Leah in the Lead... So Far

Leah has taken an early lead as 2017's most photographed model.

Mindee and I were exchanging text messages earlier in the week. During our conversation the topic of our next shoot came up, which is scheduled for, Sunday, May 28. I mentioned to her that it would be good to see her shoot again, especially since all my new models for 2017 are the ones with the most sets in thus far. Yes, it is still early, but if these models continue to shoot, they very well could find themselves on the 2017 Star Models blog entry. Only time will tell.

So far a total of seven different models have shot in 2017. Three of these models made their debuts over the last few months. All the of them occupy the spots for most photographed so far. Here is the breakdown:

  1. Leah - 6 sets (debuted April 19, 2017)
  2. Melani - 5 sets (debuted April 12, 2017)
  3. Alexa - 3 sets (debuted May 17, 2017)
  4. Jasey Rae - 2 sets
  5. Alice - 2 sets
  6. Felicia - 1 set
  7. Mindee - 1 set

These numbers will probably look much different by the end of the month. Alice is scheduled to shoot with me tomorrow and I'm hoping to spend a few hours before her big size 11 feet. That will surely result in her jumping up a few spots, and maybe even taking the lead. Well, unless I end up rubbing her feet for a few of those hours, which is a huge possibility. Can you blame me? I hope they're sweaty!

The very next day, Monday, might also see some more photos with Felicia. We talked about getting together if the forecast turns to our favor. Right now, it's calling for rain, but we all know how accurate forecasts a few days out can be. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Next weekend Mindee is Mindee's shoot. We've even talked about adding both Melani and Alice to the mix for a duo set or two, depending on both girls' availability. That leaves three models in key positions to climb up that chart just that day. If Melani and Alice don't make it, Mindee will surely do a bunch of solo sets regardless. Well, in between her many foot rubs.

The last model scheduled for this month is none other than Kelsey, who has yet to shoot in 2017. I've really been looking forward to getting in some time with her super soft soles, so I hope to get in a few sets, if she has the time. It's also been way too long since I massaged her feet like they deserve, so that could possibly cut into our shoot time. Again, can you blame me?

Even with these models' upcoming shoots, I firmly believe that you're going to still see Leah, Melani, and Alexa stay in the hunt for most photographed. Each one has displayed an eagerness to shoot again and schedule new sets. All three have actually had sets postponed for numerous reasons too, so all of their numbers should actually be higher. I'm sure the trio will want to make up for that.

Leah is already set to shoot again in June. She's set to stop by for another shoot I have planned with Alice for some team ups too. We, however, have also tossed around the idea of heading out for an entire day and doing a bunch of sets. No date has been picked yet, but June is wide open at this time. If my shoots with Leah so far have taught me anything, it is that this girl freaking loves her feet being adored, pampered, and even worshipped. If her feet aren't in front of my camera, I'm hoping it is because they're in my hands and/or mouth.

Alexa and I have also made plans for early June. She's only shot the one time so far, but she had lots of fun doing it and was quick to throw me a date for her next shoot. I can't wait to get my camera pointed toward her feet again, and to give those soft soles a good rub! She told me I could rub them any time, so I fully plan to take her up on that offer.

And lastly, Melani and I are constantly in touch for even quick, impromptu shoots. We had a string of bad luck during the last two weeks, however. Two weeks ago we had an entire day rained out, which we had planned to spend together. Then last week she was going to squeeze in a set or two when I got done with Leah (see blog: "Monday's Shoot - Leah"), but some family issues arose. Had we been able to shoot those two days, she would have been out in the lead by far. I'd say she'd have another five to seven sets in the books.

It will be interesting to see what models keep me busy in 2017. I have so many models who have yet to shoot that need to schedule some time with me. The ones above, however, have probably been the most vocal in trying to arrange future sets. Be sure to check back here on the blog to see each and every new set I do and who I do it with. I'll give you all the details of the days and provide you with some awesome samples from each set done! You can also follow along on the site's Instagram (@SolesofSilk) for on the set shots as they happen.

Join
 Soles of Silk today to see this and over 10 years of foot fetish content!


Comments