Monday's Shoot - Ava (New Model)

The June 6, 2018 update saw newcomer, Audrey, join the Soles of Silk model roster as the 100th model to appear on the site. This week's update, June 13, will feature Mia Kay's debut. And now, the June 20 update will feature the third new consecutive model when Ava's first set makes its way onto the site.

I know Ava through work and when she turned 18 last year, I told her she would be welcome to shoot for me, if that was of any interest to her. At first, she said she'd think about it. As time went on, she told me she was considering doing it. Knowing a few people who shot for me including Alice, Melani, and eventually, Maya, helped in that she knew what I did was legit and ultimately, fun. Right before she was schedule to go away for school, she told me she decided that she'd go ahead and do it. With the timing, I told her that maybe I could come out to where she goes to school and we could find some settings I'm not used to using. She liked that idea, but ultimately, I never got the chance.

Now that Ava's first year of college is over, she came back home and back to work. We've been talking about setting up a shoot for weeks, but the weather around here has been nothing but rain for days on end - even to the point of flooding in certain regions. We just let Mother Nature do its thing, knowing that we'd get there eventually. Well, today was that day, although we still waited out some passing rain showers. We managed to get in some great sets in though and Ava realized just how fun shooting can be. She had a blast and I'm glad that yet another one of my friends decided to give this a try.

I picked Ava up at 1 p.m. and we rode out to a store to pick up some props for a set that I thought about doing today. Ultimately, however, we decided to save that particular set for another day. Still, we have those props now, so that's good. 

After leaving the store we drove out to our first location, a nature center along the river. I have used the spot a time or two in the past and know that it's rarely ever crowded. Since school is still in, we were one of only a few cars on the lot. With Ava already wearing the outfit for this set, we got out of the car, hit the trail, and were on our way to a small landing right off the shoreline.

Ava showing off her soft, wrinkly feet in her first ever set shot for Soles of Silk.

Within a few minutes of arriving, I was in the middle of going over what it is that I do when shooting, so that Ava would know what to expect. During my instructions, I noticed something move under one of the legs of the wood bench you can see Ava on in the photo above. It was under that back, left corner. I stopped to check it out, saying it looked like an animal. I thought it was a little turtle at first. Ava jumped up, and from that moment onward, she was constantly on watch. Why? Well, because that turtle ended up being a frog. Just one one frog though, a couple of tiny frogs peeking out from under the bench. Then, a few minutes later, I noticed a few more frogs inside a hole in the pier as well. All in all, there was six different frogs that we were able to count. I think Ava was worried that they were going to jump on her, but she managed to do alright, considering.

During this first set, Ava and I talked quite a bit. We moved a little slower in this first set than we did on the second one, but we got in a lot of great photos nonetheless. I had Ava put her feet straight out, and even up on the back of the bench, and finally, on the nearby railing. The railing shots were some of my favorite of the bunch, and I even got her little toes to lock together since they were so close in the shots prior. It was too cute and that is why I picked the picture above to preview this set.

With her first set now in the books, we decided to go ahead and shoot our second set at a nearby ball field. When we arrived, however, we decided to save the set for another day. It was probably for the best too, as I think I can find a few more props to really make the set better when we do it. It was then onto another location where Ava could do one of the sets that she was looking forward to - one with baby oil.

I drove us to a park that I thought might be less crowded than some of the others in the area. Since Ava was going to be pouring baby oil on her feet, I didn't want people coming up on us over and over. It's easy to stop shooting when it's just my typical barefoot sets, but when you add something like baby oil, the mess and shiny feet just draw attention. I didn't want that for one of Ava's first few sets.

After walking around the area for a couple of minutes, I noticed that there was several people fishing along the water. There was also a couple of guys smoking some pot too, so away from the water we went. Instead we moved to the dead center of the park. We used the flat benches there so it would allow Ava to extend her legs nicely. It also seemed like everyone walking around was heading down by the water, so I figured we'd be left alone. I turned out to be right.

Ava couldn't wait to squirt baby oil all over her feet today.

When we sat down to finally start shooting, I noticed some of the nearby clouds were getting dark. There was a breeze picking up, so we decided to shoot this one a little quicker than the first. I didn't want it to start raining in mid-set and have to scrap it. Right to shooting we went!

I knew Ava was itching to squirt the baby oil onto her feet, but I told her she had to do some barefoot, non-oil shots first. We got in a few of those, and then the fun began. Ava dribbled and squirted the oil all over her size 9's and I snapped photo after photo. With each pose I was grabbing several shots, some with her teasing the oil being dripped, and others, with it splashing her soles and toes.

Before we knew it, we had enough photos to make a set. With a helicopter taking off a few miles away, I decided to go ahead and shoot the clip before it got to be too loud. Luckily for me, both clips shot today were ones Ava swore felt like no time had passed. She thought they went by quick. Most models say they feel like they take forever. I guess that's good!

With two sets shot we decided to call it a day. We already have one set theme ready to go for the next time and we might even be including another new model with Ava's next shoot. This potential newbie used to work with us and is a good friend of Ava's. She's someone who expressed interest last year when she turned 18, but ultimately decided not to. Now she's expressing an interest again, so we shall see.

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments