Dream Duos #12 - Kelsey & Allie

Welcome to the 12th installment in an ongoing blog series here on the Soles of Silk Blog. In this series I take a look at two models on the site who I'd love to see shoot together someday.



Kelsey (left)
Shoe Size: 6.5
Debut: February 1, 2006
# of Photos on Site: 2,174
Other Models Shot With: Abby, Mindee, & Jasey Rae

Allie (right)
Shoe Size: 5
Debut: August 9, 2017
# of Photos on Site: 1,283
Other Models Shot WithJuliet & Kaycee

It's been a while since I've published an entry into the Dream Duos series, but after some recent conversations, there is a model duo I really want to make happen. That duo is none other than Kelsey and Allie.

After a six year hiatus, Kelsey has been making up for lost time in 2022. We've shot 10 sets as of this blog and she wants to do more. And yeah, so do I! Then there is Allie. Allie has shot just two sets this year, but wants to shoot again soon. She's been one of my most reliable and photographed models over the last couple of years. More camera time with Allie is always welcome. With all that said, why not try to shoot them together?

I've shot 46 different model duo sets since the start of Soles of Silk. More than 90 percent of those shoots happened with models who were friends or related to one another. As you can see, it's rare for me to shoot a duo who didn't previously know one another. Still, it has happened. 

While sets with pre-aquatinted models tend to ooze chemistry due to their familiarity, I've also had some amazing results with two models meeting one another for the first time. Would you have known that Mindee and Melani or Charlee and Ava didn't know each another prior to their shoots? Those turned out great. I believe a shoot with Kelsey and Allie would too.

Kelsey and Allie are easily two of the most easy-going, down-to-earth people who model for me. They're always relaxed and have a bunch of fun showing off their feet. They love teasing their foot-loving photographer and I can only imagine how much fun they'd have doing it together. It's okay fellas. I'll take one for the team and sit in front of their bare feet for all of us. And yes, I'm bragging about this before it even happens.

The more I think about this, the more I want this to happen. Both Kelsey and Allie like the idea of shooting together too. We even tossed around the idea of trying to make it happen for Christmas or New Year's. Talk about an amazing gift just in time for the holidays, or a way to celebrate 2023! 

Just know, this idea was literally floated casually last night. We haven't discussed any exacts other than trying to do this before the holidays. All three of us have busy schedules that are all about to get even more hectic. So just know that this blog is not a promise that the two of them will be shooting in the immediate future. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, but if we are unable to shoot, this Dream Duo will not be forgotten. No way! I want this to happen more than ever.

Both Kelsey and Allie have adorable feet that I've come to love. You all know how much I love Kelsey thick, soft soles and pudgy toes. You all also know how adorable I find Allie's tiny size 5's that look even smaller in person. The idea of seeing both of them with their soles side-by-side, smooth and then wrinkled, with their plump toes wiggling the entire time, will be a sight I'll never forget. I know I'm not the only one thinking how amazing this would be after reading that and visualizing it in your head. This really does need to happen!

Kelsey and Allie, I hope to make this Dream Duo a reality. You're both amazing friends and I appreciate how much time you've given me to shoot all the sets you've each done. I am certain we will come up with some memorable content together. I also know I'll be one happy foot guy seeing it all take place in person. Knowing the both of you, I'm sure you'll have plenty of jokes aimed my way. You both know how much I adore your feet. Heck, I just said so above. Seeing all four of your feet and all 20 of your toes together... Wow! Just wow! Guess I better come up with some shoot themes, huh?



Be on the lookout for future Dream Duo entries. Which two models would you most like to see photographed together? Don't hesitate to let me know.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments