2K Club - Kaycee's Footography

Kaycee's 30th set on Soles of Silk marks her entry into the 2K Club.


These footography blogs have become a regular occurrence over the last three months. In January Allie became the site's 19th model to join the 1K Club (1,000 photos) and in February Ava did the same thing becoming the 20th. Here in March I'm back at it, but this time I'm not writing a footography on a model reaching the 1K Club, but rather the 2K Club. That model is none other than my good friend and fun-loving gal pal, Kaycee

While the 1K Club has grown to include 20 models, the 2K Club is one quarter that size. Cierra was the first to reach 2K back in 2011. Mindee came next, doing so in 2014. It took until August of 2019 for the third and fourth models to join this club, doing it in back to back weeks. Those models were Charlee and Alice. As you can see, Kaycee is joining an elite group. 

Let's take a quick look at the photo counts of every model presently in the 2K Club:

  1. Mindee - 9,399 photos
  2. Charlee - 2,929 photos
  3. Alice - 2,561 photos
  4. Cierra - 2,484 photos
  5. Kaycee - 2,050 photos

It should go without saying that I have loved shooting photos of Kaycee from her first shoot back in 2014 to her most recent. She's been a massive hit on the site and deserved to represent Soles of Silk as the July 2015 Wu's Feet Links feature model in her set, "Dockside Damsel." That set, along with her first 16, are covered in her previous footography, "1K Club - Kaycee's Footography." Be sure to give that a read if you haven't, or are up celebrating Kaycee even more than what I'm showcasing here. This footography will cover her journey from 1K to 2K. Here are the sets comprising that span:

  1. (2019) Rocker Girl
  2. (2019) St. Patrick's Day Beer
  3. (2019) Cookie Dough 15th Anniversary Remake
  4. (2019) Kiss Our Feet w/ Mindee
  5. (2019) Snowballs & Socks w/ Reagan
  6. (2019) Cereal Killers: Strawberry Mini-Wheats
  7. (2020) Shiny Shoes w/ Mindee
  8. (2020) Red Booties
  9. (2020) Pinwheels w/ Mindee & Reagan
  10. (2020) Nintendo Switch
  11. (2020) A Lil' Dirty, A Lot Oily
  12. (2021) Ball Buster
  13. (2021) 3 Pairs of Converse w/ Allie & Juliet
  14. (2022) Fuck

As much as I loved photos 1-1,000 on Kaycee's journey, I truly feel that her best work has come from 1,001-2,000. Her Kiss Our Feet set earned a Number 1 spot on "My Favorite Sets of 2019," with Rocker Girl taking a fourth place spot. The Cereal Killers and St. Patrick's Day sets both earned honorable mentions, giving her four of the 13 total sets showcased that year.

The following year, Shiny Shoes earned third on "My Favorite Sets of 2020" and Ball Buster took the fifth spot on "My Favorite Sets of 2021." I'm guessing you're going to see this week's Fuck set on the 2022 list. It's a set I absolutely adore.

Those sets, and others that just missed the cut, show how amazing Kaycee is when she bares those size 7.5 feet to my camera. She's always had fun getting out to shoot and as you can see, she made quite a few appearances with other models during her climb from 1K to 2K. Reagan is someone she had modeled with prior. They're great friends and getting them together is always fun. Still, I wanted to get some other models with Kaycee, one of them above all others.

It was always a dream of mine to see Kaycee shoot with Mindee. I finally got the chance to see that happen three times, with one of those times also featuring Regan in the Pinwheel set. Kaycee and Mindee together turned out better than expected and those two sets couldn't have been more popular with fans.

Then there was the team up with Allie and Juliet, who like Reagan, are good friends of Kaycee's. I wish I could have shot them all three together a few more times as well as some duos with Kaycee and Allie and Kaycee and Juliet paired up. With both Kaycee and Juliet not currently shooting, that may never happen.

Yeah, I hate to break news that I'm sure none of you want to read, but instead of answering all of you about new Kaycee sets on the horizon, I'll mention it here so some of you will understand.

Kaycee hasn't shot for the site since 2020. Covid and the world went to shit for a good while and I wasn't shooting much at that time. When I did shoot, Kaycee shot her Ball Buster and Fuck themed sets and then later the trio with Allie and Juliet. Those were the last sets she shot. Had I known at the time that she'd be stepping away, I would have asked her to shoot a few more. Instead I used the sets that I built up over the winter months from 2020 into 2021 and then found out later that year.

Kaycee shared with me that she was stepping back from shooting, at least for now. I didn't pry and respect her choice. Obviously I'd love for her to still shoot, especially since I adore her and all the sets she's done. I'm sure many of you feel the same way. I've told her the door is always open if/when she decides she wants to return. She said she might, so keep those fingers crossed!

Although Kaycee is not currently shooting, we still chat semi-regularly and I did tell her about her milestone this week. I asked her if she'd be up for at least doing an interview to discuss her accomplishment. She agreed. I will be working on getting that done tonight so she can work on it tomorrow. Look for that hopefully next week on the site. I can't wait to see what she has to say about her last 1,000 photos and all the love we have for her work.

Kaycee, if you're reading this, thanks for all you've done from the start. I feel like shooting photos with you really helped blossom our friendship and you're someone who I genuinely miss seeing on a regular basis. Well, not at work. I'm glad we're both out of there. I mean in front of my camera or out traveling to some fun place for the day. You're always a good time and I want you to know that I appreciate everything. And yeah, feel free to kick down that door and if you want to, the photographer standing behind it, if you want to shoot again. You know I'll be the happiest boy in the world should you decide that.


Shooting Kaycee with Mindee was a dream come true.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments