1K Club - Kaycee's Footography

I'm so glad to induct this beauty, Kaycee, into the site's 1K Club this week.

Back in 2014 I had a quiet, but oh so beautiful, coworker of mine agree to shoot for her very first time. She was timid and that first shoot of hers saw her quite nervous. Today, however, she's telling me how lucky I am to be in front of her feet whenever I get the chance. Did I create the monster that is Kaycee, or was this fun loving foot model always in there from the start?

With this week's update, Kaycee becomes the 17th model to join the 1K Club (1,000 photos) and the second model in as many weeks, with Emerald doing so with the July 4, 2018 update. Before we talk more about Kaycee, let's look at all the models in the 1K Club and their current photo count:
  1. Mindee - 5,695 photos
  2. Cierra - 2,439 photos
  3. Layla - 1,942 photos
  4. Jamie - 1,874 photos
  5. Madison - 1,832 photos
  6. Wendy - 1,763 photos
  7. Kellie - 1,740 photos
  8. Kelsey - 1,730 photos
  9. Charlee - 1,693 photos
  10. Alice - 1,643 photos
  11. Kayleigh - 1,434 photos
  12. Abby - 1,380 photos
  13. Jordana - 1,266 photos
  14. Kimmie - 1,220 photos
  15. Kaycee - 1,052 photos <---
  16. Emerald - 1,033 photos 
  17. Jasey Rae - 1,033 photos


Okay, now where were we? Ah, yes! Kaycee, my devious little friend who just loves shooting foot photos whenever we get the chance. She really has come out of her shell over these last four years, even earning a spot as one of the site's Star Models in 2015 (see blog: "Soles of Silk - 2015's Star Models").

"When I first started shooting, I was so nervous!" Kaycee explained. "I've never been one for modeling, or attention like that. Since then, however, I've shot plenty of times and have become much more comfortable with myself and embracing my insecurities.

To add to her impressive resume, just one year into shooting for my site, I asked Kaycee if she would be up for representing Soles of Silk as the 11th model to appear in a Wu's Feet Links feature set. She was honored and we made plans to go up to Philadelphia, where we shot right underneath of the iconic, Benjamin Franklin bridge. Her set was titled, "Dockside Damsel."

"I was honored to I was chosen to represent your site on a legendary site, like Wu's. It was just so flattering and I had a great time shooting that one," Kaycee said in her 1K Club Interview.

The reason why I asked Kaycee to shoot that set to begin with is because I quickly noticed how much she starting to really enjoy her shoots. It happened in such a short time too. I'm sure our friendship certainly helped. We always got along so very well, whether at work, or when going out with friends. It felt only natural to begin going on little adventures with her when we shot too. Those adventures are a big part of what Kaycee loves so much about shooting. We have traveled several hours for her shoots. Now if I could just get her out to the beach one day. She's really wanting to do a beach set, so I need to make that happen.

"I absolutely love our trips and destination shoots," Kaycee said. "It's always a great time traveling to our locations and the shoots themselves."

Another one of Kaycee's favorite adventures saw us back in Philadelphia, followed by a stop in New Jersey, just across the Delaware River. In that set, Kaycee got to team up with one of her best friends, and fellow Soles of Silk model, Reagan. As a matter of fact, it was Kaycee who introduced me to Reagan and got her to shoot for Soles of Silk. She'd later come to work with us, but Reagan was baring her feet even before then because of Kaycee. 

It was great seeing them goofing off together during our trip up north. I swear, these two act like a married couple! They'll love on each other and be all cute, then Reagan is yelling at Kaycee and Kaycee is cursing at her. I just sit there, put the camera down, and rub their feet. I say, "Let me know when you're done." I think that happened a few times that day. I wasn't complaining though. Not with all four of their cute little feet before me to tend in the meantime.

That day wasn't even the worst of it, either. You should have seen these two when we met up again to shoot their snowball set. I haven't published the set as of this blog, but I am previewing it down below. But yeah, these two... they were in rare form!

That snowball set is the last set I have of Kaycee, until we find time to shoot some more. I wasn't able to secure her for a shoot at all in 2017, and have been slowly adding in all her sets we shot through out 2015 and 2016. I want to get back to the point where I have numerous sets of Kaycee waiting to be published on the site. I like having that abundance, especially of someone like Kaycee.

Kaycee and I tried to make plans earlier this week, but a lot of things were getting in the way. Still, we're planning some camera time soon. For now, however, these are currently all the sets that Kaycee has shot, with all but the snowballs one being on the site:

In the weeks to come, Kaycee and I should have some new sets to show off on the blog here. She's itching to shoot and we have a really sexy idea that I know a lot of you will enjoy. She's going to look amazing, but that's always the case. Whether she was dressed up as a zombie, with a gaping wound on her rib cage, or drenched from a massive downpour after we tried to shoot in the mud, Kaycee always looks so good. She is such a beautiful person. Hell, even after that shoot in the rain, she threw her hair back into a wet ponytail in my car and looked beautiful. I even told her as much, which of course, she tried to play off before ultimately thanking me for the compliment. I really did mean it though.


I know many of you agree with me too. Kaycee is one of my more heavily requested models. You've all been so kind to her over the years. To all of you, I say thank you. She loves you as well.

"Thanks guys!" You all rule! It's been a great run on the site and I couldn't have become so popular without the tremendous support of the fans," Kaycee explained.

Well, her number one fan is obviously me. Fight me! I'm lucky to have such a great friend and model who loves showing me her charming size 7.5 feet and being such a huge part of this site. And believe me, she likes to let me know how lucky I am too. When I asked her in her 1K Club Interview how lucky I am, on a scale of 1-10, to be in front of her feet, this was her reply: "A 10, without any doubt whatsoever!"

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go find some of my model's feet to rub. Kaycee ranked my foot rub skills, on the same 1-10 scale, below what her feet deserve. I need to make sure I'm worthy next time around!

"I'll give you a 7," Kaycee said. "Go practice on all of your other models and come back when you're ready to rub my feet better than you have any of theirs. My feet deserve an 11 or higher."

See what I mean? Was this little fun loving monster always in that sweet and innocent friend I began shooting back in 2014? Maybe, but I'll be totally honest. I kinda like this version... a lot!


A sneak preview of Kaycee's last, unpublished set as of today.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments