1,000 Toes In: The First 100 Models of Soles of Silk, Pt. 4 (Dani Dare - Jamie)

Welcome to the fourth installment of the "1,000 Toes In" blog series. This series celebrates on each of the first 100 models to appear on Soles of Silk. All of these models deserve all the praise I will throw their way in these 10 blog entries. Please be sure to check out all the previous entries, as well as any newer ones, once they're published. Now, onto the next 10 models on Soles of Silk:


Dani Dare (size 6)
Model #: 48
Debut Date: August 20, 2008
Published Sets: 3
Published Photos: 206
Other Notables: Has appeared on other foot fetish, as well as adult-based sites.


I met Dani Dare through Bondo, the photographer/webmaster of the former site, Pose Your Toes. He had worked with her and and was ever so happy to pass along her contact information to me. When I reached out to her, she was eager to shoot, so we set up a date for me to travel down to her.


I will say that Dani was such a sweetheart to work with. Within a few minutes we were underway and it felt like we had known each other for a while. We shot three sets and hoped to do more. We never did, however, but it looks like she's still active, shooting for other photographers.



Danielle (size 8)
Model #: 38
Debut Date: March 28, 2007
Published Sets: 6 
Published Photos: 345
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2008 (9th)
Other NotablesHas appeared on other foot fetish, as well as adult-based sites.

I met Danielle back in the days of MySpace. She had a profile and I noticed that she was also in Maryland. After talking for a while, we finally decided to meet up. I drove to her place and we got in a few sets. We had a blast and kept in touch regularly.

After shooting for Soles of Silk, I saw Danielle pop up on a handful of other sites. She was loving the scene, but ended up moving up to New York in the process. I wasn't sure if or when we'd be able to shoot again.

About a year later, Danielle told me she would be passing through Maryland, while working with some other photographers. She would also be traveling with Barbie, who I didn't know at the time. She asked me if I'd be interested in shooting the both of them at another photographer's place that way neither her or Barbie would have any downtime. I agreed and that was the last time I shot with Danielle. I have no idea what she's up to these days and I haven't seen her popping up on any other sites either.



Debbie D. (size 8.5)
Model #: 52
Debut Date: May 13, 2009
Published Sets: 3
Published Photos: 163
Other Notables: Runs her own site, DebbieD. Has appeared in numerous indy horror films as well as various other projects.


Debbie D. is one of the models on my site who reached out to me about the possibility of shooting. She met Jordana, who used to model for me semi-regularly, and wanted to know if I'd like to have her on my site. After checking out her site and background, I thought she'd make for an interesting addition.


We only worked together once and I had quite a bad morning/afternoon making my way up to her. The drive was supposed to take around two hours, but took significantly longer. It was pouring down rain, so we had to shuffle our plans to shoot indoors. Luckily, Debbie was fine with us using her place. We thought up some spur of the moment ideas and went ahead and shot.

By the looks of it, Debbie is still doing her thing with the indy films. It's been ages since we last talked, but I hope she's doing well for herself. I know she was quite passionate about her films and other projects the few hours we spent together shooting.



Delicious (size 9)
Model #: 39
Debut Date: April 4, 2007
Published Sets: 3
Published Photos: 165
Other Notables: Has appeared on other foot fetish sites.


On the same day I shot Danielle, up above, for the first time, I drove to Delicious' place later that evening to shoot her first photos as well. We met at a small foot fetish party months before, and she agreed to shoot for Soles of Silk. She was always a hit at those parties and I knew she'd be a hit on my site as well.


Delicious was awesome to work with and her feet sure were smooth! It's easy to see why so many guests at the parties adored her. I had really hoped that we'd find time to shoot regularly, but that never happened.

I made plans one other time to shoot with Delicious, but after driving all the way down to her, something came up and she was unable to shoot. When we tried to find time to reschedule, I ended up learning that she was moving across the country. My three sets with her are all I ever got.

I sometimes see people post photos of Delicious and claim to be her on social media. I don't know if the accounts are real, or just people using her photos on fake accounts. There have been a few over the years, so either she keeps making comebacks, or they're fakes. Who knows?



Emerald (size 7)
Model #: 72
Debut Date: October 31, 2012
Published Sets: 14
Published Photos: 1,033
K Clubs: 1K (July 2018)
Star Model Accolades: 2014 (2nd)
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2013 (6th), 2014 (3rd, 8th), 2015 (2nd), 2017 (8th)
Other Notables: One of the most recent members of the 1K Club.

Congratulations goes out to Soles of Silk's newest member of the 1K Club, Emerald! Emerald and I were introduced through Mindee. I knew Emerald for a few years prior to her debut, and while she always wanted to shoot, circumstances at the time did not allow her to do so.


Fast forward a few years and Mindee tells me that Emerald is able to shoot and wants to know if I'd like to have her on the site. I immediately said yes and made plans with her soon after.

It didn't take long for Emerald to get comfortable with the camera. She was having so much fun and told me her feet are mine whenever I want to shoot again. And shoot again, we did - for a while, anyhow. Emerald teamed up with Mindee and then found more time to shoot with me by herself. Ultimately, however, we'd get to a three year lapse of not taking any new photos. I tried to schedule, but she was always so busy. Last year, however, that changed and we got together to shoot a bunch of new sets. She didn't miss a beat either!

I hope to try to schedule something with Emerald again here soon. Her feet are flawless and she has a ton of fun whenever we get together. I can't wait!



Faith (size 6.5)
Model #: 16
Debut Date: May 4, 2005
Published Sets: 1
Published Photos: 44

Although I have had countless coworkers of mine shoot for me, Faith is one of only two models I had do so from another job of mine that I had for three years. I was actually working that job full time when I decided to open Soles of Silk. Ultimately I ended up leaving that job and returning to the one where I've met all of the other coworkers who ended up shooting for me over the years. During that time at the other job, however, Faith was brought in and we quickly became friends. She was pretty low key, but decided to give shooting for my brand new site a try.


After work one day we went to a local park and did just one set on a picnic bench under some trees. She had fun, but it ended up being the only set we did. We still see each other every so often, but I don't really know what she's up to these days.



Felicia (size 8.5)
Model #: 84
Debut Date: November 5, 2014
Published Sets: 9
Published Photos: 669
Star Model Accolades: 2014 (3rd)
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2014 (10th)
Other Notables: Is Bridgette's twin sister.


Ah, Felicia! A good friend of mine who enjoys shooting and getting her feet, no sorry, "paw paws," rubbed. Felicia first found out about my site, and all that I do, when she created a costume for Kaycee to wear for a Halloween themed set in 2014. 


Shortly after Kaycee's shoot, Felicia asked if she could shoot too. At the time, I wasn't sure if Felicia would want to shoot for me, so I never really asked her. I had asked her to do other things, like go on amusement park trips, and she always found a way to tell me no. I thought asking her to take her shoes off and let me take pictures of her feet would result in much more than a nice, "no." These days, however, Felicia busts my balls because we don't shoot enough. Well, she busts my balls for practically everything, but she is right, we do need to shoot some more!

As you can see, up above, Felicia is one of five twins found on my site. Her twin sister, Bridgette, and her were the second set of twins I ever got to shoot, behind Kimmie and Kellie. The fifth twin, if you care to know, is Amber, who has a twin brother. So yeah, that was one set of twins I wasn't going to shoot together.

When Felicia returns from her vacation here, I'm going to have to hit her up and set aside a day or two to do some photos. She's always game for day trips, so perhaps we can find some cool places to go and we can bring the camera along.



Ginger (size 7.5)
Model #: 58
Debut Date: April 7, 2010
Published Sets: 5
Published Photos: 307
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2010 (1st)

When Ginger finally decided to stick her bare soles out for my camera, it was 10 years following the first time I had ever asked. That's right, I asked Ginger to shoot all the way back when I ran The 10 Little Piggies in college. She was a coworker and friend of mine, whose feet I always adored and even got to rub once at a party. That led to me ultimately knowing just how alluring they truly are. The answer back then, however, was always no.


I still remember just how excited I was, 10 years later, when I asked again for the hell of it, this time, for Soles of Silk, and she said yes. I was literally dumbfounded and so excited at the same time. I couldn't wait to shoot with her and knew I better take advantage of the offer ASAP!

We ultimately only shot two times, but every single photo set she did was one that I really loved. I am still friends with Ginger on social media, but we don't get to chat too much. I did keep asking if she could spare some time to shoot over the years following, but she never seemed to have any openings. I took it as a hint that she no longer wanted to shoot, but perhaps I should strike up the conversation again and see where it leads? Hey, it worked once, 10 years later. Maybe it will again?



Jacklyn Lick (size 5)
Model #: 21
Debut Date: June 29, 2005
Published Sets: 3
Published Photos: 164
Other Notables: Used to run her own foot fetish site called Foot Goddess. Has appeared on other foot fetish, as well as adult-based sites.


I can remember back in the day, when I ran The 10 Little Piggies, checking out Jacklyn Lick and her little size 5 feet. Little did I know, at the time, that I'd eventually get to shoot photos of her myself. Needless to say, I was so excited when she agreed to meet with me during one of her East Coast trips less than a year into me running Soles of Silk.


We met up at her hotel that day, got in three sets, and I rubbed those legendary feet of hers that I had always adored on my computer screen. She was so easy to get along with and we kept in touch for quite a while afterward. We never shot again, however, and I have no idea what she's even up to these days. I know her site is long gone, but I always wonder if someone out there is still in touch with her. Anyone?



Jamie (size 7)
Model #: 63
Debut Date: August 4, 2010
Published Sets: 30
Published Photos: 1,874
K Clubs: 1K (February 2014)
Star Model Accolades: 2010 (1st), 2012 (3rd), 2014 (1st)
Annual Top 10 Favorite Photo Set Blogs Appearances: 2010 (9th), 2011 (8th)
Other Notables: Shot her first sets one day after her 18th birthday.

Jamie and I worked together for several years, and just like numerous other models on this site, she wanted to shoot for me before she was 18. Being friends with several others at work who did shoot for me, who told her about it, I told her she could, but after her 18th birthday. I didn't expect that first shoot to come the day after she turned 18, but it sure did work out and resulted in some really great sets!


Whenever Jamie and I would shoot, it seemed like we'd go all out and do a bunch of sets in spurts. Either we'd do a day trip, like the day after her 18th birthday, up to Wildwood, N.J., our final shoot to Virginia Beach, Va., or we'd bee-bop around town and shoot a bunch of different themes. Jamie always liked shooting and treasured getting in front of the camera and the foot rubs that came with it.

I honestly thought that Jamie would be someone who'd go on to join the 2K Club and maybe even the 3K Club several years ago, looking at the pace she was on. Life changes, however, and Jamie's photo count might stay at 1,874. If so, it was an amazing run with some awesome photos. She earned Star Model status three times, two of those times, coming in the top spot. Many of you love her and her photos and it's not hard to see why!

I hope you enjoyed this look at the 10 models above. Be on the lookout for Part 5 of this 10 part blog series in the days to come.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments