Monday's Shoot - Ava

After meeting up back in March for some long overdue photos, Ava and I didn't want to wait too long to get in our next batch. With the weather much warmer than two months ago and the skies clearing from recent rain, we elected to shoot outside. It's been a while since I've shot outdoors and it was nice not having to set up lights or find an indoor spot.

Ultimately, today turned out to be a great. Ava brought along three pairs of sneakers, with one of them being ones we used a few years ago. For her fourth set, she'd slip into a pair of clear flip flops you've seen before. Now let me shut up and get into today's sets. It is what you've come here to see, after all:


Set 1: Sneakers - Black & White

When Ava and I met up at the park she was already wearing this black outfit and the sneakers you can see on her lap. She asked what set I had in mind to do first. You all know me, sweaty feet if I can get them. 

Ava was already in those sneakers, without socks, and I wasn't wasting the opportunity. We just had to walk half way around the park's perimeter first, of course. A few extra minutes of walking around would after all, make them even sweatier.


Set 2: Sneakers - Pink

When we got back to the car after the first set, Ava showed me the pink pair of Nikes above. I was immediately in love with them. I loved the bubblegum pink color with the darker pink swooshes and logos. I told her we were definitely using them.

We found a spot on a a blue bench not to far from where we parked for our location. I thought the colorful setting combined with her attire would look great together. Add in those powerful feet and I knew the set was destined to be one I'd love after only a handful of photos. Sometimes the simple ones turn out to be the best and this one is certainly going to be up there when it comes time for me to pick my favorites.


Set 3: Sneakers - A Returning Pair

Even though we just shot two sneaker sets back-to-back, I wasn't about to pass up a third. Plus, these sneakers were ones she wore in the set that earned a 4th Place ranking in My Favorite Sets of 2021

Ava remembered how much I loved those sneakers back then and how much I adored the set when she wore them. She thought it might be neat to bring them back for another go around. I like the way she thinks! Hopefully in a year or two she brings those pink ones from our second set back to use again too.


Set 4: Flip Flops - Clear, Yet Again

As much as I would have loved to make our day 100 percent sneaker sets, I settled for 75 percent. That doesn't mean we didn't use some awesome footwear for the fourth set, however. Nope. 

In this set Ava takes a turn with the clear flip flops both Reese and Kelsey have worn in sets over the last two years. I thought it would be awesome to have as many models wear them as possible, especially with so many of you loving them so much.

With the four sets Ava shot today that puts her 2024 set count at 10. She's pulling away with the number one spot for the 2024 Star Model listing, but it's still early yet. If things go Ava's way, however, she'll keep adding to that total. She wants to do more solo work, but is also looking forward to shooting with the likes of Kelsey and Leah. She's also hoping to do another duo with Carmella. The two of them debuted together on the same day back in 2018. I'd love to see them together again, no doubt.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments