Monday's Shoot - Princess Nikki (New Model)

At the end of 2017 I was looking to do a soft reboot of the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog. For several years I had been posting monthly interviews trying to keep the spirit of Wu's Feet Links going after Wu's untimely passing. As the years went on, however, I began to encounter a lot of people saying they were interested in doing interviews, but then would never come through. Long story short, I decided to switch the interviews to an every other month format for 2018 and secured the model I shot yesterday to serve participate in the March 2018 Interview (explicit content). That model is Princess Nikki.

Ever since I reached out to Nikki to take part in her interview, I felt like we hit it off quite well. She was always a sweetheart to me and truly seemed eager to participate in whatever I asked of her as it pertained to Wu's Feet Links. She wasted little time in getting her interview and some photos over to me to use. She was even worried that the few days it took her was keeping me waiting. I assured she wasn't. As a matter of fact, I only wished others had been as prompt as she was. I really appreciated that.

Something else we discussed at the time was the possibility of me traveling up north to see her one day. She lived close to an amusement park I travel to every few years, so I thought it might be nice to plan a trip, ride some rides, and take some of my own photos of her.

Even though I made my way up to that amusement park in August 2018, by then, Nikki had moved down south. "It figures!" I thought to myself. 

Luckily for me, I saw that Nikki was traveling to this area shortly thereafter and I tried to catch up with her. Her first pass through this region didn't pan out, but we were able to make it happen this time around - even with the snow and some fluctuating plans.

Once we managed to figure out when we'd be meeting up, I made my way to Nikki's hotel. I parked in one of the snow covered parking spots and Nikki was kind enough to come out and help me get all my equipment and props up to her room. I quickly went to work, once inside, to get all the lights up and ready. From there, we figured out what sets we wanted to shoot and where.

Nikki loves the color purple, so she was in her element in this set.

The first set of the day would be one with a purple Queen of Spades shirt that I had brought along. I found the shirt online and loved its design. I grabbed a pink one and a purple one, each in a different size. I knew I would use it sooner or later, but I wasn't sure with who. I wanted to have my bases covered, so I grabbed one of each. Nikki, loving purple (and black), wanted to wear the shirt in a set the moment I sent a screenshot of what it looked like. I also brought along purple thigh high stockings and she had the massive heels, so it was just meant to be!

I loved shooting Nikki while still in her heels and stockings in this one. I can't say I've shot heels this big all too often. Add in the unique color of stockings, not your typical nude, black, or white, and I was just loving the way this one looked. It was a good start to the day.

I found all this unicorn themed clothing right before meeting up with Nikki.

We kept to the bed for our second shoot. This one would be much more fun and use a bunch of clothing items that I had just picked up before arriving at the hotel. Arriving a little early, I checked out some nearby shops. I find that Five Below is always a great spot to find cheap props for sets, including clothing items. I went into the one down the road from her hotel and found a bunch of unicorn themed. I bought them all. Nikki loved the idea and items I picked up and they were featured in the second set of the day.

I told Nikki to keep it playful in this set. I should have counted on her lifting her feet to her nose a few times here. Naturally, I shot the photos whenever that occurred. I'm thinking a lot of you foot sniffing fans are going to be wishing those photos were scratch and sniff when this set is published.

Nikki size teasing? Is water wet?

For the third set we moved around the furniture a bit. We took the kitchen table and moved it over into the corner of the room. We had plans for the kitchen and decided that we didn't want to shoot there twice. The theme of this third set? Size teasing! Nikki flashed a bunch of gestures to the camera and even provided her own lock as a prop for the set. That lock just so happened to be blue! Go figure!

Also featured in this set was a pair of striped over the knee socks. Nikki said she doesn't normally like wearing them, but decided to give them a go. During the set she said she was actually liking how they looked in the photos I was capturing. I brought numerous pairs with me. Of course she picked the ones with blue stripes for this. Such symbolism. She knows what she's doing!

Nikki joining the roster of models who've done cereal sets.

What turned out to be our fourth and final set of the day took place on the kitchen floor. It was another cereal set. Now, many of you might be asking yourself, "Why does Patrick keep shooting cereal sets with different models?" 

Well, much like the secret anniversary remakes, you're going to have to wait to find out for a little while. I have some plans that will play out before the end of the year that will have it all make sense. Nikki sure thought the idea was awesome. You won't want to miss out on this one.

Although we spent about eight hours together on Monday, we only shot these four sets. We planned to do five, but we just kept finding distractions. We hit it off so well and ended up talking most of the day. I tried out Nikki's camera and she learned a little bit from me about some photography basics. She even learned how to pull apart my lighting kit. Mindee would be proud! That's something that she enjoys for some odd reason. Hey, I'll take it. It cuts down on my time having to put them together or take them apart. The more models of mine who know the better, right?

I have no regrets about not getting more than four sets done. I finally got to meet a friend that I had only talked with online up to that point. We were both excited to get together after all this time and I had a blast having Nikki in front of my camera. I'm sure it won't be the last time. She loved the shots I took and you won't have to wait long to see her on the site. Her debut is coming next week, with the January 23, 2019 update. The set going up? Why the Queen of Spades one of course!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments