Monday's Shoot - Mindee

About a week ago Mindee asked me if I was free on the following Tuesday to squeeze in a couple of sets after work. I told her I could be for her and we booked ourselves a shoot. A few days later she asked if I had any plans that Monday evening for dinner. I told her again, I could be for her. See, we are headed to Kings Island Amusement Park in early October and she wanted to look over our trip and plan things out. It was at that point that I asked her if we are shooting both days, or just on Tuesday. She said either, or both was fine. Obviously, I picked both.

Mindee got home today around 5 p.m. and I showed up half an hour later. We set up my studio lights (Mindee loves to help) and talked about life. We mentioned a few things about our amusement park trip and got underway soon thereafter. 


Mindee got her size 8 soles saturated in syrup tonight.

Today's first set was one of the stickiest sets I've done in a while. It involved some miniature cinnamon waffles and lots of maple syrup. Yes, this is another theme I've done in years past, if any of you have noticed. As I've explained in a previous blog, there is a reason for this, but I am not mentioning it just yet.

Mindee began the set by toasting some waffles and throwing them on the plate before her. I wanted to get some shots of her barefoot without any syrup oozed all over them first. I know the food themes aren't everyone's "thing," so I try to at least get in some plain foot shots to begin.

Once I was satisfied with the number of non-syrupy feet photo count, Mindee broke out the bottle of maple syrup and proceeded to make quite the mess! Her feet were sticking to the plate and those waffles quickly turned into mush when her feet moved about. Luckily I was able to grab one to enjoy before they were too saturated to pick up off the plate.

After we wrapped up the photo portion of the set, it was time to add a few new waffles to the mix and make her mound of mush even bigger in a video clip. At this point, Mindee's feet were completely covered and some syrup even managed to oozed down onto the floor below. Oops!

For the next few minutes Mindee waddled her way over to the sink with socks made of paper towels. She cleaned herself up while I cleaned up the counter top and floor. After that, she went upstairs to throw on something comfy. We were going to shoot a second quick set in the living room being we had the lights up.


Mindee just wanted to relax, but that didn't mean we couldn't still take photos.

Mindee decided to bring down a light blue blanket to break up the color of the couch. While I moved my lights around she commented how tired she was and was loving the chance to lay back and relax. At that point I explained to her that there are people out there who enjoy the whole "sleepy feet" theme in sets. She was surprised and we decided to play off that a little bit.

Mindee began the set wrapped up in the blanket. Her feet barely hung out, only showing off a little peek or two at first. Leave it to Mindee to give us just a tease. She knows what she's doing! Eventually, however, Mindee would let those perfect size 8's out to play, although she kept that blanket around her firmly. She was a little chilly too, so she wasn't going to give that up.

When it came time to do the clip, Mindee was laying back and relaxing again. I said to go ahead and just shut her eyes and leave her feet out for the camera to follow. She did just that and I shot a rare "sleepy feet" themed clip. Obviously she wasn't full on asleep, but I am sure she could have gotten there had we shot a long clip.

Tonight was a very relaxed and simple night of photos with one of my best friends and my most dependable model. You know what makes this all sweeter though? I get to do it again tomorrow! Be on the lookout for another blog when I get back home after shooting another set or two with the site's most photographed model, Mindee.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments