Monday's Shoot - Audrey

Since I began Soles of Silk, models have come and gone. I always get asked why a certain model no longer shoots and the reasons vary. Most tend to do with jobs, relationships, or moving. It just comes with the territory.

Most of the models I shoot are personal friends of mine, or introduced to me via friends. They're not pre-existing fetish models out there shooting for others or themselves. They just do it for fun with me because they trust me and what I've done for going over two decades now.

If you're asking why I've went into all of this it is because I've managed to reconnect with a model I haven't shot with in almost five years. That model is none other than Audrey. Audrey debuted back in 2018 shooting a few solo sets. People fell in love with her slender size 9's, as did I! In 2019 Audrey even introduced us to her sister, Bria, The two did two sets alongside each other that were so fun and teasing.

Then nothing.

I reached out to Audrey a few times, but got no response. That's happened to me in the past with people who have moved on and I just figured this was the case once again. After a few years went by, I figured I had seen Audrey in front of the camera for the last time.

Well, a few weeks ago Audrey sends me a message to see how I'm doing. Long story short, she told me why she stepped away. It was one of the reasons I expected, but life happens. I was glad to hear from her and even more excited when she said she'd love to shoot again if I'd have her. You best bet I would!

I'm sure all of you are glad to see her back and are excited to see what we ended up shooting for her big return. So, without further ado, let's get into what you're here to see - Audrey's feet:


Set 1: A Sweaty Start

So today was in the mid to upper 90's, but Audrey wasn't backing out. I wasn't trying to cancel either as today was my last day of vacation. I couldn't think of a better way to end it than have her barefoot in front of my camera. It's how I started the week with Ava and her size 9's too. It seemed kind of fitting.

Knowing it was going to be a hot one, I told Audrey to bring some sneakers along. I was going to have her do a sneakers set without socks. I knew the temperature would make her feet nice and sweaty. I didn't expect her to be wearing those sneakers (without socks) already when we met up. I smiled inside!

Thankfully the metal bleachers weren't scolding hot. We were both sweating a ton by time we made our way over to them, so I knew those feet were going to be moist, if not soaked. Just knowing Audrey would be baring those sweaty feet to me in a few minutes made the heat and sweat on my body easier to ignore. 

And yes, those feet were nice and moist once they escaped those shoes. I mean, I think every square inch of us was sweaty, but Audrey's feet were especially so. I'm certain all of my fellow sweaty feet fans out there will love this one when it makes its way onto the site. 


Set 2: See Thru to Soles

After cooling off in our cars for a few, we made our way to a scenic waterfront location to shoot this set. Now if you're asking, "Where's the water?" we ended up not using the waterfront spot. Things out on the scenic overlook I planned to use had changed since my last visit. There was nowhere for us to sit down and shoot, and being surrounded by a marshy area had zero breeze blowing. It was so muggy and the lack of a place to shoot had us looking for somewhere else.

Ultimately, our second spot didn't work out either, although we did return later to use it for our final set. More on that one in a bit. Long story short, we found some benches along a walking path that worked out nicely. Aside from a few people walking past us during both Audrey's foot rub and shoot, everything worked out perfectly.

And yes, these are the same clear flip flops you've seen Reese and Kelsey wear in sets on the site as well as the ones Ava wore in a yet unpublished set. I figured many of you would like knowing so many of the feet you love have shared the same pair of flip flops.


Set 3: Sweaty & Slick Too

After finishing up our second set, it was back to our cars for a short cooldown and to drive back to the spot we tried to use for the second set. This time no one was around, so we ran out and claimed a bench to use. This set was going to feature Shae oil. With it being so sunny, I knew the oil would look great in the sunlight. Shiny feet!

I let Audrey go to town with pouring the oil on once she got going. Eventually she asked if she should stop. By then her feet, both tops and bottoms, as well as lower legs were dripping with oil. She was shiny from the knees down, but also glistening from the heat and sweat. Needless to say, we both were looking forward to getting showers once we finished up.

Although today was sweltering hot, I'm so glad Audrey still wanted to shoot. This was long overdue. She was so much fun to shoot years ago and I was sad to lose her. I'm glad she reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and was eager to get back to shooting. Her feet are amazing and luckily for me, she loves having them rubbed. Just like with her photos, here's hoping to her wanting to make up for the lost time with rubs too. If so, I'm going to be one lucky fella!

See you again soon, Audrey! Can't wait to do some of our other ideas and find a new way to shoot one you wanted to do so bad years ago. That's going to be awesome, just like these were today.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments