Saturday's Shoot - Allie

A few weeks ago I was hanging out with Allie and her boyfriend. We were on our way to an amusement park. Sadly, our schedules haven't matched up lately and we'd been unable to shoot anything since back in February. We toyed with the idea of pulling over on the way to the park to do a set or two, but we were already getting up early for a long drive. Having to add in a couple of shoots would have had us up earlier than any of us wanted to be. Plus, the forecast was showing a potential for storms throughout the region. It was too much hassle to try to fit in.

Long story short, during our drive, Allie and I figured out that we'd both have some free time on Saturday, July 8, 2023. Originally we were going to spend the entire day together and find some interesting places visit for our sets. As the date drew near, however, a few things popped up on Allie's end that required her attention. She was still up to shoot, but she'd need to be done by 2 p.m.

Not wanting to cancel outright, we decided to get together at 9 a.m. to shoot whatever we could. With it being the summer, we ended up at a college figuring that no one would be around. We guessed correctly and knocked out four sets in a few hours. Even though it was a little muggy, we made it work and I am very happy with the results.


Set 1: Cats - Not the Musical

Allie loves cats. I'm sure she would have 100 of them, if she could. That being said, when she showed me her cat shoes, socks, and shirt in a text message the night before, I told her to bring them. I always like to include a bit of my model's personality and/or interests in my sets, so this was perfect for her. She also threw in a couple of her Beanie Baby cats too.

For those of you wondering, yes, she wore this outfit to the shoot, so her feet came fresh out of those socks and shoes in this one. Since the cats are stitched into her socks, in some of the photos you can see little cat-shaped indentations in her feet once they're bare.


Set 2: Shae Oil w/ Cocoa Butter

Even though Allie has over 1,600 photos on the site, she's never done one with baby oil. With our limited time, I figured it would be an easy theme for her to do and one that a lot of people request. One problem, I barely had any baby oil left after Reese's recent shoot. I had to go buy more.

When I went to the store the night before our shoot they had one bottle of baby oil left in stock. Next to it was two bottles of Shae oil with cocoa butter. I had never heard of it, but decided to give it a try.

After popping the top and squirting the oil onto her feet, I could smell the oil immediately. The cocoa butter scent was strong and smelled much better than baby oil. Allie liked it and said it made her feet nice and soft too.

We didn't use a ton, so I'm sure you'll see this same bottle pop up in other shoots down the line. When the bottle empties, I'm thinking I will be sticking with the Shae oil from now on.


Set 3: Gummi Worms in the Garden

Another request that I get from time to time is for gummi worms. It's been a while since I've done one, so I figured it would make for yet another easy set for us to squeeze in this morning. 

Something I forgot to do earlier in the day was give Allie some toe rings to wear in her sets. I bought a bunch of them through a seller on Amazon recently and have had both Kelsey and Reese wear some of them in their sets. Better late than never though. Allie decided to go ahead and wear eight of them too, so between the toe rings and gummi worms, her toes were bunched up and hugged tight.


Set 4: 80's Gear

You all know me and know my love for women wearing sneakers without socks. Well, Allie brought a pair of L.A. Gear shoes and an 80's themed shirt. With the teal and pink shoes and the purple shirt, I loved the color combinations on top of my beloved shoot theme. So yeah, this one was my favorite set of the day. Are you surprised?

Even though this was our last set, Allie's little feet were trapped inside those shoes for a few minutes while we figured out where to shoot this set. We struck out (pun intended) with our first spot, a staircase leading to a set of ball diamonds. There were a bunch of bees flying around, so we said, "Nope!"

I'm glad the staircase didn't work out though. We made over to the largest ball diamond that featured a couple of bleachers built into the hillside - a mini-stadium set up, if you will. We also had some shade to work with and a squirrel who hung out only several feet from Allie the entire set. When this is published, you'll be seeing a lot of him in her photos.

Even though Allie's feet weren't inside her shoes terribly long, they did get a bit warm and moist regardless. Luckily, I had bought an extra blue Gatorade that I never opened. We figured it would be cute to cool off her feet with the Gatorade and that it would add even more bright colors to this already colorful set.

While pouring the Gatorade between her toes, Allie said, "I've never poured Gatorade on my feet before."

I'd imagine not, Allie. Ha! The things my friends do when showing me their feet! I'd think you had never stepping in pudding either, ma'am. You're welcome!

Although Allie and I weren't able to spend the entire day together, we were able to shoot a bunch of sets in a short amount of time. I believe this is the most sets that we've ever shot at once outdoors. A lot of times we run into issues with people showing up, or wanting to always hang out next to where we've begun a shoot. That never happened today, thankfully. Well, unless you count the squirrel.



Allie and I are looking to get together again at the end of the month. The plan is to do a team up with Reese. It's been a while since I was able to shoot a duo and I've had some requests for a tickling set. I also think their feet would look awesome side-by-side since they're so vastly different. What do you think?

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments