More Suite Feet, Part 1 - Mindee & Rein

Earlier this year I ran a six-part blog series called, "The Suite Feet Saga." It saw Mindee and I shoot 13 photo sets in a single day and then follow it up with three more the next day, one of which also featured Alice. Well, with 2017 coming to a close, we decided to do a mini-follow up, which I'm going to call "More Suite Feet." This little two-part series will look at the seven sets Mindee and I shot, two of which also involved Rein, in you guessed it, a hotel suite - hence the name, "Suite Feet."

At 11 a.m. Mindee was at the nail salon getting a multi-colored pedicure, which got her some looks of puzzlement from the nail techs. The pedicure was my request based on one of the outfits we were going to use in a set we'd shoot later on. After one foot was completely done, she sent me a preview shot - the one many of you saw on the Soles of Silk's Instagram (@SolesofSilk). I loved it.

About an hour later I made my way to Mindee's to pick her up. I had rented a suite for us to shoot, but check in wasn't until 3 p.m. We had some time to get a few last minute props, so to the store we went! Before getting into the car, however, Mindee pointed down to her toes and told me she actually loved how the pedicure came out. She wasn't sure what she'd think of it, but it surprised her, she said.

Fast forward a few hours and Mindee and I had picked up all we needed for our shoots. Rein, who was also shooting with us for a few hours, was on her way to the hotel, so we decided to head that way as well. We got there about the same time, so I went in to check in while the ladies got their stuff together in the parking lot.


Once in the room, we set up the lighting and went to get underway. The high headboard, however, gave me a fit, so things were off to an irritating start! It would get better though.



Chapter 1: Toys to Life

Last year I got roped in to the Disney Infinity craze. I picked up the Star Wars pack and some of the Marvel Comics figures. Not too long after getting the game I also began to see all the cheap deals I could get for some of the regular Disney classic characters and thought my niece would probably get a kick out of playing with them too. I bought a bunch of them! Okay, pretty much all of them. Now they collect dust. I had been meaning to put them away into storage, but why not use them as props in a video game/toys to life themed set first? That's exactly what I did.

Mindee and Rein sat up on the bed with their matching shirts and mismatching sock combo. Countless toys littered the bed between them, along with a Wii U tablet and Pro Controller. From there, I let the ladies have at it with the toys, pausing every so often to tug off their socks.

Like I said, this set gave me fits with the headboard, but we got through it. It was the last set I tried to shoot facing the bottom of the bed, however.



Chapter 2: PBJ Bagles

A friend of mine absolutely hates the peanut butter and jelly combo you can buy at the store in a single jar. I had never had it, but figured it couldn't be that bad. I picked up a jar and got Mindee and Rein some bagels to put it on.

Needless to say, this set sure did get super messy. I figured the peanut butter and jelly would be visible separately on the girls' feet since it's in stripes inside the jar. That wasn't the case, however, as the two seemed to mix together with each application to their feet and the bagels. Still, the ladies made a mess that you food and feet lovers will probably enjoy. Rein even managed to leave little clumps of the stuff on the bed that Mindee and I would discover later before shooting solo sets in Part 2.

This blog series can be continued in, "More Suite Feet, Part 2 - Mindee."


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments