planning on what we'd do. I ended up with way more than 10 ideas, but I narrowed it down to 10. We will hopefully find some more time to do the rest before the end of 2026.
Now, let's take a look at the sets we did do yesterday. Many of you probably saw some of the samples I was posting to X (@SolesofSilk) last night during our brief moments of downtime. If you haven't, check those out too. I published one from each set just like I'm doing here.
Set 1: Kiss My Feet
A couple of months ago I saw a pair of thigh high stockings that faded from dark to light purple. I thought they looked neat, so I decided to order them. They also had them in blue and pink, so I bought those as well. You probably saw the blue versions on Leah and Audrey from their Blue Balls Matter team up shoot blog back in June. See shoot blog: "Monday's Shoot: Leah & Audrey."
At the time I had no idea who or what I'd use any of these socks for. I just liked them and knew I'd figure it out. In this case, I found Kelsey a purple shirt that reads, "Kiss My Feet," across the chest. I knew it would be perfect to pair with the stockings.
Set 2: Zebra Print
So at work one day last fall Kelsey was going on and on about this zebra she claimed her neighbor had. One of our co-workers and I were looking at her like she was on drugs. But she swore it was true.
Fast forward a few weeks and Kelsey and I were meeting up to shoot. I'm driving up her way and I see a zebra on a farm. She wasn't lying. I mean, I wouldn't say the person that owns this land is her neighbor, but yeah, there's a zebra.
Why am I telling you this? Well, it inspired me to find Kelsey some zebra print attire to wear for a set. It would be a cute little inside joke and something we could always remember looking back through her galleries. Little did I know that when I began looking for zebra attire that I'd find a dress and heels that were this sexy. They looked great on Kelsey.
Set 3: The Color Purple
While looking at the zebra print dress online I also saw a purple dress listing Why? I don't know, but it was there. Knowing I had a pair of purple thigh high stockings that a while ago to use in Audrey's school girl set, but ultimately didn't, I bought the purple dress for Kelsey to pair up with them.
My favorite color happens to be purple, so I loved seeing Kelsey wearing this outfit. Plus, her piggies were painted purple too. Loved it!
Set 4: Black Mesh Heels
During a search for heels for both Kelsey's and Audrey's shoots, I came across this pair. I loved the black mesh sides and immediately knew I wanted to see Kelsey's feet inside them. No stockings with these either. Just those thick, bare feet.
I knew seeing the mesh letting her wrinkled arches and toes peak through would be a sight to behold. And it was. This is why I picked this shot to showcase here. Look at those thick wrinkles still visible through the shoe. So sexy!
Set 5: Kelsey Wears Heels Bigger Than Your Dick
The day that I ordered the zebra print heels, I had a suggestion for another pair of shoes recommended to me at checkout. They were red with long leg wrap straps covered in hearts and sequins. They looked fun, but what would I use them for? At the time, I didn't know. Since they were so cheap, however, I ordered them in Kelsey's size. I'd just figure it out later.
Well, it didn't take me long to figure it out. While looking online for some shirts, I came across one that read, "I wear heels bigger than your dick." I showed Kelsey and she laughed. I then showed her the shoes, which she didn't know I had bought yet. I told her I think they'd go well together in a nice, mean girl, size tease themed set. She said she was game, so I bought the shirt.
The squishy dick keychain I actually bought for Ava to use one of her most recent sets, but we totally forgot to include it. No point in letting it go to waste. It made perfect sense here and Kelsey used it to get her point across even further.
For those of you wanting to see this set soon, don't get your hopes up. I'm thinking this might get held onto for Valentine's Day 2027. I'm not 100 percent sure on this yet, but that's how I'm leaning. A mean girl Valentine's would be hot!
Set 6: Nude Pantyhose
As much as I like shooting stockings these days, I realized that it's been ages since I've done a pair of pantyhose. It's always thigh highs, knee highs, and even some ankle stocking-like socks that end up being my go-tos. Well, yesterday I made sure to change it up with a pair of nude pantyhose.
Unlike all the other stockings, these ones stayed on. And boy were these silky smooth! I rubbed Kelsey's feet several times throughout the evening, feeling them bare and with the different stockings. These were the smoothest of the bunch, although the others also felt amazing on her feet too. I'm going to have to make sure I get some of the other models in pantyhose moving forward.
Set 7: Tease & Deny
While looking for another teasing shirt for Kelsey to wear, I got an idea. Why not just make one? So I did. I designed a quick tease and denial shirt with footprints and dropped my design onto VistaPrint. And if you noticed in Set 6 that Kelsey is wearing a shirt with a Soles of Silk logo, I went ahead and ordered that too. The print quality was good, if not better than some of the ones I've ordered elsewhere. And pricewise, they're pretty much the same. So I might be making some of my own slogans/designs moving forward instead.
Having a pair of white thigh high stockings with no plans for them, I decided to bring them along to include in this set. I also tossed in a lanyard that had one of the pink locks from a chastity themed set Kelsey did back in December, the chastity cage keychain from Ava's recent shoot, and a set of keys that meant Kelsey was the boss of me.
Set 8: Such a Brat
While in a teasing mood from Set 7, why not spice things up a bit and have Kelsey go full brat for Set 8? That was my plan and it worked. I found this brat shirt online with a red heart and devil horns. I thought it was cute, so I began looking for some pink stockings to pair with it. I found a nude pair with pink seams and reinforced soles and heels. I knew they'd look great together and I bought them.
I gave Kelsey some rulers and magnifying glasses so she could do some size teasing. I wasn't planning on it, but since I had that rubber dick keychain from Set 5 laying on the dresser, we tossed it back in to use once more. It fit, so why not? Kelsey smushed it up really good too, especially when she did "airplane mode." What is "airplane mode," you ask? Well, she took each nut and squished it, yanking them outward. It made the penis and balls look like an airplane to me. So Kelsey nicknamed it "airplane mode." Too cute.
Set 9: Beary Yummy!
A couple of weeks ago I was shopping and saw a pair of flip flops with gummy bears on them. Knowing how many people love gummy sets, I bought them. I've done numerous gummy bear, worm, frogs, and whatever else I can find, but never one with flip flops. I thought it would be fun to include them.
In addition to shoving the little bears between her toes and under her soles, she could also trap them under her feet while inside the flip flops. I figured it would e something a little bit different, ya know?
Set 10: Garbage Pail Kids... Err, Kelsey
I've been sitting on this idea since the beginning of the year. As a kid growing up in the 80's, I collected Garbage Pail Kids cards. I bought so many packs from 7-Elevens and one day earlier this year, I decided that I wanted to see if I still had them. I dug out my old card box and did find a handful of them. Not all of them, sadly. Who knows where the rest went over the years?
Long story short, I began looking back at this hobby and getting the feels to collect again. I bought a bunch of the newer cards and even some of the older ones. I also bought some other fun stuff like the Adam Bomb lamp between Kelsey's feet, several books, and even toys. Of course, since I enjoy it, I figured I could turn this into a set idea. I found Kelsey a Garbage Pail Kids shirt and socks to wear and a blanket to sit on. I grabbed a few of the items and cards I've managed to collect this year to use as well. And this was how we ended the night.
As things sit right now, I have 20 unpublished sets of Kelsey waiting to make it onto the site. One of those will be going up with this week's update, however. With so many sets waiting, expect to see Kelsey on a regular basis moving forward. Her photo count is going to keep rising and rising.
Also expect to see Kelsey in a few more shoot blogs throughout the rest of 2026. In addition to the extra sets we still have plans for, Kelsey and I plan meet up and do some more outdoor sets too. Those will happen toward the end of summer and into the fall. It's just been way too hot around here to do them now. So that means even MORE Kelsey. I can't wait!











Comments
Post a Comment