Suite Feet Saga, Part 1 - Mindee

The blog series entry is a continuation from, Suite Feet Saga, Prequel - Mindee.

Now that Mindee and I were checked in at the hotel, we made our way to our room. We had about 30-something plastic bags, luggage bags, clothing bags, backpacks, and my light kit to bring inside. Oh yeah, and a crate full of retro video game consoles, but more on that in a future part of this series.

Mindee went ahead and swapped her teal nail polish out for a dark pink shade as I went about setting up my brand new LED light kit. This was my first time using it and I had high hopes. We set them up in the bedroom and did three sets there, all of which are featured in this part of the Suite Feet Saga.


I picked up a shirt that read "Boss Lady," for my boss, Mindee.

Chapter 4: Boss Lady (So She Thinks!)

While out the previous night, looking for some props for Mindee's all day shoot, I found a shirt that simply read, "Boss Lady." I knew it was perfect because Mindee is always saying how she's my boss. Of course, I stand up for myself and tell her that she's not the boss of me. Inevitably, she puts me in my place and life goes back to normal. Anyhow, this set featured that shirt and got things underway quite nicely inside the suite. Plus, Mindee made sure I rubbed her feet like a boss deserves before, during, and after this one.


I decided to use some neat stockings & my Elmer Batters book in combo for this set.

Chapter 5: Elmer Batters Tribute

A few months ago I picked up the book, "Elmer Batters: From the Tip of the Toes, to the Top of the Hose," while shopping online. Batters was someone I learned about in the late 90's buying "Leg Show Magazine." He was a trailblazer in foot fetish photography in the 1960's, although at the time, he couldn't have been aware of how inspirational his work would be to many of us in today's era. I included his book in this set to pay homage to this fine photographer and decided to include thigh high stockings because it only felt right. We went with a unique nude/black pinstripe pair I bought a few months ago and have really wanted to use. This set felt like the perfect opportunity.


Feet and boobs... Need I say more?

Chapter 6: Booby Trap

Just like the jump rope set featured in Chapter 3 of the Suite Feet Saga, Prequel - Mindee, this set included clothing that I've been sitting on for years. Back when I bought Kaycee's foot fetish shirt for her July 2015 Wu's Feet Links feature set, "Dockside Damsel," I saw the shirt above that read, "Booby Trap." I loved it.

Emerald was the first person I thought of to wear this shirt. I showed her a screenshot of it and she loved it. I asked her if she'd wear it in a set and she said she would. Well, that was a little over two years ago now and she hasn't been able to find time to shoot for me. I keep asking, but she's always busy. Wanting to get this shirt used in a set, I asked Mindee if she'd be game. She was, and she filled it in quite nicely, wouldn't you say?

This blog series can be continued in, Suite Feet Saga, Part 2 - Mindee.


Join Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!

Comments