Soles of Silk - 2014's Star Models

Beginning in 2015 I began naming Soles of Silk's Star Models, which was a listing of the three models who shot the most photos that calendar year. While putting together 2017's Star Model list, I began to wonder just who the site's Star Models were from 2004-14. That curiosity got the best of me and I decided to go ahead and retroactively name those star models in a blog series. I had quite a few surprises along the way too. (Remember: These are sets shot, not published during the course of the year.)

Make a record. Have your record broke two years later. Two years after that, set a new one and once again, top a Soles of Silk Star Model listing in the process. Who made and broke what records, you ask? Guess you'll have to read on to find out!

Now, onto 2014's Star Models*:



3. (tied) Lela Beryl
Debuted: 2014
# of sets posed for in 2014: 5

Lela Beryl is the last foot model I met on social media who has shot for Soles of Silk. All my other models have been either friends, or friends of those friends. By time our only shoot was over, however, Lela is happily someone I now call friend.

Friends with Rachel DD, who I shot in 2013, Lela contacted me to tell me that she would be traveling through the region in February. I made plans to meet up and shoot, which almost didn't happen to a bad snow storm. Luckily, we made it happen and I came away with five sets as we shot into the wee hours of the night. Had I not spent some time at those feet after the shoot, we could of easily have shot more. Still, no regrets!




3. (tied) Felicia
Debuted: 2014
# of sets posed for in 2014: 5

Felicia was the one responsible for Kaycee's zombie themed Halloween shoot in October 2014. She created the outfit and did her make up. That day she also accompanied us during the shoot. At the time, I didn't think she would be willing to shoot for me. Soon thereafter, however, she told me she would like to and we sure did do a lot of shooting to wrap up the year.

We got together not too long after Kaycee and I shot and did a few sets. I then rented a hotel suite and had the pleasure of shooting both her and her twin sister, Bridgette - both together and solo. The duo became my second set of twins on the site after Kimmie and Kellie debuted back in 2005.

Felicia has been a hit since her debut and we've managed to shoot here and there over the years since. As I write this retroactively in 2017, this is her only appearance as a Star Model to date. We always talk about getting in more photos. I think it's about time we start raising her photo count.



2. Emerald
Debuted: 2012
# of sets posed for in 2014: 6

In 2012 Mindee talked her friend, Emerald, into shooting for me. From 2012-14, Emerald would see plenty of camera time, shooting a number of solo sets and a handful with Mindee.

It was 2014, however, that Emerald really shined. We got together twice and both times shot three sets that I just loved! I told her that I felt like she gets better each and every time we shoot. The thing is, each set she does is great, so to get better and better really says something! It's hard to match the quality of sets Emerald did in 2014. I loved so many!



1. Jamie
Debuted: 2010
# of sets posed for in 2014: 10

Back in 2010, the year that Jamie debuted, she did something that no model had ever done - shoot 10 sets in a single year. In 2012, however, Wendy would go on to break that record by posing for 11. Well, in 2014 Jamie became the first model to shoot 10 or more sets twice! This year's appearance also earns her a spot as the fifth model to appear three times as a Star Model.

The first few sets Jamie and I shot in 2014 were done locally during some breaks I had from work. We squeezed in sets in back-to-back days. The weather wasn't the best, but we made it work. We even made it into a theme shooting a rainy day set, which you can see in the photo above. Her muddy feet were so damn cute!

Oddly, 2014 is the last time I've shot with Jamie and it has seemingly ended like it began - shooting at the beach. The first sets I ever shot with Jamie were done at Wildwood, N.J. - an oceanfront resort town. The last sets I ever shot with Jamie were done in Virginia Beach, Va. - another oceanfront resort town. I'm not sure if those sets "officially" mark last sets for the site, but she expressed the idea that she might be done. I respect her choice, but will leave the door open for her if she would ever like to return.

Thanks for joining me on this stroll through Soles of Silk's history. I always aim to give my models as much credit as possible. Without them, Soles of Silk wouldn't be what it is. This concludes the retroactive portion of the Star Models blog series. The years 2015 to current will be found at the end of each year, here on the Soles of Silk Blog.

* When I began naming Soles of Silk's Star Models in 2015, I decided to list the three most photographed models of the year. When going back to do these blogs retroactively, it became apparent that there would be many ties. Due to this fact, you will often see more than three models featured.

Retroactive Star Model Leader Count (as of 2014)

This portion of the blog was added in November 2017 when I went back to do the Star Models of years past (2004-14). I wanted to see which models made the most appearances throughout the years and who actually shot the most, well, the most? Wanting to know this information, I decided to share the results at the conclusion of these blogs as they progress. I will include this on each and every installment moving forward.

Most Overall Appearances
  • 3 appearances - Madison (2004, 2006, 2008), Layla (2005, 2007, 2009), Wendy (2006, 2008, 2012), Cierra (2008, 2009, 2010), Jamie (2010, 2012, 2014)
  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Molly (2005, 2006), Mindee (2007, 2013), Jordana (2008, 2010), Mileena (2011, 2012), Ryan (2011, 2013)
  • 1 appearance - Lauryn (2004), Lisa Tyler (2004), Sue Lovely (2004), Kimmie (2005), Lexi (2005), Abby (2007), Lady Steph (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Charlee (2011), Kayleigh (2011), Aspen (2012), Nikki (2012), Megan Jones (2013), Emerald (2014), Felicia (2014), Lela Beryl (2014)

Most Overall 1st Place Appearances

  • 2 appearances - Kellie (2005, 2006), Jamie (2010, 2014)
  • 1 appearance - Madison (2004), Layla (2005), Wendy (2012), Cierra (2008), Jaylee Austin (2009), Mileena (2011), Ryan (2011), Mindee (2013)

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments