Sunday's Shoot - Jasey Rae

You might have noticed that I haven't been posting as many shoot blogs as I have in years past. Truth be told, I have been working a ton in 2019 and my schedule hasn't been as open as I would like. Also, in 2017 and 2018 I shot so many new sets and I'm still sitting on just under two years worth of updates that have yet to be published. So, I don't "need" to shoot new content, but I have always have had fun doing it and I feel like I've been missing it lately.

Thankfully I had the chance to shoot with Jasey Rae today for the first time since July 2018. She was long overdue and the perfect person to spend a few hours getting in some new photos. She too, was glad that we were finally getting some time to go do some new photos.

On today's agenda was something that I was in desperate need of: a remake for 2010 for the site's ongoing 15th Anniversary Celebration. For those of you following along, I have been posting sets that are remakes of popular sets from years past - one from each year, to be exact. In January, Mindee's remake of Lauryn's 2004 Waffles set was published. Also in January, Esmerelda and Egypt were featured in a Pillow Fight themed remaking Madison's and Lauryn's 2005 Pillow Fight set. February saw another multi-model set when Alice and Maya paid homage to Abby's and Kelsey's 2006 Feather Tickling set. Shelby smashed some Oreo Cookies and Milk in March, pointing back to Madison's 2007 set with the same theme. For 2008, Kaycee smashed some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough under her pretty feet just like Cierra did 11 years ago. And the last remake posted to the site came in May when Jaylee Austin's Cheesecake themed set was emulated by Melani. Until today, however, I couldn't go any further!

I have other remakes ready to go, but I had yet to shoot something for 2010. Now, thanks to Jasey Rae and those damn adorable feet of hers, that is no longer the case. Today, Jasey and I ran down to a playground with some bubbles and did a set similar to one Soles of Silk faithful will probably remember - Nikki's Playground Bubbles set. It was 10 years ago that Nikki flashed her slender soles and toes for that set, but today, Jasey did the same, albeit with some much thicker soles and toes. Talk about a pairing of feet that would look great together! Don't get me started! That's a whole other blog.

Jasey and I met up around 1 p.m. and drove to a spot we both thought would work. Sadly, there was a family at the playground already, so we just drove off. We went to a school not too far from that location and lucked out. No one was around, so off we went.


Jasey Rae's remake of Nikki's 2010 Playground Bubbles set.

Like Nikki, Jasey wore some toe rings in this set that really shined bright in the overhead sun. Add in the bubble juice and her dainty feet got quite shiny during this first set of the day. I was loving it too! It really had been too long since I had this amazing friend and her dreamy feet before me. I've always gotten along so well with Jasey and she's loved showing off her feet to me ever since I expressed how much I love her plump toes. She really does need to shoot more often!

Luckily for me, we still had a few hours before we had to be at work that evening. A second set was in order. Once again, our first spot didn't pan out. There was some kids riding four wheelers and we decided not to chance them coming around where we wanted to shoot. So it was then off to a spot I've used too many times to count, but never with Jasey. The spot was some benches along a riverside boardwalk.


Simple is best. It let's you focus on what you should - those soles.

There wasn't much to this set in the way of theme, but often that is aye okay! As long as a pretty girl is showing off her adorable feet, that's all you need. Well, that's exactly what I had to work with. Jasey brought along some cute flip flops, so we decided to use them with our waterfront location. I know you flip flop fans out there will love these black, white, and teal flip flops. I thought they looked great, myself.

Once this second set was finished, it was time to head home. I really wish neither of had to work today. I would have loved to have spent more time with Jasey. It was a beautiful day with a friend who I enjoy spending time with. I'm glad she loves flashing those plump piggies of hers and hope we get a chance to do it again sometime soon. There are some team ups and themes we've always talked about. It's about time we got them done. I sure wouldn't mind an all-day excursion with her either. Let's get her into the 2K Club while we're at it!


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments