Sunday's Shoot - Kaycee

A few weeks ago I was talking to Kaycee about getting together to shoot for the first time in two years. Her last shoot came in September of 2016 (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Kaycee"). Needless to say, I missed my friend and her soft little feet!

Kaycee has always enjoyed shooting with me and is one of only 18 models to join the site's 1K Club (1,000 photos). She's always been a hit with all of you and it's easy to see why. Kaycee is so pretty and has a style all her own. And even though she was very camera shy back in 2014 when she made her debut, she certainly isn't now (see blog: "Tuesday's Shoot - Kaycee").

So the long awaited day finally came yesterday. I had rented out a suite for us to use. It's not warm enough to shoot outdoors here at the end of December and I didn't want to wait to shoot with Kaycee any longer. She had Sunday, December 23 open and I made myself available for her.

After some running around for last minute props for the shoot, I met Kaycee over at the suite to check in. That's when we were told our room was not yet ready. We said okay and went and sat down in the lobby for a few. That few turned into a few more, than more than a few more. The woman working the front desk apologized and then said the room would be complimentary for the night. I wasn't expecting that, but hey, I wasn't going to complain.

We wasted no time getting things set up once we were in the suite. I began pulling out my light kit and Kaycee started setting out her outfits for the different shoots. She asked what one we should start with and I decided to go ahead and do our holiday one first.

Christmas? Nope. Egypt just went up with a Christmas set on the last update.

New Year's? Nope. We didn't meet up in time and I already teased Mrs. Dolly's set to finish out 2018 on the site.

Valentine's Day? Nope. Mia Kay shot one earlier this year that I'm planning on using for that holiday.

So what holiday did we go with, you ask? Well, the first one I could think of that I didn't already have something shot for was St. Patrick's Day. So that's what we did. Hey, can't blame me for being prepared!

Yes, we shot a St. Patrick's Day theme already!

In the days leading up to our shoot, we had already discussed some ideas for this St. Patrick's Day set. I ordered Kaycee a pair of green thigh high socks and she mentioned that she already had a shirt we could use. I told her I'd go to Party City prior to our shoot to see what other green stuff they might have. Then I came up with a fun idea.

"We could get some Irish beer and make it look like you're getting tanked," I texted her.

"Yes! I love that idea," Kaycee replied.

Thankfully the liquor store I went to before the shoot did have some Irish beer. I grabbed it and a bucket of ice to put them in.

As for the set itself, Kaycee began this one in her socks. She also began it with a full bottle of beer that kept getting lower and lower as the shoot went along. She ultimately didn't get tanked, which was pretty good since we had four more sets to do after this one.

By the end of this set, Kaycee's pretty size 7.5 feet were bare and in their glory. The teaser above only shows one of those soft little things, but for those of you who checked out the Instagram teasers last night, you got to see them both bare while she sucked down the last of her beer. Check out the Soles of Silk Instagram (@SolesofSilk), if you haven't.

Kaycee wanted to be a part of my upcoming, Cereal Killers series.

While we were on the couch we decided to go ahead and do a second set. It's easier to just keep the light kit in position especially since one of the themes we had planned on doing lent itself to the couch/coffee table location perfectly. That theme was another in the yet-to-be-published, Cereal Killers series.

As many of you have noticed, over the last couple of years, I have been shooting regular sets of my models smushing their feet into bowls of cereal. The idea behind this was to create an ongoing series of different models with different cereals. Thus far I have sets with the following models to be included in this series: Abby, Charlee, Maya, Melani, Mia Kay, Mindee, and now Kaycee.

I'm still thinking of how and when to run this series in a creative way, but I'll be sure to let all of you know when it's set to begin. I'm just a fan of having things prepared when I do decide to move forward with them. I'm glad to have Kaycee a part of this now too. Her set was definitely one of the messiest of all those done. You won't want to miss it if you're a fan of messy feet or food smashing sets. Naturally, she had a blast shooting it too.

Kaycee loves heavy metal & rock music. I told her to bring a few rock shirts with her.

Whenever I can incorporate things that my models enjoy into their sets, I'm always game. Ever since I've known Kaycee, she's always been into the hard rock and heavy metal scene. She goes to lots of concerts, has a boyfriend who is in a rock band, and can be found dressed in attire of some of her favorite bands regularly. You'd think she was born in the 80's with some of her favorites too. All this being said, I told her to bring along some shirts because I had a pair of odd stockings that I thought would go along with the whole "style."

When Kaycee came into the bedroom for this set, I thought she looked so good. I mean, she always does, but this simple outfit and crazy stockings just seemed to be, for lack of better terms, "her." 

Since these stockings did very little to hide her feet, we decided to just keep them on the entire set. I loved seeing her stretch the stockings with her fingers and toes. It wasn't until the video that they'd eventually come off. Talk about a tangled mess when that happened!

Kaycee brought along these red booties, so we decided to use them in one of the sets.

Whenever I plan to shoot a bunch of sets with my models, I like to give them a list of the basic themes, ideas, locations, etc. I always list some simple themes that we can fall back on if we find that something didn't work, or we have extra time on our hands. Things like baby oil or lotion sets are a good back up idea. They're always a popular request and something easy to shoot. I also ask my models to bring some extra shoes along too. Sometimes shoes can inspire an idea, or serve as that fall back when you're out of ideas.

Not quite sure what we were going to do for this fourth set of the evening, Kaycee showed me her red booties. I can't say I've shot a lot of shoes of this style before, so I decided to go ahead and go for it.

Kaycee had a lot of fun with this shoot, pulling the shoes off and giving them a sniff here and there. She even offered them for all of us to smell as she pointed to their insides at the camera every so often. Don't worry fellas, I went ahead and sniffed them since all of you couldn't. I figured one of us had to...

Kaycee's feet getting messy one last time for the night, this time, with cookie dough.

The final set of the evening was one I've been looking to do for a while now. Like a few other sets done over 2018, this set is going to be included in something big in 2019. I will be making the announcement of what exactly that is on the January 2, 2019 update.

Without going into too much detail, it was so much fun watching Kaycee push her feet into a large bowl of cookie dough before spooning it out onto a cookie sheet. Once those mounds of dough lay below her feet, it was on! Kaycee smashed it between her toes and under her soft soles. Cookie dough, already a yummy treat, never looked so good!

Needless to say, the clean up after this set took some work. Having started an hour late because of the room not being ready, we were running slightly behind schedule. We decided five sets for the day was good and went ahead and packed things up.

I'm so glad I got Kaycee back in front of my camera again. I told her 2019 won't be like 2017 and most of 2018. I want her to be one of my regulars and she agreed. Be on the lookout for more of this fun loving beauty soon, and hopefully often.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments