Monday's Shoot - Felicia

About a week ago Felicia asked if she could do some photos on Monday, September 25. I had thrown some open dates out to a few of my models and she was the first person to say she was free. We booked the date for some new photos. How many sets and what would we do? Well, that was to be determined and was still something we were unsure of when we started shooting on Monday.

We got our day started around noon. We drove out of town to do shoot in a historic town in Western Maryland. Felicia had never been to the area, but I had been there several times. I knew we'd have plenty of places to chose from. What ended up happening today, however, was us just shooting one set and enjoying the rest of the day running to some stores, an arcade, and an art museum. Although it would have been great to get in several sets, the day was a great one nonetheless.

After eating lunch we drove down to the canal district and walked both sides of the main walk. We crossed some bridges, some of which I've used in sets in years past, but we made our way down to a spot I had never used before. There were fountains everywhere and Felicia really liked the flags lining the canal's bend. I was all for shooting in the spot, so we got things underway.

I can always count on Felicia to give me some fun expressions while shooting.

Felicia was adamant about using a pair of sneakers in her set. They glow in the dark and she was making sure they didn't get scuffed. Apparently they're on the pricey side, so I don't blame her. We did a good number of shots of her standing up on one of the bridges in those shoes and then made our way down to the main walkway for her to kick them off.

Once Felicia had her feet free of her shoes we shot in several spots along the canal and the benches lining the walkway. As she walked, however, she didn't put her shoes back on. By doing this, it made her feet a little dirty. It didn't help that I had rubbed lotion on them a little while before, so I'm sure that moistened up her soles to where the dirt was extra clingy. I didn't have her clean them up either.

The final spot we used in this set ended up being in front of a large water fountain. The fountain itself shot up out of the canal and I had never seen it before. I don't know if it is new because I don't recall seeing this any of the previous times I've been in the area. I'm glad we saw it this time, however, as it made for a great spot to shoot at the end.

After doing our clip to finish up, we began walking back to the car. We were both sweating quite a bit. We were also talking about one of the locations we saw off to the side of the canal that we thought would make for a great spot for a idea we have for Halloween. Keeping that in mind, along with how hot and tired we were, we decided to call it a day for sets after just one shoot. We, instead enjoyed each other's company running all over town and the one down the highway. We came away with some nerdy goodies for our efforts and now it's time for me to get in bed and finally rest. I really hope we can come up with something for Halloween in the next few weeks, using that location we saw. I'm sure you'll all love it!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments