Would Love to Shoot #16 - Lux Lives, Mia Kay, & Princess Nikki

It's been a while since I last published a "Would Love to Shoot" blog entry, here on the Soles of Silk Blog. With that being said, however, during the last few months I have met a handful of wonderful women that I think would make for great muses for my camera. I have even talked to all three of them about shooting one day. With two of these models within reasonable driving distance, I'm really hoping to make a shoot with both them happen at some point here in 2018. With the third, should our paths cross, I'd love to meet up and do some photos.

If you are new to this blog series, understand that these are in no way confirming that a shoot will take place. Even if a shoot never happens, I respect the models I am featuring here and love their work. I ask that you check them out and give them a follow on their social media accounts. With that being said, maybe, just maybe, I post a future blog entry showing off photos I took of these amazing ladies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, well, unless I'm holding the camera taking their pictures (or rubbing their much deserving feet).



Lux Lives
Twitter: @LuxLiv3s

Instagram: @LuxLiv3s
Website: LuxLivesxxx.com

The model with the teal hair, and the size 11 feet above, is Lux Lives. I saw her while looking through my Twitter feed one day and was immediately in love with her long, slender soles. Big feet have been something I've craved since shooting Alice for Soles of Silk, and I quickly took note.

As time went on, I reached out to Lux and began chatting with her. She was super friendly and even agreed to be the person to help me do a soft relaunch of the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog for 2018. I had a few people flake on my last year, and coupled with some family issues I was dealing with, by the end of 2017 it wasn't being updated. Lux helped changed that with an amazing interview. Be sure to go read Lux Lives January 2018 Interview, if you haven't already.

Since Lux and I don't live close to one another, asking her to shoot for me is easier said than done. However, should I find myself traveling her way, I'm going to be sure to reach out to her about the possibility. I hope she'll do the same if she ever makes out it out to the East Coast. Maybe, just maybe those powerful size 11's could find their way in front of my camera. Talk about a huge addition to the site, pun totally intended!



Mia Kay
Twitter: @YourBabyMia


Meet Mia Kay. Much like Lux, I found Mia while looking through some Twitter posts one evening. I was attracted to her right away, even though I wasn't looking at any foot fetish content. I've always been a sucker for women with dark hair, so that made me take notice. The more photos I saw, even with no feet involved whatsoever, I found myself adoring her. I think she's super cute.


While on Mia's profile I saw that she lives on the East Coast and I decided to introduce myself. I found out she lives only a few hours from me, so I began showing her some photos from Soles of Silk. She liked what she saw and before long we were talking about possibly shooting together one day. I'm honestly just waiting for the warmer weather to make it to this region because I'd really like to spend a day with her, shooting both outdoor (morning/afternoon) and indoor sets (evening/night). She thinks that would be a great a plan too. I can only imagine how many great sets we could do.

I will be sure to keep everyone posted when it comes to shooting with Mia. As long as she's still up for it, which I wouldn't see why she isn't, I'm pretty sure this is going to happen. I can't wait. I have a funny feeling I'm going to enjoy shooting her so much that it won't be a one time thing!



Princess Nikki
Twitter: @NikkiPresents

Instagram: @NikkiPresents_
Website: NikkiPresents.com

It wasn't long after I discovered Mia in my online journeys that I stumbled upon Princess Nikki. If I remember correctly, I saw her in some work from Joey's content from Joey's Feetgirls. I saw her tagged in one of his posts and decided to check her out. Then, I eventually decided to reach out to her.


Right off the bat, Nikki was so personable. She had no problem carrying on a conversation with me. Since she was so outgoing, I decided to ask her if she'd also be interested in doing an interview for the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog. She was quite excited and her interview published earlier this month. Be sure to give Princess Nikki's March 2018 Interview a read as well. It was a great interview.

Although Nikki and I live about eight or so hours apart, we have talked about shooting at some point. I was already thinking that I might take a few days and travel up her way for an amusement park trip regardless, so why not see if she'd want to spend a day together shooting? I also saw recently that she might be coming down this way with a stop in Washington, D.C. So yeah, that's a possibility too. I actually reached out to her today about that.

Hopefully, Nikki's talented, sexy feet are inches away from my face before long - separated only by my camera between us... for a while anyhow. Then I'm putting that camera down and pampering those feet for her. It's the least I can do for someone who has been so sweet and fun to talk to since we met.

* The majority of the photography seen in this blog series does not come from Soles of Silk. Please see the watermarks on the photos themselves for the ownership of each picture as some of the models have posed for many sites.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments