Monday's Shoot - Reese

A few weeks ago Reese and I got together to shoot for the first time since 2018. She was long overdue and we were both looking forward to catching up. We shot three sets that day, two of which have already made it onto the site. If you haven't checked out that shoot recap, you can read "Monday's Shoot - Reese," published back on June 19, 2023.

As great as it was get in those three sets, I wanted more. Can you blame me? Luckily for me, I didn't have to wait almost five years to shoot with her again this time - not even a full month, actually.

Yesterday Reese and I spent a few hours at a park to shoot two more sets. Her toes were a baby blue this time around and she made sure to wear some toe rings again. Both Reese and I loved how they made her toes look and her fans also said as much.


Set 1: Flats

Reese's very first set, shot back in 2016, was done with a pair of flats, on a hot day, in a waterfront setting. Well, her first set of yesterday was done with a pair of flats, on a hot day, in a waterfront setting. This time around, however, we shot in the shade. That first shoot in 2016 we sweated our asses off. That wasn't the case yesterday thanks to my new camera. It's ability to handle different lighting variations compared to my previous one comes in so handy. That was the case with Allie on Saturday as well. Read, "Saturday's Shoot - Allie," to see a recap of those sets, namely the final one which we shot entirely in the shade.


Set 2: Clear Flip Flops

We didn't know where we'd shoot our second set, but we did know that it would feature a pair of clear flip flops that I recently picked up online. When I showed them to Reese, she thought they were adorable. We knew they'd look neat, especially when shooting sole shots with them. 

The closest thing I have done to footwear like this was a see-thru pair of purple flip flops Abby wore in a set published in 2016. Melani also wore a clear pair of Converse in a set back in 2018. Clear flip flops are something I've wanted to do for a while now, though. So I'm glad I finally got the chance. 

I might have another model or two slip these same flip flops sometime down the road. They're a size 9, but cut a bit smaller. Reese is a size 8-8.5 and was worried they'd be too small for her to wear in the set. We made it work though, so perhaps I'll see if any models with feet in the size 7-7.5 range will wear them. Originally Kelsey was going to wear them and she's about a size 7.

It has been great these last few weeks catching up and shooting new content with Reese. I have tentative plans with her and Allie to do a team up set at the end of the month as long as everyone's schedules work out. I think seeing their feet side-by-side would make for a fun contrast. Be on the lookout for that one soon.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments