Sunday's Shoot - Esmerelda (New Model)

A few weeks ago I saw that Esmerelda, who some of you may know from her Instagram account (@FootChick), was traveling to Lancaster, Pa. I hit her up and we began to chat about possibly finding some time to shoot during her visit. Long story short, our original plan was for me to come by for a few hours on Monday, August 6, 2018 and shoot a handful of sets. A few days before our shoot, however, Esmerelda told me that she had some open time on Sunday now too. She said if I was available, we could shoot both days. That's exactly what we did.

I picked up Esmerelda around noon on Sunday and we were off to a couple of stores prior to our shoot. Once we were set, it was onto the first location I wanted to use - a small field area where a roller coaster from a nearby park would be visible. Well, that was how it looked on Google Maps. When we arrived, it looked like the amusement park had bought that plot of land and turned it into a parking lot since the area was last mapped online. First location scratched!


I could smell Esmerelda's feet and boots the entire time shooting this first set.

Having laid out plans for numerous possible locations, we were on our way to the second. The region we were in has a few covered bridges and I thought it would be neat to shoot in front of one of them. Luckily for me, Esmerelda was wearing a pair of boots... a really smelly pair of boots! I thought they'd go perfect with that kind of location, so we decided to include them.

These covered bridges, for those who don't know, are one lane, one vehicle only structure. Even though the bridge we went with is active, it was in a secluded place in a park where most people weren't driving. The road dead ends past the bridge at a pavilion, so we saw only a few cars come by. We were able to shoot without incident. Her feet and shoes, however, I could certainly smell them over the cookout that was happening along the stream down below. She wasn't kidding when she told me how much those boots made her feet smell.


I loved the location and colors of Esmerelda's second set.

The next location (as well as the third) weren't too far from the covered bridge. We hopped back in my car, enjoyed the air conditioner for a bit, and then were off shooting the second set. The location for this one was in front of a large barn. We loved the bright red doors and stone walls. We kept this set simple without any footwear at all. Esmerelda's pretty size 7 feet were front and center the entire time. This is going to be the first set of the six we ended up shooting over the two days to go onto the site for the August 15, 2018 update.


It's a good thing Esmerelda wanted to wear her bikini top here. It was hot!

After finishing up our second set, we decided to stay in the same general area for the third. We had saw a bench out in the middle of the grass where you could see an old building in the distance. We thought it would make for a nice background, if it ended up being visible at all. The sun was right overhead and was cooking us, especially my pale white self. Esmerelda got a laugh at how pale I was when I lifted my shirt sleeves. I figured I'd be sunburned by the end of this set. Oh well, since it was so hot though, you could easily see some shine on Esmerelda's sweaty feet as she hung them over the back of the bench and its armrest.


Esmerelda's feet got dirty the second they touched the tracks.

With our third set in the books, we decided to go try a final spot for the day - an old train station I used to go to as a kid. It's a tourist spot where you can ride a steam engine pulled train. Since it was getting to be later into the evening, I was hoping that there wouldn't be too many people around. Luckily for us, it wasn't crowded at all.

We made our way to the end of the tracks so you could see the line of trains in the station. We saw that we had about 40 minutes before the train was set to depart for the last trip of the day. I asked Esmerelda if she'd like to ride the train. If so, we could get this set done quick and do something fun while she was out here visiting. She loved the idea and we went to work.

About half way through this set I got the idea for Esmerelda to walk on the rails. I know how dirty the tracks tend to makes girl's feet from past shoots, but man, it only took Esmerelda's feet a couple of seconds to turn completely black. She was so stunned, but I told her to go with it. It was natural and I don't recall ever seeing her with dirty feet on her Instagram before. Plus, it looked kind of cute.

We finished our set about five minutes before the train was set to depart. We paid to ride in the parlor car and got on for the 45 minute ride through Amish country. She had a blast and it was neat seeing how much things had changed since I last rode this train as a kid.

When our ride was over, we went to a nearby train themed diner and ate a much needed dinner. It was now dark and we had gotten in four awesome sets. We ate our meal and then headed to her hotel to get some rest for Monday's shoot.

Be sure to check out the follow up to this blog, "Monday's Shoot - Esmerelda."



Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments