Monday's Shoot - Ava

For the last few days I've been out of state on vacation. I needed some time off and wanted to do something fun for a few days. Well, I was able to do that, but before I headed out for my trip, Ava and I spent a few hours together shooting some new content. 

Talk about a way to get my vacation started off right! Three new sets of Ava's size 9 feet. And not to brag, but things kicked off with a nice long foot massage before I even picked up my camera. Okay, maybe I am bragging a little bit. Can you blame me? Plus, she insisted. Who was I to say no?

Anyhow, onto the photos:


Set 1: White Track Suit

I think every time I shoot Ava outdoors she shows up either wearing a pair of sneakers, without socks, or has brought a pair along with her. This shoot was no exception. She was already in her track suit too knowing that I was going to ask for a sneaker set. She planned ahead.

We decided to shoot this set on some silver bleachers by a baseball diamond. With the white and gray tones in her shoes and track suit, it worked out perfectly. Her warm skin tone stood out big time against all the white, gray, and silver. I told her feet looked so warm due to it being the only warm tones in the pictures. She took a look at some of the shots and agreed. Sometimes little things like this help a simple set stand out just little bit more.


Set 2: Green Cloth Sandals

After finishing up our first set, I decided to try for a more scenic spot. There was a roundabout close to where we parked. Inside the roundabout was a garden and seating area to enjoy the view. A small rock staircase went down to a drain/run off area and that's where we decided to shoot.

While Ava was sitting on the rock stairs, with me down below at her feet, we had cars regularly driving around us. I kept on shooting, only pausing from time to time.

While we were on a college campus in July, there was still enough people out and about to see what we were up to. A campus security truck even drove by us a few times. No harm, no foul though. We were left alone. Ava did mention catching some looks from people walking during her video clip segment though. They were behind me, so I never saw them. Ava kept on going though. Oh well. I hope at least one of them also happened to have a foot fetish.


Set 3: Yellow Knee Highs

For her final set of the day we decided to use knee high socks. I had several colors available, but nothing that truly matched her shirt. Instead we decided to pick a color that would stand out against the other colors in the setting. Bright yellow it was.

We shot this set out on a far away soccer field. People would have to take a long walk to be anywhere near us. Way off in the distance there were a few landscapers taking a break under a tree, but they were super far off. Without anyone else around, we got under way.

Wouldn't you know it? People still ended up walking right by us even out in the middle of nowhere. Two separate guys walked maybe 10-15 feet away from us while shooting. One literally came out of the woods and took a look at us before walking to campus. 

About 20 minutes later, another guy came from the campus and walked into the woods. This guy turned around when he got to the tree line and just stared at us for a few. I guess there is some kind of trail back there that people use? Who knows? All I do know is even when I pick a spot I figure no one will be, people still find a way. As I said above, "Oh well."

With these three sets, Ava is in a sizeable lead for the 2024 Star Model running. She wants to shoot again, so this lead will continue to rise unless some of my other models find time to shoot to catch up. I'm not going to complain either way. As long as someone is spreading their toes in front of my camera, life is good.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments