Wednesday's Shoot - Reese

Last year Mindee introduced me to her friend, Reese, when she modeled her size 8 feet during Hot Feet Week 2016, Part 2. She did two solo sets and shot a set with Mindee and their mutual friend, Rein. That was the last time I shot Reese, until yesterday.

In our limited interaction during her first shoot I found Reese to be super sweet and down to earth. In the following months I found out that Reese was very busy between her family and her job. We were unable to schedule any shoots, but she always said she was looking forward to doing some more. Well, good things come to those who wait because she struck up a conversation with me over the phone earlier this week, telling me she had a few days open, if I was available.

Sadly, I was just finishing up my vacation and was back to work. I told her my schedule and said we could try to make something work out. She told me she had some open time Wednesday afternoon, so I made sure I opened up my schedule to match. I didn't have a ton of time between shifts at work, but I was not letting this opportunity pass me by. We made the plans and managed to get in two sets.

After picking up Reese at her house, we went to a park to see where we could shoot. When we arrived we found out that we had the park to ourselves. No one was there. I turned on some music on my phone and we jumped into her first set back since her debut.

It was fun seeing Reese pull off her sneakers and thigh high socks in her first set back.

In this set we went with a sporty theme. Always a fan of black and white together, I was happy to see Reese bring a mostly black outfit, along with some dark sneakers. At first we were thinking about using some black over the knee socks, but ultimately went with white thigh high socks with black stripes. I think the choice worked out better and it added some contrast.

Although Wednesday was hot, it wasn't as bad as it was last year when we shot. Tuesday, however, was just as bad and we originally thought about shooting that day. I'm so glad we waited that extra day, though. It was about 10 degrees cooler and the cloud cover kept the sun from beating down on us. It made this set much more comfortable, especially for Reese in her black attire and tall socks.

It took a little while to get both shoes and socks off Reese's legs and feet, but I'm sure none of you will complain watching it happen once it is published. I know I sure didn't mind how many photos it took to capture the process! Reese was having fun and I was enjoying the company. It was turning out to be quite a fun day.

Once we finished up with the photos, we shot a clip of Reese pulling her shoes and socks off once more. From there, it was time to begin our second, and final set of the day. Sadly I had to be back at work at 5 p.m. and it about 3 p.m.

Reese made a quick change of attire and we walked over to some benches on boardwalk. No one was there, except for a few fishermen way off in the distance. They couldn't see what we were up to and we wouldn't be disturbing them in any way. And with that, Reese sat down and pulled on her pointy black pumps. Set number two was about to begin.

Reese's black pumps hang from her big toes.

Since Reese was wearing a dress in this set, I kept the poses pretty basic here. I didn't want any upskirt shots, so I positioned myself down at her feet to begin. We shot a lot of shots with the heels on, then dangling from her feet. I thought they looked good with just a heel or an arch popping out.

Eventually, just like mostly all footwear in my sets, those pumps had to come off. Once they were, I got in numerous shots with those slender size 8's right up in the camera. We tried a few different angles here and I had her keep the shoes in the frame for most of them. I figured some of you would love her shoes too. I don't get to shoot pumps that often either, so that was something I was happy about.

As this set drew to a close, it began looking like it was going to rain. The forecast wasn't calling for it, but the clouds were getting thick. We shot our video clip and finished up for the day. I took Reese back home and made it back to work in time.

It was good seeing Reese again and getting in some new photos with her. I'm hoping to see her shoot again this year, maybe even doing some more with Mindee. Those two are good friends and I'm sure it would be a blast to hang out and shoot with them both together. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments