Saturday's Shoot - Ava

As many of you have noticed, Ava has been shooting a bunch for me throughout 2021. Well, she was back at it again shooting two more sets - two fun sets, both of which turned out amazing. You won't have to wait long to see one of them either. Today's first set was themed to Christmas and will be published on December 22, 2021. No date for the second set as Ava is building up quite the backlog of sets here. No complaints from me, but let me shut up. It's time to take a look at today's shoot.

Ava's Christmas socks read "naughty" & "nice" on the soles. I'm leaning toward naughty.


Set 1: Naughty & Nice Christmas Socks

A few days ago I had the idea to make one of Ava's sets Christmas themed. She's been looking for some fun themes to do, so I knew she'd be down to do something festive. 

My first idea was to use candy canes and have her wear one red and one white thigh high stocking. I've always liked seeing different color stockings on the same model. The more I thought about it though, the more I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it in this set. 

It ultimately took me going to Target and walking around their Christmas displays to figure out what I wanted to do. When I saw the candy cane style socks with one sole reading "naughty" and one sole reading "nice," I knew the stockings were out. And just like I told Ava, I almost bought her two pairs of these socks so both her feet would say naughty. She laughed and shook her head in agreement.

As you can see, I found more than just the socks shopping at Target. I grabbed candy canes, Christmas lights, and some Christmas bulbs - all blue, of course. Ava is after all, naughty!

Without going into a bunch of details, by time Ava got her socks off and did poses with all the props on her couch, the set was in the 80-85 photo range. I said screw it and kept shooting. It's a holiday themed set and I figured Ava's big size 9's deserve a big set and the members deserve a big present. You won't have to wait long for it either.

To assist with the "cozy" theme, I gave Ava's size 9's a massage before we began.


Set 2: Cozy Queen

For her second set, Ava wore a onesie/jumper that I picked up online a while back. I gave it to her earlier this year and we've been waiting to use it ever since. Well, today was the day and damn... she looked cute as f*ck - especially with the hood pulled up.

The theme for this set was simple - being cozy. Ava made herself some hot chocolate with marshmallows, but I told her to pour some extra marshmallows into a bowl on the table. I figured all of us might want some too. You know, some from in between her plump toes? 

Now, now... I know none of you got to enjoy any of them, so you'll just have to believe me when I say they all tasted good, albeit a bit moist. You see, the spaces in between Ava's toes were sweating during both shoots. I teased her about during a foot massage between sets. What? I was trying to make sure she was actually cozy for this set. I go for realism in my work! She looks cozy, right? See, my foot rub helped! Okay, I'll stop bragging now.

We ended up moving through this set pretty quickly. Cleaning up was a bit fun though as a lot of the marshmallows Ava put under her heels and soles stuck to the table from her feet being warm and sweaty. Best S'mores ever!

News Item: Sister Soles?

While I was setting up my lights prior to our shoot today, Ava's sister came down to the kitchen and then went back upstairs. While shooting, Ava mentioned her a couple of times. During those conversations I asked about her age.

"She's 18," Ava replied.

You know where my thoughts went on this one. Ava said that she'd thinks her sister would be up to shoot as well, but she'd ask her later on after I left. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'd love to see the two of them together for sure.

Between the two sets and the possibility of getting Ava's sister on the site too, today was amazing. I know Ava loved the photos we took and I think you're going to as well. I can honestly say that Ava has turned into one of my site's most photographed model over the last two years. Her photo count is rising quickly and spoiler alert, she's got a number of sets vying for a spot among my 10 favorite sets of 2021 in my annual end of the year listing. Which ones do you think are contending? Which ones are your favorites?


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 15 years of foot fetish content!

Comments